2 days at CC itinerares?

arcticdisneylovers

DIS Veteran
We went on the Dream last year for the first time for a 4 night Bahamas. DH loved Castaway Cay so much he'd like to try a longer cruise with at least 2 days at CC. I thought I had heard that was possible but now I can't seem to find any. Is that possible??? We'd like to try the Fantasy:goodvibes

We went on the Dream last year for the first time for a 4 night Bahamas. DH loved Castaway Cay so much he'd like to try a longer cruise with at least 2 days at CC. I thought I had heard that was possible but now I can't seem to find any. Is that possible??? We'd like to try the Fantasy:goodvibes

I don't think the Fantasy does anything but 7 day cruises that don't stop at CC more than once.

Mike

Correct me if I'm wrong... I don't think the Fantasy currently has any trips that do a double castaway stop. You could do a back to back on the Dream. 3 night and 4 night.

The 'double dip' cruises are counted. Last year the Dream had a few, but nothing scheduled up ahead other than the Magic in October, and I believe one more in 2014.

Fantasy is set with 7 day sailings and only one stop at CC.

Many will do B2B on the Dream to be able to get 2 stops at CC. It's sometimes cheaper than a 7 day on the Fantasy.

Correction: two double dip on 2014.
Wonder - Sept 26th, and October 1st.

The following are the Castaway Cay Double Dip cruises scheduled for 2013 and 2014...

10/20 - Disney Magic, departing from Miami (5 nights)

9/26 - Disney Wonder, departing from Port Canaveral (5 nights)
10/1 - Disney Wonder, departing from Port Canaveral (5 nights)
10/6 - Disney Wonder, departing from Port Canaveral (4 nights)
11/13 - Disney Dream, departing from Port Canaveral (4 nights)

Hope this helps!

The following are the Castaway Cay Double Dip cruises scheduled for 2013 and 2014...

10/20 - Disney Magic, departing from Port Canaveral (5 nights)

9/26 - Disney Wonder, departing from Port Canaveral (5 nights)
10/1 - Disney Wonder, departing from Port Canaveral (5 nights)
10/6 - Disney Wonder, departing from Port Canaveral (4 nights)
11/13 - Disney Dream, departing from Port Canaveral (4 nights)

Hope this helps!

The Oct 20, 2013 Magic sailing is scheduled out of Miami. I wish it was Port Canaveral. I would have booked all ready. We are hoping to do WDW/cruise combo and Miami just isn't convenient. Especially since there aren't any Disney transfers. :(

I❤MICKEY;47832584 said:
The Oct 20, 2013 Magic sailing is scheduled out of Miami. I wish it was Port Canaveral. I would have booked all ready. We are hoping to do WDW/cruise combo and Miami just isn't convenient. Especially since there aren't any Disney transfers. :(

Oops! My bad typo (and I'm on that cruise even...LOL!). Will fix in original post. Thanks!

I❤MICKEY;47832584 said:

Any chance you would consider renting a car and driving down from Orlando (or driving back to Orlando)? It's not too terrible of a drive...

Any chance you would consider renting a car and driving down from Orlando (or driving back to Orlando)? It's not too terrible of a drive...

It really isn't. Go straight town the turnpike (tolls) and you'll make it almost all the way to Miami without having to change roads. It's maybe a 4-ish hour drive.

So disappointed that there isn't a Magical Express option from the WDW resort to Miami. When I contacted DU they didn't even have a recommended car service.

I❤MICKEY;47850513 said:
So disappointed that there isn't a Magical Express option from the WDW resort to Miami. When I contacted DU they didn't even have a recommended car service.

Here are a few options...

Latin Express has both vans and town cars...
Latin Express

Florida Shuttle has both shared and private options...
Florida Shuttle

Logan also has both shared and private options
Logan Transportation

Florida Shuttle again has both shared and private options
Florida Shuttle Bus

Orlando Miami, with both shared and private
Orlando Miami

Ok, that's a good start for you! LOL There are several others as well. Hope this helps!

I❤MICKEY;47832584 said:

I❤MICKEY;47850513 said:

That is why I wish DCL would sail out of the port of TAMPA instead of Miami.
It is just 1 hr and 15 minutes from WDW. Can you picture it...... WDW and two different ports to cruise out of, with different cruise itins.

That is why I wish DCL would sail out of the port of TAMPA instead of Miami.
It is just 1 hr and 15 minutes from WDW. Can you picture it...... WDW and two different ports to cruise out of, with different cruise itins.

I wonder why they decided to go with Miami? There must have been some financial benefit.

On a good note when I spoke with DU I asked if there are any rumblings for October promos. She advised that they haven't heard of anything yet but that there was a lot of inventory and that it wasn't moving. Fingers crossed that they offer a KSF or similar.

I'm starting to watch the Fantasy sailing on 10/19. This may work better for my family. No double dip to CC and first sail on Magic post refurb but I wouldn't have to deal with transportation and the long drive with two little ones to Miami. It would be far more convenient to WDW.

I❤MICKEY;47852648 said:
I wonder why they decided to go with Miami? There must have been some financial benefit.

On a good note when I spoke with DU I asked if there are any rumblings for October promos. She advised that they haven't heard of anything yet but that there was a lot of inventory and that it wasn't moving. Fingers crossed that they offer a KSF or similar.

I'm starting to watch the Fantasy sailing on 10/19. This may work better for my family. No double dip to CC and first sail on Magic post refurb but I wouldn't have to deal with transportation and the long drive with two little ones to Miami. It would be far more convenient to WDW.

Just be aware that the only discounts on the Fantasy have been the *GT rates. There have not yet been any KSF, Fl Resident or military rates, etc. yet. Sure, they could offer them at any time, but the chances are better for discounts on the Magic after dry dock (also not moving that much inventory).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was on a western caribbean cruise on the Magic about 8 or 9 years ago and it stopped at CC twice. I loved it!!!!

So 4n itinerary F shows 2 days back to back at CC. Schedule shows 8:30 to 4:45 for the first day and 8:30 to 4:30 for the second.

Kind of pointless to sail out and come back again, don't you think? Or would they actually stay docked all night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter