2 Aussies One 9 week adventure accross the USA including 2 Disney Castles!:)11/5-01/5

Does anyone know what the best car hire places are in orlando?

I want to hire a car for a few days.

Thanks

OK so now onto the fun stuff.

We fly into Orlando from New york on the 29th November we got a great deal on a flight from southwest for $82 each but we get in at 10.30 at night so late check in.

We will get magical express to POP where we are booked in a preferred room with free dining. I was so excited this came out. And it was for our dates so that's a plus.

I Just hope we get a king bed.

I just paid the final payment on our booking today so its all confirmed so happy I don't have to worry about that anymore.

The only thing I have to do is look at some dining reservations. I know we only have quick service dining but we want to do a couple of sit down meals while we are there any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We have 11 nights at POP we are there until the 10th December while we are there we are going to the Mickey very merry Christmas party. On the 8th of December I think will have to look at my tickets again. lol

I still have to work out what days and what parks i am going too.

Oh I feel so unorganized.

Next up is the Cruise!

OK Im back so on the december we will be heading off on a Disney Magic Western Caribbean Cruise our First Disney cruise, well actually our first cruise ever.

I am very very excited about the cruise actually I might even be more excited about that than Walt Disney world. :rotfl2:

So Im not sure if we will do a Palo dinner for fear we will miss out on something else. I think we might do Palo High Tea.

I am looking forward to the FE for our trip I already have some exciting things planned for this.

There are a couple of other Aussies on our cruise too so thats exciting!!.

We havent decided on any of the port adventures yet. But we cant book them until the 26th of September so we will work it our then.

I dont know too much else other than its only 73 days!!

I am getting excited now I just want it to be here its taking way too long!!!:headache:

hello! just found your report and I m a fellow aussie heading over for xmas too!
Your plans sound so amazing - 9 weeks ! Last year we travelled the use so if you need any suggestions or tips we travelled to Anaheim, Vegas, San Diego, San Fran Boston and New York!

Where do you go on your cruise!?

Jess :)

Hey Jessie,

We stop at 4 places on the cruise.

Key West, Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay.

Im rather excited about it!!

oh im going to miss you at Disney World unless we have a meet on the 17th?

Talk soon Lauren

OK so Im a little excited today!! In the post I just got a Disney Cruise line letter that has my name on it and welcome Dykes Party!! :) I know its only little but it kinda makes me happy that i got something sent to me that i will actually receive before I leave. It also has a western Caribbean brochure in it so now I have to go and search to see if we need Visa's for Cozumel and Grand Cayman :scared1: I don't think we do because we are a Visa Waiver country but i better Check!!

Anyways Next up I will update you all on our second stay at WDW

What a fantastic trip!! I'm a fellow Aussie and very jealous.

I just wanted to say that you need to book to go to the Statue of Liberty if you want to go onto the island(I am going next month and booked too late to go up the Crown and I think it will be closed when you are there..the Crown not the whole thing).
http://www.statueoflibertytickets.com/

Wow, what an amazing trip this will be. Very excited for you! 9 weeks!!!!! Awesome.

What a fantastic trip!! I'm a fellow Aussie and very jealous.

I just wanted to say that you need to book to go to the Statue of Liberty if you want to go onto the island(I am going next month and booked too late to go up the Crown and I think it will be closed when you are there..the Crown not the whole thing).
http://www.statueoflibertytickets.com/

Thanks Yes I have been looking into statue of libery and ellis island tickets i need book them asap.
Thanks for the think

Wow, what an amazing trip this will be. Very excited for you! 9 weeks!!!!! Awesome.

Thanks Shushh I know I cant wait i have been planning so long and now its only 2 months away :)

Wow it sounds like you have a fantastic trip planned.

Thanks Anne It looks like you have a trip planned when do you leave?

Subbing in. Sounds like a great trip!!

Thanks Princess Do you have anymore trips coming up??

Thanks Princess Do you have anymore trips coming up??

You mean aside from the pretend trips I'm constantly having??? :hippie:

I'm planning for 2013 to meet up with some of my Disboard friends at the World. But I'm hoping for one sooner....if only DH and I could agree on where!

Ok - Just found this PTR - sounds fantastic!

But is it just me - the green typing is very hard to read!!

You mean aside from the pretend trips I'm constantly having??? :hippie:

I'm planning for 2013 to meet up with some of my Disboard friends at the World. But I'm hoping for one sooner....if only DH and I could agree on where!

You will have to let me know dates 2013 will be the next trip I take! :cool1:

What an amazing trip!!! Can't wait to keep reading :)
Thank you im very excited

Ok - Just found this PTR - sounds fantastic!

But is it just me - the green typing is very hard to read!!

Thanks Battymum I will make the writing a bit darker it might make it a bit easier.

OK so WDW after the cruise.

I am staying at pop again from the 17 December until the 2nd of January and after that I rented DVC points for a Savannah view Studio at Animal Kingdom until the 5th which is the day we fly home.

We have planned to meet up with Wigdoutdismom for Christmas dinner so Im rather excited to be finally meeting in person.

I am pretty sure i will organize a few meets between now and then.

I am considering doing some tours in this time if its possible. But havent really worked out much else I know I am going to Chef Mickey's on Christmas morning but I am really struggling with what to do on which days I know I have to plan days but its really hard to decide.

If anyone has any suggestions please help me.

But thats about it for that.

I know we will be going to harry potter world when we are at wdw not sure if it will be the first week of the second time but somewhere in there tips for that would be good too.

:cool1: for DisMeets!

I assume you'll have park hoppers.
How do normally go about planning?
  • Somedays I plan around ADRs....which kinda dictates which park I hit.
  • Somedays I plan around EMH....whether you're a fan or not will either pull you into the park with an EMH (am or pm) or away from that park.
  • Somedays I plan around park events....and especially at Christmas; whether you want to a CP or MVMCP.

And I assume that you're talking about tours in the World and not tours outside? If in the World, then you can book in for the tour and stay in the same park.

What about Dessert Parties or Cruises? Are you planning them? Have you booked?

well I actually have AP's long story about them but we will worry about that another time. so we really are able to go anywhere at anytime.

I wanna get in some other non wdw parks as well :rolleyes1

So i am struggling to decide where and when to eat. I havent been overwhelmed with any other part of the planning bar the eating lol and normally I amfine with that its just wdw has so many options and i dont want to miss anything thats really good.

On the Plus side this time in 2 months I will be on the plane and would have been for about 7 hours!! Halfway through the flight :) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter