2 adults on plan?

Tracey868

Mouseketeer
My hubby and I are returning after a 13 year gap in March. It is our 15 year Anniv. We are only staying for 3 full days. What are your opinions on the plan for us. We do love to eat. DO they really modify what you can order??

All your help will be so kind.

I am new here and really enjoy the threads

Tracey

We are also 2 adults, who went last May (2006) and did the dining plan. It was the best part of the vacation for us, and I can't imagine going back without doing it again. We ate at a large variety of TS places, and not once can I recall being restriced as to what we could order (within reason, of course.. if something is listed on the menu as "appetizer sampler for 2", then that would be the appetizer for the 2 of you). Not saying it couldn't or doesn't happen, but it didn't happen to us at all during our 8 night/9 day vacation.

Hope this helps!

We went in Sept 06 (third time on DDP) with 2 adults and one 7 y/o. I love the plan. We had many great meals. We did share at some TS. One of our favorites is Kona Cafe at Poly and a new favorite (2TS) is Narcoossee's at GF. The food was great (you're allowed Steak and Lobster on DDP), my dessert-almond crusted cheesecake was unbelievably good, and you can see and hear Wishes from the restaurant.

What we enjoy most about having the DDP is trying out new restaurants. It's really fun and one of the best parts of the trip! :cloud9:

Oh, and :welcome: newbie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter