2/28/04 Magic Western...anyone onboard?

TotallyTigger, Macker and my family will be meeting onboard...anyone else want to join the mini-Disboard meet & greet???

I also will have 2 daughters onboard, ages 8 & 14. :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Let us know when & where! It's never to early to plan a DIS Meet.

My DH and I are going too:hyper: this is our
third cruise - second western - we can't wait::yes::
count us in for a dis meet:goodvibes

Seeing how this is our first cruise - EVER - how about a veteran of the Magic help pick a spot and time????

Thanks...and see everyone there!

Only 4 more months and we'll be on our way!!!!

re: DIS meet
I've been to two...first on deck 10 at sailaway party, the second in the Promonade Lounge on the first sea day.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

:wave2:
I am thinking the Sail away party will be too hectic - especially since many of us will be 1st. time Disney cruisers. Then again 1st Day at sea will find the children immersed in Oceaneers Club. Tough call ------ HELP. Can't wait, really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Don't know how I missed this thread, that's what I get for not checking the boards every day. My DH DS (9) and DD (6) will be on this cruise and would be happy to meet other DISers on board. Looking forward to details. I'm also a first timer, so not able to help out with the best time/place for the meet.

I'm so excited :hyper:

Our group just got bigger!! Now my DD 23 and DS 20 have decided to join us--they finally realized how much fun they would be missing by staying home!! There are now 9 of us--including my brother's family--traveling together.:hyper: :bounce:

I can't believe how fast the time is going by.:wave2:

My DH, myself and 7 yr old DD will be sailing on the Magic February 28. I'm a newbie to these boards, but is anyone able to join the meet? I'll be posting lots of questions before we go!:earsboy:

Good News! Aunt was having some medical issues, and was thinking about cancelling. Fortunately, the problem has been dealt with and the cruise is on!!

Missisaugamom...our DD is 6. Hopefully the girls can get together. It always amazes me how our "shy"DD makes friends on "Mickey's Boat"! Do you have early or late dinner seating?

Hi plutospup! We've requested early seating, but we're currently waitlisted for it. Our girls will both be in the Oceaneer's Club together! Has your DD enjoyed it in the past? I've read conflicting reports on these boards about the Club only being for very little kids, but the program looked like something that would still be appealing to my DD.

I'd be a little nervous of her being moved up to being with the 8 to 12 years olds - that's a big age span! Thanks for any info you can provide.

BTW - we're bringing an Aunt and Uncle too!

DD6 has loved the Oceaneer's Club on our last two cruises. First time she was in the 3-4 yr olds, second time 5-6 yr olds. I was concerned that she wouldn't like the older group that had different activities, including the lab...but she loved it! She especially enjoyed making "Flubber"!(I wouldn't have guessed). Both times she made new friends, and had a blast. One time she insisted on going to dinner with the kids. DW & I ate alone that night...a rarity in our lives, and it seemed very strange!

Only 3 more months!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all 2/28/04 cruisers!

;) Thanks Plutospup and the same to you and your family. All 9 of us cruisers (5 from upstate NY and 4 fr. Southern Md.) are all together here in New York today for Thanksgiving and excitedly discussing the cruise! Enjoy your day and look forward to meeting on the 28th!

:D HOORAY!!! It actually makes it more believable that this is really going to happen. Can't wait.

We made final payment today!

DW was inquiring about "Cabana Massages" on Castaway Cay. It sounded like a great idea until we heard it was $115 for a 50 min. massage!

Anyone else have any excursion or spa plans?

Our excursion plans are for Grand Cayman - DH and I are both certified scuba divers, so we'll be diving in the morning while DD is in the Oceaneers' Club. In the afternoon, the three of us are taking the excursion to snorkel at Stingray City!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm interested in the Chakra Capsule spa treatment - it looked so cool on the Travel Channel special on DCL! Not sure what else to plan - any recommendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter