2/15/13 8 day Magic with Food Allergies (Gluten free and corn)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by elmo2200, Mar 2, 2013.

1. elmo2200

elmo2200 cruisey moms choose DIS!!

Melanie- I did go to talk to the food people upon boarding but it was not helpful. My reservation already had my allergies and I spoke with our head server the first night. We also were usually the last people in the dining room each night thankfully we have older children. Ordering went faster when he gave me the next day's menu when the dessert menus were passed out. I'm sorry you had such a terrible head server. Now that I know how it should be done, if I got a bad head server I would talk to their superior. HTH!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. drischar

drischar Mouseketeer

I think I read somewhere that the smoothies can be made with Coconut Milk. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks for your TR and all the pictures. I have been gluten and dairy free for about 2 months by choice. Not allergic, but wow does it make a difference in my overall physical and mental health! I also avoid obvious corn products, but haven't gotten to the depth that you are, meaning I haven't started checking labels.

4. elmo2200

elmo2200 cruisey moms choose DIS!!

drischar- I don't know about coconut milk but they do have dairy substitutes so I would think that they have it.