2/13/03 Wonder Docs are here!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by HappyGilmore, Jan 2, 2003.

1. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore It is never to late to have a happy childhood!!!

Took a quick look and didn't see any other 2/13 cruisers post so thought I would. FedX came this morning ,I just got home from 2nd job and hubby handed our docs to me!!! Yipppeeee

2. KaitlinsMom

KaitlinsMom DIS Veteran

It's a great feeling isn't it! I just saw you are going on the Valentines cruise!!! How wonderful is that!!

Glad you got your docs - Now - START PACKING!!!!!

3. sandiegosusie

sandiegosusie DIS Veteran

Wow!!!!! Mine are not here yet...Did you book through Disney or another source? I hope mine come, I hope mine come...

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore It is never to late to have a happy childhood!!!

I used Dreams Unlimited Travel. The service they provide it second to none. My last two cruises that I boked with them they actually sent an email to me to let me know that my fare had gone DOWN in price. This time I got a credit of over $300.00. I am so excited as we are taking our best friends along with us -they have never been on DCL and also my parents are joining us- my father has also never been. It will be like taking children to Disney for the 1st time. I can't wait to hear the comments as we walk on board!!

6. DVC-Don

DVC-Don DIS Veteran

That means ours should be close behind yours. We are booked on the 2/16 Wonder cruise. Thanks for the heads up.

7. carolsherman

carolsherman Mouseketeer

We are also on the 2/13 Wonder. I cannot wait till our docs come according to allseas travel who we booked thru they said 2 to 3 weeks prior to the cruise we would get tham I am getting antsy now my kids are still in the dark about it its a suprise for them I don't know how much longer I can hold out LOL:bounce:

8. raisin64

raisin64 Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Has been a very

Both of mine came yesterday. We're doing a back to back
    Feb 9 and Feb 13

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

9. curtessey

curtessey Mouseketeer

We also received ours for our Valentine's (Anniversary) Cruise on Friday, 1/02! YEEEEEHAAAAAW! Now it seems "OFFICIAL"! We're all filled out except for the rental car. The "packing pile" is getting bigger by the day and we're sorting/organizing pins (we'll also be at POR for a week prior to sailing). It'll be here before we know it!