2/13/03 Wonder Docs are here!!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by HappyGilmore, Jan 2, 2003.

1. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore It is never to late to have a happy childhood!!!

Took a quick look and didn't see any other 2/13 cruisers post so thought I would. FedX came this morning ,I just got home from 2nd job and hubby handed our docs to me!!! Yipppeeee

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KaitlinsMom

KaitlinsMom DIS Veteran

It's a great feeling isn't it! I just saw you are going on the Valentines cruise!!! How wonderful is that!!

Glad you got your docs - Now - START PACKING!!!!!

4. sandiegosusie

sandiegosusie DIS Veteran

Wow!!!!! Mine are not here yet...Did you book through Disney or another source? I hope mine come, I hope mine come...

5. HappyGilmore

HappyGilmore It is never to late to have a happy childhood!!!

I used Dreams Unlimited Travel. The service they provide it second to none. My last two cruises that I boked with them they actually sent an email to me to let me know that my fare had gone DOWN in price. This time I got a credit of over $300.00. I am so excited as we are taking our best friends along with us -they have never been on DCL and also my parents are joining us- my father has also never been. It will be like taking children to Disney for the 1st time. I can't wait to hear the comments as we walk on board!!

6. DVC-Don

DVC-Don DIS Veteran

That means ours should be close behind yours. We are booked on the 2/16 Wonder cruise. Thanks for the heads up.

7. carolsherman

carolsherman Mouseketeer

We are also on the 2/13 Wonder. I cannot wait till our docs come according to allseas travel who we booked thru they said 2 to 3 weeks prior to the cruise we would get tham I am getting antsy now my kids are still in the dark about it its a suprise for them I don't know how much longer I can hold out LOL:bounce:

8. raisin64

raisin64 Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Has been a very

Both of mine came yesterday. We're doing a back to back
    Feb 9 and Feb 13

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

9. curtessey

curtessey Mouseketeer

We also received ours for our Valentine's (Anniversary) Cruise on Friday, 1/02! YEEEEEHAAAAAW! Now it seems "OFFICIAL"! We're all filled out except for the rental car. The "packing pile" is getting bigger by the day and we're sorting/organizing pins (we'll also be at POR for a week prior to sailing). It'll be here before we know it!