2 1/2 miles!!

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
woohoo!! i walked again today! anyone else go walking? it's not sunny, but its really nice out!

Good for you! We have tons of rain...good thing I can do my 2mile WATP in the house! Got it done this morning...wahoo!!!

Glad it is nice out for you!

Yipee for you! I guess this means your feet feel better today! We are HOPEFULLY walking tonight if it's dry enough after dinner. Stupid Florida summer thunderstorms...mumble grumble mumble. :) :) :) :) :)

I did one mile inside a little while ago. If I find any more gumption I'll do another half mile later :)

Way to go! Feels great, doesnt it?

If its not raining when I get out of work in 1.5hrs I need to mow the grass

it felt great! my feet still hurt (especially the left one) and my shins feel like they've split in half, but i walked anyways...no pain, no gain! :teeth:

you know something funny? i went grocery shopping before I started walking so i had grocery bags in my left hand. i had twisted the bags around and around my hand. about half a mile into my walk a woman came running past me, stopped and started screaming, "your hand, your hand"! i looked down and realized my hand had turned a nasty blueish/blackish/green color. i had cut off the blood to it but accident...she helped me undo the shopping bag twists and kept shaking my hand to bring blood back. :rolleyes:

i have never been so mortified in my life :rolleyes:

Wagamama, you are doing so well with your walking...I'm proud of you for keeping it up! I walked with you again today. My usual 4 miles. Today though I took on the meanest, nastiest hill in town. It is so steep that they close it from November through April! It's called "Chilicoot Hill", and I thought I would die chuggin up that thing today. But, I made it! I also got my 1/2 hour in at Curves today, and stayed on my eating program with NO cheating!

Linda

I haven't walked in two days!!:( I have been to busy shoveling cedar mulch that we are putting around our hedges...so even though my lower part isn't working out, my upper body has had one heck of a workout for two days! LOL

Well done - It is sunny here but windy and quite cold so I will have to do m running at the gym tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter