1st Trip (of many!) as Mr. & Mrs.--the TR-- UPDATE 9/9: Life Update--We're Moving!!

Continued from previous

052DHSBeauty.jpg

053DHSBeauty.jpg

I just love this shot.

054DHSBeauty.jpg

055DHSBeauty.jpg

056DHSBeauty.jpg

I want one of these pink dresses! Actually, my junior year prom dress was big and poofy and pink like this, and I LOVED it. (Don’t worry, it didn’t have the frills or the arm bands…)

058DHSBeauty.jpg

059DHSBeauty.jpg

060DHSBeauty.jpg

061DHSBeautynew.jpg

Now THAT is a dress!

062DHSBeauty.jpg

063DHSBeauty.jpg

After the show, we decided that our other viewing of B&TB was better talent-wise, but we still really enjoyed it again! I’m sure I enjoyed it more than Michael, but he was great and acted like he was happy to watch it with me again. It makes me happy even thinking about that show!

Up Next:

FINALLY a Rock’n Ride!
Seriously…how many more PP Pics do we need?!
Michael’s favorite show again
Leaving “Home”

Hooray for an update!!! It looks like you had a great morning. Those breakfast foods and pastries looked delicious. We love breakfast buffets and we have quite a few planned for Sept. Reading your TR makes me so excited for our Sept trip!!! :cool1: I love the "antique" photos...they do fit in very well with DHS.

How awesome that you guys got to meet Jen! There are so many DISers that I'd love to meet someday. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your day at DHS!

Hey girl! Yay, an update!! :banana:

Yum..breakfast looked good!!

I love all those oldie pics..so neat!

Another great update! AKL looks beautiful. I think that's going to be next on my list of Disney resorts to try. :)

Don't you just love meeting other DISers? :) It was great meeting you that trip, I didn't expect to see you! And to meet everyone on my cruise thread that I had been talking to for months. I'm supposed to meet up with two other girls from the DIS at an NKOTB concert in a couple weeks! Should be fun. :)

I loved the Animation Studio. You guys didn't do the drawing class at all?

Great pictures of the B&TB show!b And all of your photopass pictures are so cute!

loved your update, and your pictures are making me want to stay at AKL more and more!!!

I love the feel of DHS!!! You actually feel like you are right their in the action!

Mmm, the food at Boma looks so good! My doctor recently told me to cut back on carbs, so I can lower my LDL again (first time I've ever had cholesterol problems; probably because we just came back from our vacation!). Haha, he would not be happy if I had a plate of carbs like that.

I also like the 2nd Minnie Mouse one. It looks more realistic. The first and third one look too much like someone added Minnie in after the fact. The second one looks like Minnie is actually sitting there on the bench with you! HAHA, but I love the one with your looking angry! That's the best one.

Huh, I don't know how we bypassed that Mushu show. I mean, I knew it was there, and I was actually expecting it. But when we were going towards the animation building, I asked a CM where we could draw, and she pointed us to do a door in the back, where no one else was! Maybe she gave us a way to skip it?

The group who sang before Beauty and the Beast was called Four for a Dollar. Of course, I never actually had the chance to see them! I just read about it so often on TRs that I was so excited to see them, but unfortunately, I then had to read that they weren't there anymore!

Lots of beautiful pictures!! I love those princess carousel pieces-- that Ariel one is just gorgeous! Like you, I wish I could afford all of that gorgeous artwork!
BATB is my favorite :lovestruc I just LOVE it-- the costumes, dancing, everything.

Oooh, that Boma breakfast looks & sounds so good! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

How sad that's its your last day. Makes me feel like crying for you...But that was a cute picture of you & Michael with your sad faces.

Love all those "old-timey" pictures you took in DHS...I like the feel of them too!

Hooray for an update!!! It looks like you had a great morning. Those breakfast foods and pastries looked delicious. We love breakfast buffets and we have quite a few planned for Sept. Reading your TR makes me so excited for our Sept trip!!! :cool1: I love the "antique" photos...they do fit in very well with DHS.

How awesome that you guys got to meet Jen! There are so many DISers that I'd love to meet someday. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your day at DHS!

It was fantastic! I think we'll probably try to do a breakfast buffet every last morning from now on. It was a really good way to start the last day. I'm so excited for your Sept trip too!! You're going to absolutely love it. :thumbsup2 Thanks! It was great meeting her. She's super sweet. We packed a lot into those last few hours at DHS!

Hey girl! Yay, an update!! :banana:

Yum..breakfast looked good!!

I love all those oldie pics..so neat!

It felt like forever since I'd updated! I need to go get caught up on everyone's TRs and PTRs. It was amazing! You need to try it sometime. Thanks--I had lots of fun playing around with the different vintage actions.

Another great update! AKL looks beautiful. I think that's going to be next on my list of Disney resorts to try. :)

Don't you just love meeting other DISers? :) It was great meeting you that trip, I didn't expect to see you! And to meet everyone on my cruise thread that I had been talking to for months. I'm supposed to meet up with two other girls from the DIS at an NKOTB concert in a couple weeks! Should be fun. :)

I loved the Animation Studio. You guys didn't do the drawing class at all?

Great pictures of the B&TB show!b And all of your photopass pictures are so cute!

Thanks! Oh, I can't even put into words how much we loved AKL! :goodvibes You really, really need to try it next. I know you'll just love it. Michael said he didn't think he'd ever even want to try another resort bc he loved AKL so much.

YES! It's so great! I know--I'm so glad that we ran into each other! It feels like we all know each other even though we've never met. I love it. Aw, so fun!

We loved it too! Don't worry--that's coming up. We just wanted to make the 11:30 showing of B&TB. Thanks so much!

loved your update, and your pictures are making me want to stay at AKL more and more!!!

I love the feel of DHS!!! You actually feel like you are right their in the action!

Thanks so much! You REALLY need to stay there--the pictures don't even do it justice! :cloud9: We love it too. I think the whole atmosphere might be one of our favorite things about DHS. I've always been a sucker for old-timey classic stuff, and DHS just feels that way.

Mmm, the food at Boma looks so good! My doctor recently told me to cut back on carbs, so I can lower my LDL again (first time I've ever had cholesterol problems; probably because we just came back from our vacation!). Haha, he would not be happy if I had a plate of carbs like that.

I also like the 2nd Minnie Mouse one. It looks more realistic. The first and third one look too much like someone added Minnie in after the fact. The second one looks like Minnie is actually sitting there on the bench with you! HAHA, but I love the one with your looking angry! That's the best one.

Huh, I don't know how we bypassed that Mushu show. I mean, I knew it was there, and I was actually expecting it. But when we were going towards the animation building, I asked a CM where we could draw, and she pointed us to do a door in the back, where no one else was! Maybe she gave us a way to skip it?

The group who sang before Beauty and the Beast was called Four for a Dollar. Of course, I never actually had the chance to see them! I just read about it so often on TRs that I was so excited to see them, but unfortunately, I then had to read that they weren't there anymore!

I think I would die if I had to cut back on carbs. Seriously, though, I'd starve. My "diet" consists of cereal or bagels, sandwiches or mac'n'cheese, pasta or some other meal with bread and rice or couscous, etc. I hope you don't have to cut back for too long! :upsidedow The breakfast was fantastic, though.

Haha--thanks! I liked the angry one too. And I agree about the second. She just looks so cute on the bench.

Oh, yeah. You went the way where you could skip the show. That's the way we went when we went back to draw (coming up). You'll have to see the Mushu show next time!

Thanks for the info! I couldn't think of their names for the life of me. They were lots and lots of fun. I think my uncle even bought their cd one time. I wish they were still there!

Lots of beautiful pictures!! I love those princess carousel pieces-- that Ariel one is just gorgeous! Like you, I wish I could afford all of that gorgeous artwork!
BATB is my favorite :lovestruc I just LOVE it-- the costumes, dancing, everything.

Thanks so much! I loved them too--I would love to have all of them for my little girl's room someday (if I even have a girl...). They were SO pretty! I agree--everything about B&TB is just phenomenal! :thumbsup2

Oooh, that Boma breakfast looks & sounds so good! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

How sad that's its your last day. Makes me feel like crying for you...But that was a cute picture of you & Michael with your sad faces.

Love all those "old-timey" pictures you took in DHS...I like the feel of them too!

It was amazing! You should try it sometime. We liked it so much more than dinner. I know...I can't believe our trip really is coming to a close. Now it feels like it's ended twice: during the trip, and now that I'm writing about it. But don't worry--we still had LOTS of fun left at DHS! :goodvibes Thank you--it was lots of fun to play around with the different vintage actions.

I Thanks! Oh, I can't even put into words how much we loved AKL! :goodvibes You really, really need to try it next. I know you'll just love it. Michael said he didn't think he'd ever even want to try another resort bc he loved AKL so much.

YES! It's so great! I know--I'm so glad that we ran into each other! It feels like we all know each other even though we've never met. I love it. Aw, so fun!

We loved it too! Don't worry--that's coming up. We just wanted to make the 11:30 showing of B&TB. Thanks so much!

I've heard if you like AKL you'll love WL and vice versa. Well, I love WL! I'm having WL withdrawls. :rotfl: 2 of my clients are booked there and a third is considering it and I've just been looking at the pictures, wondering if I cram all 6 of us in there! :rotfl2:

Hi Staci!! I am finally getting caught up on your updates. April has been a busy month! :goodvibes Love all your stories and the pictures are great -- now I miss the AKL soo much! That breakfast at Boma looked delicious...esp. those chocolate chip pastries. :thumbsup2 I miss Four for a Dollar too - they were such a fun start to the show!

YAY an update!!! Although I'm not really one to talk, I have slacked a lot lately too. I think it's because we are both getting to the end and trying to put it off! :goodvibes

Your breakfast plate looks so delicious, that had I not just eaten breakfast, I'd have to go attempt to make ALL of those things!! :rotfl: We might have to give Boma a try for breakfast next time. But we probably wouldn't try much of the African offerings either. We are way too picky!

I love that you chose to spend your last day in DHS! We love that park too, and I feel like it doesn't get much "respect" among the other parks. Too bad TSM was a bust. I hate that feeling on the last day when you look at a FP return time and realize that you will be leaving WDW by then. :sad1:

You got some great pictures in the animation building. We spent a lot of time in there, but didn't get many pictures. :confused3 Did y'all do the animation class? We couldn't get enough of it! We were both disappointed that we had been missing out on something so fun all these times we have gone! If you didn't do it this time, you definitely need to do it on your next trip!!

Hi Staci! We just got back so i have spent all morning trying to catch up on all my Dis reading as I finish unpacking and do all the laundry. I may have to do what you did and start up a TR just to get me through my Disney withdrawal. Not sure yet though.

I totally thought of you this past week as we had dinner at Boma and walked around the resort. And we came across the PP photographer set up in the lobby. So of course we had a little mini session. heehee.

I know you weren't a fan of the food, but we loved it and I think it's now on our list of ADRS for our next trip, whenever that may be.

Love the minnie pics!

Ok, I haven't been logged-in in way too long, but I'm caught up!

LOVE the Minnie magic picture; I hadn't seen that one before!

And, I've been in love with the Belle & Beast Lenox statues since they were released, but they are way pricey. I'm hoping they're still around when I can treat myself after law school; you know, four years from now. :lmao:

I have something new in my siggy, too! *Spins around like a little girl in a new dress until you notice it.* :love:

:lmao::lmao:Your photopass pics ALWAYS crack me up!! Great job, you really looked annoyed at Minnie!

Your breakfast looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I love that you had such a great meal on your last day...on that...

I can not believe it is your last day at WDW :sad2: Where does the time go? I LOVE LOVE your TR! You and your DH seem so friendly and sincere. I am so happy that you had such a magical first trip together as hubby and wife!

PS: Check out my TR (and facebook)...American Girl party pics!!!

I'm coming in late but I LOVE this trip report! You and Michael just seem so sweet together and your photos are gorgeous. I love how you make the photos look antique-y!

Great update and pics! I'm so sad that your trip is ending. You need to start a blog or something so we can keep up with what's happening until the next time you go back!

WOW! That breakfast looks soooo good!! And I love your pics with Minnie! My favorite pic is your "best costume award" from Beauty and the Beast! :lmao: You have to wonder what that lady thought when they showed her the outfit she would have to wear ("Are you serious?!").
Can't wait to read more!

That breakfast looked amazing!! That is so nice that you had a later flight so you could enjoy a little of you last day there. We always seem to have to book early flights our last day. I am truly so sad that your TR is coming to an end. Thank you for all you have shared with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter