1st Trip/Memory Maker/Christmas Present Ideas

hershey2014

Mouseketeer
I am taking my parents on their 1st WDW trip in November. I am planning on purchasing the memory maker for all of us. I am trying to come up with some unique ideas for christmas presents to give to my parents while using the photos from the memory maker.

I've thought of putting a collage of photos together and have them printed on a blanket. Maybe a coffee mug with pics on them? But I don't know what else I could do. I want them to be able to display the pics anytime. Any ideas??

the collage blanket is a great idea. my DH got me a full size woven blanket from walmart photo and it is mind boggling amazing. all the threads used to make it amaze me. just astounding quality. another good product is a photo plate that comes with a stand, walmart photo, and it's only $10. I put them on display on top of my kitchen cabinets. Photo magnets are another idea. :)

There are websites that print on to wood, and the wood grain shows through. It's amazing. Sign up for their email lists for really great coupons and savings.

My parents love the coffee mugs. They've got a whole collection I've made for them. My kids love to use them when visiting Grandma and Grandpa's house as well.

My dad likes his photo keychain. In fact, go to Arribas Brothers on Main Street and they'll make a keychain with your kid's 3D image inside. Only about $25. It's amazing!

I'm super fond of photo books. I do my journaling of the trip and put that text as part of the photo book.

I'm super fond of photo books. I do my journaling of the trip and put that text as part of the photo book.

I agree with the photobooks. I use MYPUBLISHER for mine, but I know there are lots of other options... snapfish,blurb, adorama, etc.

There are websites that print on to wood, and the wood grain shows through. It's amazing. Sign up for their email lists for really great coupons and savings.

Im into crafts and Ive been wanting to do a pic on a piece of wood. Ive done researching on how to do it. It doesnt seem too complicated. I may have to try that.

Thanks for the ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter