1st Trip as Mommy & Daddy! Celebrating DSs 1st Bday Nov 11-UPDATE 11/13 TR LINK!

great schedule and good idea on splitting up the drive for sure. like you said, all will be happier!

on celebration- i have heard on the DIS podcast that Celebration Town Tavern is popular and i think they have good chowder? Celebration is so nice! We drove over once to explore a little, but didn't stay long.

i totally get you on the needing a RD day for MK and DHS, that was part of my scheduling problem too! We finally got it figured out. so annoying trying to fit all that stuff in, isn't it! lol

I had found the Tavern on my search and it looks pretty good. :) Just looking for something a little different to try. My pizza-obsessed DH has found an interesting looking pizza restaurant that we may try too. I don't know if I sold him on the Celebration thing.

I think I have my new itinerary figured out complete with a RD morning at MK... Since I'm staying offsite we have to do our ADR's one day at a time, so as long as I can get all the meals I want at the times I want, I think I should have something workable.

DH just came home after being gone for 6 weeks in California for work, so being a temporary single mommy, I didn't have much time for the PTR. But I have a TON of updates in store, including my adventures into ADR's :laughing:, a quick beach trip we took to Panama City Beach last week, and DH's pictures from his day at Disneyland!

This week, I was able to make my ADRs! Luckily my trusty alarm clock (aka DS :laughing:) had me awake in time to make them every morning since I'm not staying onsite and don't have access to the 180+10 booking window. I booked a couple of back-up reservations for earlier in the week just in case I wasn't able to get all of the times I wanted, but I was able to get exactly what I had planned on! :thumbsup2 And I think I have worked out the kinks in the itinerary to where we have everything covered and it all works well with our ADRs.

Hopefully not much will change in the way of park hours, shows/parades, and crowd levels, so this can be the itinerary we leave for Disney with in a few more months!

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 4th
  • Drive to Tallahassee
  • Hotel from Priceline

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 5th
  • Drive to Wyndham Bonnet Creek
  • Check-in 4 pm
  • Unpack
  • Magic Kingdom in the evening
  • Upgrade PH tickets to APs
  • Dinner: Columbia Harbour House
  • Wishes 8 pm?

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 5th
  • Animal Kingdom Rope Drop 9 am
  • Lunch: Pizzafari
  • Jammin' Jungle Parade 3:45 pm
  • Dinner: Restaurantosaurus or cook at resort

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6th
  • Magic Kingdom Rope Drop 9 am
  • 1st Haircut at Harmony Barber Shop
  • Lunch: Pinocchio's Village Haus
  • Break at resort
  • Epcot Future World in afternoon
  • Dinner: Electric Umbrella

MONDAY NOVEMBER 7th
  • Hollywood Studios Rope Drop 9 am
  • Lunch: Sci-Fi Dine In 11:35 am
  • Break at resort
  • Epcot World Showcase in afternoon
  • Dinner: Liberty Inn
  • IllumiNations 9 pm?

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 8th
  • Resort Day
  • Breakfast: Chef Mickey's 9:35 am
  • Pool/Resort Activities
  • Lunch: Sandwiches
  • Dinner: Celebration Town Tavern or cook

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 9th
  • Magic Kingdom before Rope Drop
  • Breakfast: The Crystal Palace 8:10 am
  • Lunch: Cosmic Ray's
  • Break at Resort
  • Hollywood Studios in afternoon
  • Dinner: Pizza Planet
  • Osbourne Lights (hopefully!)

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 10th
  • Magic Kingdom in am (EMH morning)
  • Lunch: Pecos Bill's
  • Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade 3 pm
  • Break at Resort
  • Magic Kingdom or park of choice after break
  • Main Street Electrical Parade 7 pm
  • Wishes 8 pm

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 11th
  • Downtown Disney for Festival of the Masters
  • Lunch: Earl of Sandwich
  • Dinner: Pie-Fection (Pizza place DH found!)
  • Pack

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12th
  • Drive Home :(

I figured out a way to get my RD morning at MK! Instead of doing a whole day at Epcot on Sunday, I figured we could do MK that morning, and split Epcot up into 2 afternoons instead. Since we won't be riding any of the headliners, there is really no need for us to go to Epcot for RD. I figured our best bet would be to stick with Future World on Sunday because of F&W and do World Showcase one afternoon during the week when it might not be as crowded. That gives me a morning at MK for RD, one for our Crystal Palace breakfast before the park opens, and another morning there where we can stay for MSEP and Wishes if DS is up for it.

Last week, DH, DS & I went to Panama City Beach for a couple of days just to get away and relax after DH had been gone for 6 very long weeks for work. So I'll probably do a quick little mini-TR for that and share some of our pictures from the trip. Also, while DH was in California for work, he spent a day at Disneyland, so I'll share some of his pictures too in upcoming posts.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :goodvibes

Your plan looks fun! im so ready to go. I will have to make ADR the same was since i rented DVC points. I wonder if i could make ADR early due to that? ill have to check. I hope those weeks your DH was gone were not too bad, i know how hard it is to do things on your own with a little one. Catch up on some rest!

Hey there...caught your update...too bad our trips only overlap by a single day...:sad1: looks like there won't be a chance to meet. I'll be posting a PTR soon, which is mostly meant to be a link between my current (soon-to-be-ending) TR and the new TR.

Looks like an awesome trip plan. It's great you'll be able to make new memories with your little one.

Your plan looks fun! im so ready to go. I will have to make ADR the same was since i rented DVC points. I wonder if i could make ADR early due to that? ill have to check. I hope those weeks your DH was gone were not too bad, i know how hard it is to do things on your own with a little one. Catch up on some rest!

I don't know how it works with DVC, but hopefully you will be able to do them all at the same time. It is such a pain doing them day by day and hoping you get the days you really want!

Yes, it was so nice finally having him home so I had someone to help with Paxton & with stuff around the house!! It was so nice to just be able to hand the baby over and say "I'm going to take a shower" and take my time, instead of hurrying because he will only keep himself entertained by himself for so long. :rotfl:

Hey there...caught your update...too bad our trips only overlap by a single day...:sad1: looks like there won't be a chance to meet. I'll be posting a PTR soon, which is mostly meant to be a link between my current (soon-to-be-ending) TR and the new TR.

Looks like an awesome trip plan. It's great you'll be able to make new memories with your little one.

I just found your new PTR link, so I'll be heading over to subscribe soon so I don't miss your TR! Too bad we are only overlapping at the very end of our trip like that. :( Maybe next time!

Great update, your new plan looks great and yeah for fitting in your RD day too. i agree, we are going to try and avoid Epcot WS on the weekends and only do it during the week due to the F&W crowds.

Wow, a single mom for 6 weeks? you are a trooper! can't wait to see and hear about the beach and other updates!:wizard:

Like I mentioned in a couple of my previous posts, DH, DS, and I recently took a quick and much needed mini-vacation to the beach to reconnect after DH had been gone for 6 weeks for work. We spent 3 nights and 2 days in Panama City Beach, FL the first week of May. We had a great time, so I thought I'd do a quick mini-TR from the trip to share some of our photos since there isn't much happening with the Disney trip right now with ADRs being done and all that.

Our pre-planning for the beach trip was almost non-existent! DH & I kept talking about maybe going to Orange Beach or Gulf Shores since it wasn't a far drive. But then we started looking at our timeshare resorts on the FL panhandle since the hotel rooms were pretty expensive for anything decent. By the time we knew for sure DH would be home and we could go (I had been able to get my work schedule taken care of for that first week of May, but if DH hadn't have been able to come home then, I wasn't sure I could switch my shifts later on), the resorts in Destin were totally booked, so we looked a little further away at Panama City Beach, and they had a studio available for the nights we wanted.

It was pretty hectic leading up to the trip. I was working that Sunday that DH was flying in, so the plan was for my mom to go get him from the airport (she was at my house watching DS). I was able to get off of work early enough to go to the airport myself and surprise him! Poor DH didn't have much time to relax at home though, because we stayed up late that night packing to leave in the morning!

Monday morning, DH & I woke up at 7:30 and realized DS had not woken up once all night, which was odd for him. He usually wakes up between 4 and 5 am to eat, but he was still snoozing. So we took that opportunity to finish packing what we could and get some of the luggage packed in the truck. We were done by a little after 8:30 and DS still hadn't budged! We actually had to go wake him up so I could feed him & we could get moving! :laughing:

We ended up hitting the road a little before 10 am. I sat in the backseat with DS the whole way to keep him entertained with toys and give him his pacifier as needed. Within a few minutes of getting on the interstate, he was knocked out.

IMG_0361.jpg

We stopped twice at fast food places to feed DS his bottle and grab food or snacks for ourselves, and once at a rest stop just because DS was getting a little restless. Otherwise, we were able to drive in pretty long stretches, and he slept or played most of the way without incident. We finally got into PCB around 6 pm to check in to our beautiful resort! It was right on the beach, and every unit had a view of the Gulf of Mexico.

P1120031.jpg

It was SUCH a hassle to get to the room!! We had to check-in and park our truck across the street from the resort. Depending on what floor of the garage you were on, you had to take an elevator to the 3rd floor where the skywalk was. Cross the skywalk to the resort, take the elevator or escelator down to the first floor to walk across the lobby to the OTHER set of elevators that would take us to the 5th floor where our unit was. Such a pain in the butt!! But we were able to bring all of our junk in one trip, luckily, so we didn't have to make multiple LONG trips to the truck.

The view was pretty worth the hassle though!

P1110842.jpg

P1110843.jpg

Our bed area

We unpacked, and ate some leftover spaghetti we had brought with us in the ice chest for dinner, then got DS settled for bed around 9 pm. We took a little time to look at the maps and information the resort had given us about what there was to do in the area to come up with a loose plan for the next couple of days. But the idea of the trip was to relax, so we didn't stress about doing a lot. We got to bed around 10, and crashed as soon as we hit the sheets!

Tuesday morning, we got up for the day around 8 am, and fed Paxton his breakfast. Then was the long process of getting him ready for his first time at the beach! We slathered him in sunscreen and tried out a swim diaper on him.

P1110845.jpg

What a model! He should sell these things!

P1110846.jpg

In his Mickey Mouse bathing suit & rash guard that we got him for Easter

DH & I got changed into our bathing suits, slathered on our sunscreen, and made sure we had beach towels, toys, sunglasses and everything else we thought we'd might need, then headed down to the beach.

P1110854.jpg

P1110855.jpg

P1110854.jpg

P1110857.jpg

P1110861.jpg

Baby feet in the sand :love:

We broke out the video camera to capture his reaction in the water when I took him down to the edge and let the water roll over his toes. It was a little cold, and he didn't seem to crazy about it. Then he started kicking the wet sand and just started crying like a little whining puppy. After that, he didn't want anything to do with the beach! We spent way more time getting him ready than we actually spent in the sand! :rotfl: It was actually getting close to his naptime too, so we took him back up to the room and settled him down for a quick nap while we decided on an alternative plan.

UP NEXT: Lunch & shopping @ Pier Park

Houston, we (may or may not) have a problem!

I'll set this up by saying I was at work last Saturday poking around on the DIS when I shouldn't have been, and I see a post about the Eat to the Beat concert schedule that I just HAVE to click on.

And I see HANSON is playing Oct 31st & Nov 1st! Just a few days before we are scheduled to arrive! If you have read any of my previous PTRs or TRs you know my love for Hanson. :love: If you haven't, I'll just say I have been a huge fan for the past 14 years, so seeing my favorite band in my favorite place would be another dream come true! My first dream come true was not only meeting them, but having the opportunity to interview them and take pictures from in front of the barricade at one of their New Orleans shows for their website.

neworleans06.jpg

It would require quite a bit of shaking up to our plans. But as soon as I saw that, I printed out the park hours, checked touringplans.com, came up with a quick itinerary, and made the necessary ADRs for our early entry CP breakfast, our resort day CM breakfast, and our Sci-Fi lunch. It actually came together pretty easily.

For the resort, since we are staying 8 nights and we can't book more than 7 at a time, we booked 2 4-night stays. If we ended up going early for Hanson, we would just have to cancel the second 4 night stay and move it to before our original arrival day. Easy enough.

The hardest part is convincing DH. Actually, he is pretty receptive to it. But he is disappointed that we would have to miss out on Festival of the Masters, which is kind of what prompted us to pick these dates in the first place. So we are weighing the options right now. As much as I would love to see Hanson in Disney World, I would probably only see one of their 30 minute sets because I know DH wouldn't want to spend the whole evening watching all three of their sets with me. Is it really worth changing EVERYTHING up for a 30 minute set? And it isn't like I have never seen them before in concert either. Plus, if we switch the dates, we would be leaving the day of the first MVMCP so we would miss the Castle Dream Lights or the Osbourne lights (if they even go up that early this year, rumor seems to be they won't be up until after Thanksgiving. :sad2:). It's just so frustrating to be missing them by only THREE days!!!

What to do, what to do?

Hmmmm...that's a tough choice! (Well - for you I suppose.) I would have to really, really LOVE an artist to change my plans all around for them, and I can't think of anyone I would do it for myself. However, my DW loves STING, and if we found out he was playing a week @ WDW earlier than we were going - we probably would swing our plans around - even just for a 30 minute set.

Of course, I would take into account how much access you have to seeing them. Do they come through LA often? IF there going to be there in the fall anyways, then maybe it's not worth it.

I guess I'd say go for Hanson if it doesn't mess things up too much. But the Osborne lights better be up before Thanksgiving - by 11/15 actually - or I will be P.O'd!

Hmmmm...that's a tough choice! (Well - for you I suppose.) I would have to really, really LOVE an artist to change my plans all around for them, and I can't think of anyone I would do it for myself. However, my DW loves STING, and if we found out he was playing a week @ WDW earlier than we were going - we probably would swing our plans around - even just for a 30 minute set.

Of course, I would take into account how much access you have to seeing them. Do they come through LA often? IF there going to be there in the fall anyways, then maybe it's not worth it.

I guess I'd say go for Hanson if it doesn't mess things up too much. But the Osborne lights better be up before Thanksgiving - by 11/15 actually - or I will be P.O'd!

Thanks for the input! :thumbsup2

I think that is what is going to make the decision for me. They don't come to New Orleans on every tour, but I have seen them many many times, and they are planning a tour for the fall. They didn't come to NOLA on their last one, so I'm thinking they will plan to come this time. That is their usual M.O. And at the same time, there are way more things we had planned for this trip that BOTH DH & I wanted to do.

I did tell DH that if we decide to keep things as is for this trip, we are not picking dates for our next fall trip until the Eat to the Beat lineup is announced, because if Hanson plays again and it falls within our AP dates, we are going for Hanson! :laughing:

I agree, I will be VERY upset if the Osbourne lights are not up before Thanksgiving! That was one of our big deciding factors for picking our dates this year!!

So after our FAILED attempt at taking DS to the beach, we went back to the room and changed his clothes to a cute outfit my sister bought him specifically for our trip...

P1110865.jpg

While he napped for a little bit, DH and I watched some Price is Right and tried to figure out what we were going to do next. There was a great looking little area of shops & restaurants we had passed on the way in called Pier Park, so we decided we would head out there once DS woke up.

Before we left, we fed him some lunch (yummy pureed carrots! lol) out on the balcony. DS seemed to enjoy it!

P1110867.jpg

P1110869.jpg

P1110874.jpg

He kept wanting to see what was going on down below.

P1110881.jpg

P1110884.jpg

And we took some pretty pictures of the beach because how could we not with a view like this?!

P1110885.jpg

P1110886.jpg

P1110887.jpg

We loaded up the diaper bag and made the loooooong haul across the street to the parking garage for the 5 minute drive to Pier Park. We immediately decided we wanted to have lunch at Five Guys Burgers & Fries because we wanted to eat there while we were in Washington D.C. last summer, and had MANY failed attempts, so we never ended up eating there.

P1110891.jpg

DH was toting DS around in the carrier, and yes, he was actually called Baby Carlos by several people!

P1110892.jpg

We got inside and ordered burgers & fries for each of us, despite my original idea for us to just get burgers and split a large order of fries. We should have gone with my idea, because they give you an ENORMOUS amount of fries! DS even tried to take some of them.

P1110893.jpg

P1110894.jpg

Shortly after this picture was taken, DS was removed from the high chair because he gets excited and throws himself backwards, and after he scared me a couple of times thinking he was going to topple it over, out he came!

There was no way we were finishing all the food we got, despite our best efforts, so we had to throw a lot of fries away. But oh my goodness, was the food delicious!!!

After lunch, we mostly just wandered in and out of shops, but didn't really buy anything. They had some adorable children's clothes, but the outfits I liked for DS were like $30+ and I'm not paying that much for something he will only fit in for a couple of months! There was also a Target in the Park, so we stopped there to buy an umbrella stroller for DS because we figured it would be easier than bringing the carrier everywhere. So glad we did this, because it has been such a convenience, even here at home!

P1110897.jpg

P1110899.jpg

P1110900.jpg

Overall, I really loved the Pier Park area. There were so many restaurants we wanted to try, but unfortunately, only so many meals we could squeeze into a day. :laughing: The shops were great to look around in, but most everything was pretty expensive, so we didn't buy much. I think that day I got a PCB t-shirt and that was it. But there was also a movie theater, some department stores, and the little amusement park area. I wanted to take DS on the ferris wheel, but it was those bench seats where nothing is really holding you in, so that didn't sound like such a good idea. When DS wasn't napping in the carrier, he had a great time looking around, and there was SO much to see! It was a great little place to spend the afternoon. :goodvibes

UP NEXT: DS meets the Pool!

Once we got back to the resort from our afternoon in Pier Park and DS was fed, we decided to try him out in the pool and see if he enjoyed that a little more than the beach. So I slathered him in more sunscreen and put him back in his bathing suit while DH attempted to inflate the baby floatie.

P1110901.jpg

Once that was done, we gathered up our towels and made our way downstairs.

P1110906.jpg

Ready to get in!

P1110909.jpg

Testing the water

P1110913.jpg

P1110917.jpg

DS stayed in the pool for about 15 minutes or so before he started whining, but I can't really blame him. The water was still pretty chilly. He did kick his feet some and spent most of the time we were in there licking the water off of his floatie! :laughing: He also made "friends" with a little boy who came over by us in the pool because he wanted to see the baby, and he kept calling DS a she. lol It was pretty cute.

Once he had decided he'd had enough, I brought him to DH on the lounge chair while I got into the hot tub for a few minutes to warm up. DS seemed to enjoy the chair way more than the pool! I got a few really cute shots of him & DH.

P1110923.jpg

P1110925.jpg

P1110926.jpg

P1110927.jpg

P1110928.jpg

Then he came over by his mama for another "photoshoot"!

P1110930.jpg

P1110936.jpg

P1110937.jpg

P1110939.jpg

P1110940.jpg

Gimme those glasses!

P1110944.jpg

We headed back up to the room to shower & change clothes for dinner. We had decided we wanted to try a seafood restaurant on the beach called Pineapple Willy's.

P1110948.jpg

DS ready for dinner.

P1110954.jpg

The restaurant was a fun little place, similar to a Fudpucker's type place. I got the fried shrimp basket, and DH got the fried grouper. Again, DS worked his charms on the waitress, and she just couldn't get enough of him! He was very well behaved during our meal, and we were able to enjoy our food and the view from the windows of the beach. After we ate, we stopped in the t-shirt shop and each got a shirt. There were only about a thousand to choose from, so it took us a little while to each decide on which one we wanted!

We went back to the resort stuffed and carrying leftovers. I fed DS and we got him to bed pretty early because he was wiped out. DH & I followed his lead right after and hit the sack early for us as well. It had been a long day!

UP NEXT: Our last day in PCB :(

Enjoying the bonus pix...your little boy is such a cutie! (I've probably said that already.)

Though I have to say...next time you eat someplace with fantastic burgers...pictures please! I wanna drool over those burgers.

Enjoying the bonus pix...your little boy is such a cutie! (I've probably said that already.)

Though I have to say...next time you eat someplace with fantastic burgers...pictures please! I wanna drool over those burgers.

Thanks!! I think so too. ;)

Aw, I definitely will. Actually, now that you say that, I'm kind of surprised I didn't take pictures of our food! Everywhere we ate was pretty good. Next time I come across a Five Guys, I will make sure to take pictures!! :thumbsup2

So just a couple of small things that have happened trip-planning wise in the last few weeks...

First, I called the reservation line to make the appointment for DS's first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop! I'm very VERY excited about this, probably moreso than anything else we have planned, because I think it will be such a special memory that we make with DS on his first Disney World trip. :lovestruc We got the time we wanted, which is at 11 am. I figured that would be a good time since we will be getting to MK for rope drop that morning and hitting the Fantasyland attractions first thing. Once we are winding down there, we can head over to the Barber Shop for his haircut, get some lunch, and head back to the resort for our break. :thumbsup2

Second, they finally announced the dates for the Osbourne Lights this year! I was very nervous of the rumor going around that the lights would not be turned on until after Thanksgiving. The lights were one of the reasons we had decided on these dates to begin with. Luckily the rumor was just that, and they will be starting on November 10th! Unfortunately, that leaves us only 2 nights to see them, the night they start, and our last night of the trip, Friday the 11th. I don't think we will go the very first night, so that means we will be seeing them Friday night after we finish up at Festival of the Masters and have some dinner. It will probably still be packed, but at least we will not be missing out on them completely! Again, this is another great perk of getting the APs this year. If we were staying with only our 5 day PH pass, we wouldn't be able to just pop in to see the lights on our last night. We'd either have to see them the night they start or not at all!

Speaking of the APs, I actually sat down to do some Disney Math (my favorite kind!) the other day to see about getting a Disney Premier Passport for DH and I this year instead of just an AP, because...

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!! :woohoo: :dance3: :banana: :cool1: :woohoo::yay:

At least, that's the plan for now. :laughing: DH and I started discussing flying to Seattle next May for DH's grandmother's birthday because she has never met DS, and she is not in good enough health to travel anymore herself. My FIL and his gf are going to drive :scared1: to Seattle, but we are absolutely not putting ourselves through that with an 18 month old! So since we are hitting the air anyway, and since DH has been spending some time in L.A. for work recently (and even spent a day at DL by himself), he suggested that we turn this little trip to visit his grandmother into a vacation. So we'd fly to L.A. first and spend about a week...3 days in DL/DCA, and a couple of days in Hollywood/Los Angeles sight seeing. Then fly from L.A. to Seattle, and then home from there. I'm all about this!!

But after doing the math, the Premier Passport wouldn't be worth the money. We'd have to spend 5 days in DL to break even, and we just won't need that many. I guess if I included the "adults only" weekend getaway DH & I are planning on it would make it worth it, but that is supposed to be a "lagniappe" trip, so I didn't include it. :upsidedow

I'm just waaaaaay super excited to be visiting both parks in the same year! I didn't anticipate us doing that until DS was quite a bit older to avoid flying with him so young. But since we are planning to do it anyway to get to Seattle, might as well go big, right? Any suggestions for flying with an 18 month old? I got some good info from the DIS podcast on the subject, but I'll take any info y'all may have also! :goodvibes

Disneyland:cool1: that sounds so much fun! I hope you guys go for that plan and have fun! Love the next set of beach photos and i saw you all had a bumbo. I loved it when my DS was young! it was great and my cousin liked it so much when she came to visit, she took it!!

love the pics of Paxton- and what a cute swim suit. He is just adorable. my favorite pic is that first one of him in just the swim diaper!

looks like a great little getaway and looks like even Paxton had fun! Your view was so amazing!

So did you decide on Hanson or not? That would be a tough call for me. I would decide if you think you would get to see the lights any other time soon or not? Plus, the lights were the one thing William really loved when he was little on our trip.

Sorry the disney math isn't working out for the premier pass, but yeah for a quick DL trip! When is all the CARS stuff supposed to open? I am in Anaheim on business in November, so might drop by DL one day on my own. :thumbsup2

Disneyland:cool1: that sounds so much fun! I hope you guys go for that plan and have fun! Love the next set of beach photos and i saw you all had a bumbo. I loved it when my DS was young! it was great and my cousin liked it so much when she came to visit, she took it!!

Yes, I'm VERY excited about visiting Disneyland!! I have always wanted to go of course, and we talked about doing it once DS was a bit older, but I think DH going by himself made him a little lonely for us to experience it with us. Hey, whatever it takes to get me there, I'm fine with! :thumbsup2

:laughing: We LOVE the Bumbo too! It's great for a traveling high chair (for now at least) because it's the only way we can keep DS relatively in the same spot long enough to feed him. That little boy is ALL OVER the place! And he just figured out how to start scooting himself across the floor, so crawling is not too far off now.

love the pics of Paxton- and what a cute swim suit. He is just adorable. my favorite pic is that first one of him in just the swim diaper!

looks like a great little getaway and looks like even Paxton had fun! Your view was so amazing!

So did you decide on Hanson or not? That would be a tough call for me. I would decide if you think you would get to see the lights any other time soon or not? Plus, the lights were the one thing William really loved when he was little on our trip.

Sorry the disney math isn't working out for the premier pass, but yeah for a quick DL trip! When is all the CARS stuff supposed to open? I am in Anaheim on business in November, so might drop by DL one day on my own. :thumbsup2

It was a great little trip, and it almost didn't happen, but I'm SO glad we were able to go! We had fun taking DS somewhere and making those memories with him of his first vacation. :)

I am about 95% sure I have decided against Hanson. :laughing: I just thought about the pros & cons, and for a 30 minute Hanson set, I would be missing the Osbourne Lights, the Castle lights, and Festival of the Masters, and it just doesn't seem worth it. I kept the second set of ADRs for now just in case I change my mind, but I think we are just going to keep the trip the way it is now. I did tell DH though that since we have the APs, we are not picking our dates or booking anything next year until the Eat to the Beat concert schedule comes out because it they play again next year and it is within our AP dates, we are going when they are there!! :thumbsup2 So hopefully that works out.

Hmm I don't know about the Carsland stuff? I tried finding a finish date for the whole DCA rehab yesterday because I was wondering how much was going to be completed and I can't find much information. Hopefully most of it, if not all of it, is done by the time we go. I'm pretty excited about World of Color though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter