1st time staying onsite - have questions

Disbabe

DIS Veteran
Hi Folks,

This may seem like a stupid question............

We're staying offsite for the first week, but the 2nd week we check in to Disney's Beach Club Resort.

My questions:

What time can we check in, Not necessarily into our room - its just so that we can obtain our park tickets and head off to Hollywood Studios for EMH?

Was thinking of checking out of 1st hotel at 6.30am and going round to Beach Club for 7am, leave luggage with reception and heading off for EMH at studios for 8am and then come back at 5pm and go to room/meal at Cape May. Is this do-able?

Also we have free DDP - does that start immediately ie. can we start using the credits after checking in at 7am? (snack credit for breakfast).

I'm from the UK and bought 14 day ultimate tickets (same price as 7 day) but can't use them until 2nd half of holiday as attached to the Disney Hotel booking to get the free DDP.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Hi Folks,

This may seem like a stupid question.............

Not a stupid question at all.

What time can we check in, Not necessarily into our room - its just so that we can obtain our park tickets and head off to Hollywood Studios for EMH?.

I am pretty sure the computers roll over to the new day at 6AM.

Was thinking of checking out of 1st hotel at 6.30am and going round to Beach Club for 7am, leave luggage with reception and heading off for EMH at studios for 8am and then come back at 5pm and go to room/meal at Cape May. Is this do-able?

It sure is!:thumbsup2

Also we have free DDP - does that start immediately ie. can we start using the credits after checking in at 7am? (snack credit for breakfast).

You can start using your dining credits right away.

Not a stupid question at all.

I am pretty sure the computers roll over to the new day at 6AM.

It sure is!:thumbsup2

You can start using your dining credits right away.

Yep, when you check in they will explain that your room is not ready and they will send you a text when ready. If you don't receive your text, you can always ck your self to see if your room is ready.

Have fun, sounds like a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter