1st time ever for me!

Luvdisney

DIS Veteran
:teeth: :teeth: :hyper: Okay, the waitlist came through for me! :rotfl: I got a studio at the BCV at the end of June. This is the first time I have gotten what I wanted using the wait list! :hyper2: :faint:

Now the question is do I tell me family or keep it a surprise? :goodvibes I'm so excided I don't know if I can keep it a secret or not, but it would be fun trying.... :banana: :dancer: :jumping1: I gotta calm down... deep breath.. Okay I feel better now :cool2:

Don't tell them, let them be surprized. :banana: :wizard: :banana:

Another vote for the surprise element!!!!! How fun and congrats on your waitlist coming thru! :)

Thanks! I'm going to try to keep it a surprise. The next 5 months are really going to be hard to keep it quiet though :teeth:

Good luck holding it in! BCV is a blast!

Isn't a successful waitlist sweet?! Congratulations, especially after other not-so-happy-endings.
We had to cancel our BW view rooms in January while DH has cancer treatments and are waitlisted for BW view rooms we rescheduled in April. It is a busy time at WDW, so chances aren't good, but you can bet I will be as excited as you if the waitlist fairy sprinkles some of that pixie dust our way!
Enjoy your trip -- and tell the family so they can have time to anticipate the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter