• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st time DREAMers - Dancing On Over to Our Happy Place 01/30-02/06 - LOTS OF PICS TR COMPLETE!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! Perfect place to get engaged and I love how he captured a photo of it! It looks like you had a wonderful dinner at Palo.

We were a little disappointed in Pirate Night also. They did have a Pirate Show with Mickey and everything, which was in between the two dinners. However, we missed the whole thing, we were running a little late and by the time we got up there it was over!? I think it lasted only 15 minutes.

Congratulations!!!! What a PERFECT day!!! :jumping1:

Such a great engagement story! Congratulation to you both!

Thank you all! :)

Day 7 - Part 1: A lazy day at sea

February 5, 2015

One of my bucket lists for the cruise was to catch the sunrise at sea. So we woke up bright and early at 6:10am by room service (I completely forgot about that little door hanger thing I left the night before.)

I poured myself a cup of tea and walked out to the verandah. The sky was waking up and it was beautiful :)
47527A3B-AD1C-46F2-940F-457617E7CAF8_zpsh3ukmtss.jpg

Kev and I went up to Deck 12 to try and catch the sunrise up, but the sun was hiding behind the clouds. I did manage to get this awesome capture.

D3289EB1-E517-4107-8B32-1EDFE5E45FD8_zps6gcgzhqh.jpg

80BED5C6-2290-4597-BA79-4580B701008B_zpsgvslpwu5.jpg

We headed back down to the room and fell back asleep. I woke up at 9am and enjoyed coffee on the verandah (still hot in the thermos). Here's the view from that morning..

67DD73B9-1B8B-499C-BEB8-DD22B5629648_zpsvyx845cp.jpg

557A002C-912C-4841-8B8E-F646A6DF56BF_zpsyej6yhc1.jpg

I let Kevin sleep in and headed down to the on-board booking desk around 9:30am. I was promptly helped and booked a placeholder cruise to get the discount and onboard credit for our next cruise. :)

20475C58-9F9D-4000-9CB4-602C29CBBE8B_zps2bkrmdar.jpg

Afterward, I headed up to Cabanas since I realized I hadn't had breakfast there at all. I made two plates and brought it back to the room. Man, that was a journey in itself.. such a far walk and my food was really cold by the time I got back.

8ABE2C1A-7EAB-431D-B306-21B2DAD5F835_zpsaaiweh0k.jpg

8DEB2148-CA2C-4FAE-A65A-43C2D5AC7E92_zpsqpzqezxq.jpg

The bacon was probably the best part of the breakfast. The eggs were gross, the sausage and potatoes were blehh. The hashbrowns were good and the fish was good. The mickey waffles were good, although I should've put the strawberry topping and syrup on the side. I put on Oliver and Company while eating breakfast and Kevin woke up around 10:30a. We got ready for the day and headed back up to Cabanas so Kevin could eat. By this point they had lunch options out.

4F2D081F-E793-4498-A506-B05465F933BF_zps6til7urg.jpg

6C1F31F8-FB0B-47C9-89A7-9A83A38CB2C1_zpsawulnzwk.jpg

Here's Kevin's first plate..
BEFACC86-5508-4FE7-B9B8-843E941555A9_zpsukq6ei6i.jpg

Here's my snack.. the sushi was okay. The rice was a little hard. The cream puffs were way too sweet and fruit tart was delicious.
D0C0E8B1-0C85-4BF9-807A-EB59143AA6F6_zpsk66qdjqm.jpg

Here's the view from where we were sitting at Cabanas.
FC9A4AED-BF70-45B4-B8C6-A499ECBB5428_zpszwnwxbqj.jpg

Afterward, we headed off to the DVC meeting and picked up a few drinks. We took our drinks out and walked toward the atrium and there was a character dance party going on so we joined in! It was so much fun, even though we were probably the biggest kids dancing!

After the dance party, we headed on over to the store to see if there was anything new. Nothing new. Afterward, we went over to guest services to see if they had any buttons for us, but no luck. We sat at this really nice chair and checked the navigator..

GOPR3560_zpsqjyxxqxr.jpg

We headed on over to Buena Vista Theatre to catch Big Hero 6 in 3D at 1pm. It was PACKED! People were sitting on the floor and on the stairs. We were lucky to find 2 seats together in the front row. It was super close but I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, especially in 3D and I was wide awake!

After the movie, we headed over to D Lounge for the Anyone Can Cook class. It was an adults class and they taught us how to make Lobster Ravioli.

377EF0B0-8E7D-4AA3-BCA0-1823165964D0_zpsmrdw1gkm.jpg

08B05048-3443-4679-8F0B-79F58C66BCE7_zpspxdx6hjx.jpg

Two chefs from Remy taught the course. They seemed unprepared and were probably just thrown into teach the class. They were funny, down to earth and finished the class in about 15 minutes.
EA2E36B6-DDEC-4474-B644-6D26986346B5_zpsofuym3uo.jpg

At the end of class, we tried the ravioli that was sitting in the back and was super cold by the time it got to our tables. They also served wine to a few tables and we were passed up. It was okay though, we're not big wine drinkers.
85439988-870E-42D1-AA13-95CE0D58E307_zpsut0nlwqa.jpg

After the class, we took some porthole pictures.

A93AFC57-3B73-4484-9A66-EDA77AAD0146_zpsyai8yufy.jpg

9829FFEB-D283-4E68-BF2D-43D4DED1219F_zpsofh6pq4p.jpg

We headed back to the room to repack. Such a sad moment. We threw on Wall-E and called for room service for lunch. While repacking, we got a knock on our door and received our character signed items from guest services.

39AE7564-41B0-45D2-8054-7679155B1CBF_zpsh3dcjayv.jpg

0DAE637F-7717-4CB5-B4EB-BC79DC22C26F_zpsgmdkltgj.jpg

1A57B03E-3D1F-421E-B313-0143C6068BAE_zpsutdbt5m1.jpg

We took this awesome picture of our pick ups and FE gifts.

9F1AFF59-DEBD-42BA-9DE7-044582DC13E0_zpshijwcaqg.jpg

I didn't get a picture of our food from room service and I don't remember what we ordered so we'll skip over that. It was a sad last afternoon at sea.

GOPR3935_zpsvq7khehh.jpg

After packing, we headed down to the Walt Disney theatre for the 6:15pm show Believe. While, I enjoyed the message, I feel like it took a reeeaaalllyyy long time for the story to build. The whole intro section and opener was just really long. The second half of the production was really good and kept me entertained. I really like the innovation they used for Tinkerbelle. It was very creative :)

Up next.. Pirate Fireworks, Dinner at Royal Palace and the depressing See Ya Real Soon

Last edited:

Day 7 - Part 2: Pirate Fireworks, Royal Palace, & the depressing See Ya Real Soon

Backtracking a bit.. I found a picture of our room service lunch from earlier that day on Kevin's phone. Hooray!

2CD4372E-F4A6-42D4-910D-D95FDF1266BD_zpseznjcupz.jpg

Kevin ordered the Steak Sandwich and Buffalo Wings. I ordered the Chicken and Guacamole Fajita.We both ordered iced teas, orange juices, and waters. The steak sandwich was just okay. I had a bite of it and it was one of those items that sounded much better than it tasted. I didn't try the buffalo wings but according to Kevin, they were delicious and he finished every last bite. The Fajita was delicious. I enjoyed it although there definitely could've been a little more guacamole.

3B5AEDD4-A441-4FE4-8089-6DDCDF56DBD6_zpsdojv2lbi.jpg

Okay so moving on..

After watching Believe, we made our way up to deck 11 for the Pirate Fireworks at 7:45pm. The wait was long and cold. Thank goodness it wasn't raining anymore, but the wind came over us with a vengeance. The fireworks were so much fun and only lasted maybe 5 minutes max. It was nothing like MK's wishes, but let's be real.. fireworks at sea.. you can't beat that! So cool!

* Side Note: Kevin admitted that his original plan was to propose at fireworks the night before. To be honest, I'm really glad he didn't because it would've been so weird having Pirates of the Caribbean and cannon sound effects playing in the background as we're trying to have a romantic moment. Hahah! The fireworks were beautiful, but it definitely was not an appropriate proposal moment. :rotfl:

0C46759B-B7EB-4519-A426-FD4F8BD44F85_zpsjl0v0bki.jpg

DC2D0833-3D24-48FF-8A3C-6A4A42C76C5F_zpsopor8pfr.jpg

D90F27F6-8209-4F52-A52B-501F457BA526_zpspkczdewx.jpg

After fireworks, we headed back down to the room to put our luggage out for pick up. Now, my one big mistake was packing all of our sea sickness meds (sea bands, motion ease oil, dramamine, bonine.. I brought it all!) in those suitcases for pick up. I'll tell you why later.. :headache:

This little guy was waiting for us back in the room. :tongue: I love the little towel/blanket animals. They're so cute and creative. Definitely a nice touch to the cruising experience.

140527C6-FB12-4E26-B7AA-FA61F6EB93BD_zpswp9r6zqr.jpg

We headed down for our 8:15p dinner at Royal Palace. My first impression upon walking in was "wow, I feel like a princess". Hahah! As we sat down, it really dawned on me that it was our last night. Such a sad, depressing last supper. We decided to go off on dinner (not like we hadn't every night before) and ordered everything that sounded amazing.

E7F241FC-FB65-4780-8855-7F41B417DD3C_zpsvkbwnfm0.jpg

35ADFE2F-0F4C-402A-9975-91704FBB8C85_zpsjnoezhol.jpg

For our appetizers, we ordered the breaded brie, duck confit (I think that's what it was called.. Ronald recommended it) and Escargots Gratinés. My favorite of the three was the brie. Kevin finished the escargot and we barely touched the duck.

1238855A-CDF4-4266-8FB8-08D427276110_zps3b8fgmlj.jpg

B5928B61-0CFD-4009-8115-DE68AE60B61E_zps207z5ozh.jpg

15184BE3-ED65-4E71-89E9-A360D0B62A77_zpsxjcp8l15.jpg

For our entrees, Kevin ordered the Roasted Duck (he was trying to stray away from steak since he pretty much had steak every night) and I ordered the lamb which was Ronald's recommendation. Kevin said the duck was just okay and would've preferred to order something else. The lamb was also just okay. Both entrees were cold when it got to the table.

D0B72663-6C54-410C-8116-EC6BD6989448_zpsnpblduiv.jpg

2C5E5DD7-17A1-40AD-9C62-0F3C483F8F61_zpsznkzypps.jpg

For dessert, we ordered the Grand Marnier Souffle, Creme Brulee, and the Sweet Temptations.

Now, ordering the Grand Marnier Souffle was a big mistake after having Palo's famous chocolate souffle. You can't even compare the two. I took one bite and pushed it aside. Sorry, Royal Palace!

C1607AFF-E703-41E7-B8D5-E85316F5409A_zpsqpiwf8vu.jpg

The Creme Brulee had waaaay too much sugar coated on the top. You can see it around the bowl. It was ridiculously sweet, too much for our taste buds. We sadly pushed that aside as well. (Wolfgang puck's creme brulee beat this one by a mile!)

44AFA4BB-B9DE-4E7F-A939-A6152AB4C347_zpsrau2d7z8.jpg

Sweet temptations was just okay as well. From left to right, it's Mango Cheesecake, creme brulee, and peanut butter mousse. Kevin only finished the mango cheesecake. He didn't touch the creme brulee and took one bite of the peanut butter mousse.

4DB60D0E-6A97-40A3-847F-091115909013_zpseuhtwxob.jpg

Overall, our dinner at Royal Palace was just okay. I think the quality of food in the MDR's was definitely lacking and I was so so glad we at least ate at Palo for brunch and dinner. Those were probably the highlights of our food experience, along with 24/7 room service. It seemed as though the room service food was more fresh than the MDR food. :eek:

Our service with Ronald and Miro was pretty good for the most part that night. Ronald was adamant about having us fill out the comment cards and kept asking if we're going to give him negative reviews. It almost seemed as if he was asking us to give him a good review and was persistent in making sure we had nothing negative to say. This made us feel uncomfortable. It was unnecessary for him to keep reminding us throughout the entire dinner about the comment card, which ultimately made us want to acknowledge that that was a concern for him on the comment card. Bleh.. It left us feeling weird as we walked out of dinner.

We left Royal Palace around 9:50pm. We went up to Shutters to check out our pictures while we waited for the "See Ya Real Soon." We had originally pre-purchased the digital photos package but after reviewing the photos, I went ahead and got a refund. We got a majority of the photos on our phones and we didn't like the way they cropped out the backgrounds and zoomed in on our faces with borders that we didn't care about. The quality was good, but we had waaaay better pictures on our phones and GoPro that it wasn't necessary for us to pay $195 for the package. Although, we did purchase one print from Castaway Cay that we didn't get on our phones and includes a nice border with the year on it. It's now nicely framed and hanging where we look at it everyday. :)

After shutters, we waited up on Deck 4 for See Ya Real Soon. By this point, we really felt the rocking of the ship.. We were starting to feel a little nauseous and sat down on the floor. According to the Navigator, See Ya Real soon was supposed to start at 10:15pm.. It was well past that time and the characters came out for a meet and greet. This lasted for about 20 minutes.. womp. We had no energy at that point to take anymore photos so we just sat and people watched as they had their fun interactions with the characters. It was cute watching people take selfies with the characters and seeing how the children loved/hated some of the characters. It was also great watching the characters commit to acting their parts and we had a full in depth conversation about this until See Ya Real Soon began.

F5BAD409-8FAC-43EB-98B7-D57DA7AAD220_zpszcpgyak6.jpg

I thought See Ya Real soon was going to be a show of some sort.. it wasn't. It was just a last wave goodbye by the characters then they were off. We probably won't wait for that again on another cruise.

36B99CB6-23C1-49C5-BC22-D3FA0435ECDE_zps1w7cj5qh.jpg

60AB2A26-2079-4708-BE50-C0C75FB3DFBE_zps2myvfijh.jpg

And just like that, the night was over. We stumbled back to the room around 10:45pm, fighting the sea sickness. It was a HORRIBLE feeling. I was so upset with myself for packing all of our sea sickness stuff! It was all gone with our luggage.. ugh! What a waste of preparation.. We had originally planned to film some choreography after everyone cleared out of the atrium, hit up that secret late night buffet, get our midnight snack before room service ended and take some last photos while the halls were empty.. but we both felt way too sick. It was that horrible feeling that I was initially concerned about. It had finally hit us. And we totally felt the rocking of the ship the worst in our room as it was very far forward. We decided maybe we would take a nap to see if it'll go away an hour or two from then.. NOPE. It just felt the same every time we woke up. We couldn't get out of bed, nor even open our eyes. So we just slept it off.. :worried:

Up next: Debarkation Day

Last edited:
Last night...so sad! :sad1: I couldn't believe how much the boat was rocking that last night. We are in your picture at the See Ya Real Soon party! I'm in the white jacket leaning up against the column by the steps, and my daughter is in yellow kneeling beside me. I was also feeling dizzy and needed the column to anchor myself. My kids loved saying goodbye to the characters one last time and of course Mickey confetti, but you are right it's a little overrated.

I'm sorry you both felt sick and packed your meds! What a terrible way to end the cruise. I had been taking Bonine each day of the cruise as a precaution, so I never felt sick but I did feel dizzy. The worst for me was the 2 days after I got off the ship, that dizzy feeling was much worse then.

Wow congratulations! How funny is this...I was on the Disney Dream cruise right before yours (January 30th-February 2nd) and I got engaged on the cruise as well! And it was also my fiancé and I'd first Disney cruise as well. How crazy to think that we were getting off the ship right as you were getting on and we have such a similar story. Congratulations on your engagement and your amazing cruise experience! I'm about to start my trip report now too!

I've been following along with your report. I really appreciate all the pictures (and the food pictures). And congrats on your engagement.

Now here's the part where I make it about me. =D

I appreciate the fact that you seem to be objective about the things that were good/bad/meh and you're not afraid to say so. Your words (and pics!) have made me adjust my expectations about the food accordingly, for example. Aside from the engagement (obviously), do you still feel the trip was worth it? I'm a first timer with my first cruise on the Dream coming up in Sept, and I am thirsty for real feedback. :)

Even if you don't respond to this, thanks again for taking so much time with this post and sharing all your great pics.

Last night...so sad! :sad1: I couldn't believe how much the boat was rocking that last night. We are in your picture at the See Ya Real Soon party! I'm in the white jacket leaning up against the column by the steps, and my daughter is in yellow kneeling beside me. I was also feeling dizzy and needed the column to anchor myself. My kids loved saying goodbye to the characters one last time and of course Mickey confetti, but you are right it's a little overrated.

I'm sorry you both felt sick and packed your meds! What a terrible way to end the cruise. I had been taking Bonine each day of the cruise as a precaution, so I never felt sick but I did feel dizzy. The worst for me was the 2 days after I got off the ship, that dizzy feeling was much worse then.

Ahh yes! That last night was quite the experience! And I totally agree, we had sea legs for a few days after. :( We shoulda kept the Bonine with us! Oh well.. there's always next time :) Aaaannnd sooo cool I got a capture of you and your daughter! :cutie: We're already dreaming of our next cruise. Hope those new itineraries release soon!

Wow congratulations! How funny is this...I was on the Disney Dream cruise right before yours (January 30th-February 2nd) and I got engaged on the cruise as well! And it was also my fiancé and I'd first Disney cruise as well. How crazy to think that we were getting off the ship right as you were getting on and we have such a similar story. Congratulations on your engagement and your amazing cruise experience! I'm about to start my trip report now too!

That's amazing! Congratulations on your engagement!! Can't wait to read your TR!

I've been following along with your report. I really appreciate all the pictures (and the food pictures). And congrats on your engagement.

Now here's the part where I make it about me. =D

I appreciate the fact that you seem to be objective about the things that were good/bad/meh and you're not afraid to say so. Your words (and pics!) have made me adjust my expectations about the food accordingly, for example. Aside from the engagement (obviously), do you still feel the trip was worth it? I'm a first timer with my first cruise on the Dream coming up in Sept, and I am thirsty for real feedback. :)

Even if you don't respond to this, thanks again for taking so much time with this post and sharing all your great pics.

Hi! Thank you for following along!

To answer your question: yes, I completely believe it was worth it. Now, do I think there could have been some things different? Of course! But I can honestly say that it was one of the best, most memorable week's of our lives.. aside from the engagement of course. :cutie: I'll be posting a reflection at the end of the TR and will elaborate more. Until then, I appreciate you taking the time to read and following along. :goodvibes

Day 8 - Disembarkation Day

Friday, February 6

Disembarkation day came too soon. I woke up bright and early at 6am to find us back to where we started, docked at Port Canaveral. It was such a sad realization.. I went up to Cove Cafe to grab a cup of coffee. This was my first time in Cove Cafe (I had read on the boards that the snacks are free but completely forgot to make a trip in there). The barista kindly made my cappuccino with a Disney touch. I also picked up a few peanut butter bars for the walk. :)

4C2EE6EB-F280-4C38-B25A-081E61A2909D_zpswaqbfi1z.jpg

I went back down to the room and got Kevin up. We got ready and double checked the room to make sure we didn't forget a thing. We took some last farewell pictures on our verandah before heading out. Excuse my tired face :crazy2:

50EF2F18-B24D-4551-B023-66859DBA92D1_zpshueuaiz9.jpg

We headed down to Royal Palace for our 8am breakfast. It was great having a relaxing, full meal before heading to the airport. The dining room was half full as I'm sure many people were leaving.. Miro quickly took our drink order. Ronald came by and took our order. He also saw the comment card sitting next to me (I hadn't turned it in yet) and yet again, he asked to make sure we didn't have any negative things to say. o_O

While we sat there, we realized this was the first sit down breakfast we made it to. It was nice. The options were good and portions were just enough to get us filled.

We ordered a bowl of fruit to share, and the Route 66.

39514B0B-7E64-4255-BF56-0191666AFB9A_zpscm3p3tds.jpg

Sad fiance..
A1FCA527-C6DF-4C5E-958E-81E4DC0AFAAB_zpspnjue8fm.jpg

After breakfast, we turned in the comment card and went for a last walk. We were in no rush to get off the ship and looking at the line to disembark hindered us from leaving. We walked around and took some last minute photos while the halls were empty like we wanted to the night before :)

GOPR3574_zpsfdhwnno4.jpg

GOPR3573_zpsixc2zkao.jpg

GOPR3555_zps9eawvpvr.jpg

DBA6CC88-492E-41CC-86F3-B98DB624C091_zpsprmeisdo.jpg

605E8FBA-02AE-4A24-97C0-06A3681D378D_zpsma3gbhwi.jpg

We hung out on deck 11 and found nice loungers in the adult area to relax on while we watched the line of passengers disembark.

CA8DE8C2-29CC-4B5D-8FB5-D30AA21AE80D_zpsxumh5d4d.jpg

We reminisced on the past week. It had been such a magical week and we both agreed, we were ready to come home to work hard so we can have another amazing trip. We had fallen in love with DCL and cruising. We talked and talked until we were politely asked to leave. We took one last look at the Dream and watched the workers turn the ship around for a whole new group of passengers in just a few hours. We started disembarking at 9:30am (yeah, we pushed it to the very end.) The line wasn't too long, we easily found our bags and were out through customs within a matter a minutes. Security was kind enough to let me use the bathroom in the terminal before we hopped on the bus to the airport. I caught this last picture before we left.

CFFA57FD-6E74-40D1-AD68-D2C38A8E4EF1_zpsiesgk6gf.jpg

We caught the last bus heading back to the airport and that was that. :) Our magical week was over.

Reflections coming up next..

Last edited:
Ahhhhh the last night and morning are so sad! Thanks for sharing! I loved your pictures and you guys seemed to have the best time.

Reflections:

Overall, we had a FANTASTIC time on our first cruise! I feel oh so very spoiled to have experienced DCL for my first cruise experience, especially on the Dream. And it was exactly that, a DREAM. It was just simply amazing and the memories will last a lifetime. While the service and food wasn't as "amazing" as I had read about other cruiser's experience, I've got to admit, it wasn't the worst. The premium you pay for a Disney cruise was well worth the complete experience. Meals 24/7, live shows, movies, classes, hotel, transportation, fireworks, character meets and port adventures.. it was such an adventure! I've become absolutely OBSESSED with cruising and to be honest, I don't know why I had never done it before. Cruising with Disney was such a treat!

In comparison to a WDW trip, I would say DCL takes the cake. I'll be honest, I felt way more relaxed and really on a vacation with DCL. The planning, walking, waiting in lines, fighting for ADR's to open up, FastPasses stress me out a little BUT I wouldn't mind doing another Land & Sea vacation either. :tongue: One of our favorite features of the cruise was the "all-inclusive" feel of the trip. Not having to pay for each meal and not worrying about the price of each individual thing was GREAT! Loved it and we were able to eat as much as we wanted!

We'll be sailing again with Kevin's family in 2016. When? We're not quite sure but we do have a placeholder booked until the later 2016 itineraries release! :love: We're super excited and honestly, cannot wait until we get back on. We've read so many great reviews on the classic ships, and are excited to see differences between them.

Things we'll definitely do again:
- Palo Brunch and Dinner
- Verandah Room (don't think I can sail without one)
- Watch a movie at Buena Vista Theater & all stage shows
- Fish Extender
- Room Service

Things we definitely won't do again:
- See Ya Real Soon
- Wait in loooong lines for Character Photos (lesson learned: we'll arrive a few minutes early)
- Cabanas on Embarkation Day
- Pay OOP for coffee
- Pack sea sickness meds in suitcases for pick up (that was the worst feeling, ever!)

Things we missed but will try next time.
- DEFINITELY a longer cruise
- Pirate Party & Buffet
- Ride Aqua Duck at Night
- Rainforest Day Pass
- Take the rest of the family with us!
- Watch the sunrise and sunset at sea
- Sail on the different ships
- Parasailing at Castaway Cay :smooth:

I also want to take the time to thank you, the reader, for taking the time out of your busy schedule's to relive the memories with me. We had such a grand time and I hope that you too will have a great trip, whenever that may be. :cutie: Take care!

Now, time to plan our wedding! :tongue:

77BFF3E8-2EA0-4F38-B35F-2F032D4C6061_zpslr5nt6l3.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing your trip!! Congratulations on your engagement!! How romantic and sweet!!

I look forward to reading your next trip report!! My daughters and I are taking the 3 day cruise on the Dream in December I can hardly wait!!

What a wonderful trip report! Thank you for sharing your trip with us! Great photos and information. What a wonderful engagement story for you both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter