1st time AKL Savannah/GF-What room/Bldg should I request?

minniemmom

Mouseketeer
Since this will be our first time staying at AKL Savannah View and GF Standard View, I was wondering if any past guests of these 2 resorts have strong opinions of which building is better, room, view, etc. Any help would be appreciated! I've researched both resorts, and am only more confused:confused: !

Thanks to all you experts!!!!!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

If you don't mind being far from the parks AKL is a nice resrt. I stayed in the Kudo trail, 3rd floor (sorry i forget the room number) butn no tree obstruction and there was quite a few animals morning, noon and night. It was a nic e view but if you like to be more near Mk and the monerail stay at GF. Even Disneys garden view rooms are nice, don't forget, you are still in Disney no matter what view you have. Go and have fun

Thanks Gail! I've made note of your suggestion. I appreciate your help. We're only staying at AKL for 2 nights, then off to GF! It'll be a nice surprise for our 2 boys!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter