1st Cruise! (PTR) Dec 2015 Very MerryTime on the Disney Wonder

I called Disney last night and added the Frozen Stateroom Experience with the throw and pillow, with details shown here.

Also, from this thread, Disneybridewifemama posted pictures!

Frozen Stateroom 2.jpg Frozen Stateroom 3.jpg Frozen Stateroom 1.jpg Frozen Stateroom 4.jpg

We got in to the Harbor House at Pier 21 yesterday, ate supper at Rainforest Cafe, went to Iceland at Moody Gardens and then had dessert at Ben and Jerrys. I usually eat frozen yogurt so I could only eat a few bites of real ice cream!

We saw the Wonder pulling in from our room this morning. And the hotel breakfast room was filled with wonderlings this morning. So exciting!!

Last edited:

So excited for you guys! A helpful hint: when you first get onboard send your DH to guest services for gingerbread house making tickets and you go to Wavebands for the other ticketed events. The line gets long.

We got back from the trip today and I'm going to start a trip report. My note taking was good through the middle of the trip but then tapered off so I need to get it done while I still remember. I will also send the Navigators in to be scanned on the site.

So excited for you guys! A helpful hint: when you first get onboard send your DH to guest services for gingerbread house making tickets and you go to Wavebands for the other ticketed events. The line gets long.

We did this and it was a definite time saver!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter