1st Anniversary - Cake??

Piglet843

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be celebrating our 1st Wedding Anniversary this year at WDW!! We are both excited! Our trip is from April 29th - May4th. Our Anniversary is on April 30th.
So here in lies our problem....

On your 1st wedding anniversary you are supposed to eat the top layer of your wedding cake - but you knew that.....

So how in the world are we supposed to take our cake down there with us? (we are traveling by plane)

Can we take it to our ADR (California Grill 8:50pm) and have them serve it? If not - what else can we do with it.

We really wanna stick to this tradition - has anyone ever done this? Any Advise from all you smart DISers out there?

Thanks!!! :sunny:

I would take it as a carry on... maybe keep it frozen for the trip down so it doesnt' get too jostled...
I'm not sure if restraunts will serve food not purchased at WDW... where are you staying? Maybe you can find a romantic spot and have it picnic style? Or pack a piece each and take it to your favorite place at the World?

As far as a treat for your dinner there is a thread somewhere around here showing photos of GORGEOUS bday and anniversary cakes. Maybe order one for your dinner? that would be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter