1st 5 nights on DxDp? What to do for last 3? Advice from those who like DxDp!

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
Hello all,

We are doing a split stay of 5 nights WL and 3 nights BC.

I have the WL all paid for with the DxDp.

I am unsure of what to do for the last 3 days of the trip.

I thought about just doing the regular DDP but as we are going during that peak surcharge time I see a hard time getting any value out of it!

So I am torn between doing the DxDp for that part of the trip as well ... or just going out of pocket for the last 2 1/2 days really as I can make our credits stretch through the 1st day of our Beach club stay. (Since they last till midnight.)

For the DxDp plan lovers? What would you do? Do you think we will be fooded out and should just plan on OOP?

I have an AP so don't have to buy extra tickets. That is not an issue.

Thanks!

WDWO

Will you have a vehicle? Those OOP dollars stretch MUCH further off site.

Nope ... no car.

I am crunching numbers for the regular DDP and I think we'd come out ahead.

Also ... not a PB&J in the room type of person!! So we will eat at the resorts / parks ...

WDWO

We love the DXDP!! We are traveling in a party of 10 for 8 days and will be doing the plan the whole time. I normally schedule early breakfasts and late dinners and then do a quick service in between. Since we like doing the dinner shows and several 2 TS meals...those days we do a snack in between. This works for our family well. Whether you do the DXDP or the DDP is really personal preference. Good luck deciding...it's not an easy decision but whichever way you go it'll work out!:cool1:;)

BTW Congrats on your weight loss!:woohoo:

I think we will at least do the DDP. After adding up 3 TS meals and 3 CS meals I think we will still come out ahead thos last three days.

I was having a hard time using up all the credits for the 2nd half of the trip if we went with DxDP.

I figure I have a while to decide. I am looking at a difference of about $220 between the two plans as we have one character breakfast I would pay for OOP. So I dunoo maybe I should just DxDP it all theway!

LOL

WDWO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter