1900 PF vs. Ohana for Breakfast-- Read First

Which breakfast plan is better?

• Ohana

• 1900 PF

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wendydagny

Mouseketeer
We will be at WDW the week of Thanksgiving, and the morning in question is smack in the middle of the trip. The night before we will be out late seeing Fantasmic/Osborne lights and having a late dinner. Players are me and DH, and our DD (5), who is disabled. Due to her disabilities, we cannot do a full day (8am-8pm) straight through because of endurance and limitations on battery power for her ventilator.

Which leads to my question. Original plan was Ohana breakfast (done before) at 7:45 am, followed by the MK, leaving after lunch at BOG to rest at the hotel for the afternoon. Dinner at Narcoosee's at 5:45, and probably pop back into the park for a ride or two after.

A 1900 PF ressie just opened up (and I snagged) for 10:15 that morning. Never eaten there before, but dd loves Pooh and Mary Poppins, and I've heard good things. We could sleep in a little, and then just power through the day, but would have to leave the park after dinner. Also, would probably not have an appetite for lunch at BOG, lol.

Which one sounds like a nicer plan?

We will be at WDW the week of Thanksgiving, and the morning in question is smack in the middle of the trip. The night before we will be out late seeing Fantasmic/Osborne lights and having a late dinner. Players are me and DH, and our DD (5), who is disabled. Due to her disabilities, we cannot do a full day (8am-8pm) straight through because of endurance and limitations on battery power for her ventilator.

Which leads to my question. Original plan was Ohana breakfast (done before) at 7:45 am, followed by the MK, leaving after lunch at BOG to rest at the hotel for the afternoon. Dinner at Narcoosee's at 5:45, and probably pop back into the park for a ride or two after.

A 1900 PF ressie just opened up (and I snagged) for 10:15 that morning. Never eaten there before, but dd loves Pooh and Mary Poppins, and I've heard good things. We could sleep in a little, and then just power through the day, but would have to leave the park after dinner. Also, would probably not have an appetite for lunch at BOG, lol.

Which one sounds like a nicer plan?

I like the first plan better. Do Ohana, hit the park, go for a rest, go for dinner, then the parks again. :thumbsup2

Plus I love ohana. Great food, beautiful atmosphere, cute characters! Stitch is hilarious!

I'd do 1900 PF since you haven't done it before and because your little one likes the characters.

That said, if BOG is REALLY important to you, then I'd keep the original plan.

You asked two different questions. I too like Ohana better for breakfast because the food is served family style, the juice is great, and Mickey is there. But, if you have never been to Park Fare and your dd likes those characters, then that is a great choice as well.

Finally, I like your original plan better of Ohana, BOG, and Narcoossee's because I like spacing out my meals and to use them as a rating period. However, we try to avoid early AM breakfasts anymore so that we can sleep in later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter