1900 Park Fare

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by arcticdisneylovers, Jan 21, 2013.

1. arcticdisneylovers

arcticdisneylovers DIS Veteran

Just arrived today! Just finished our first character meal at 1900 Park Fare. The food was OK, really enjoyed the squash soup (hot) and strawberry soup (cold). Everyone seemed to enjoy the food, I'm not big on buffets but I enjoy going for the characters. The service was excellent as usual and the character interaction was great. DD8 was the perfect princess and the waiter gave her a special signed placemat and cupcake. They usually give them to people celebrating a birthday but he told her she was just so beautiful he wanted her to have one. She was so tickled, a terrific start to another fabulous holiday :wizard:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Aatif911

Aatif911 Mouseketeer

Thats awesome!
    I really enjoy the food at 1900 Park Fare.
    Their Character breakfast is amazing as well! You get Winnie, Tigger, Alice, Mad hatter, and Mary Poppins.

Did you daughter get a placemat with all the characters autographs to take home?

4. arcticdisneylovers

arcticdisneylovers DIS Veteran

We've been to breakfast before too and enjoyed it. The placemat was laminated and had all the signitures on it. It was cute.

5. disneybliss2

disneybliss2 DIS Veteran

1900 PF is one of our favorite dinner meals. We always look forward to it. Glad you had a great experience this evening!

6. cheryterese

cheryterese DIS Veteran

We will be dining there for the first time in a few weeks! Can't wait - so glad to hear the nice report!