1900 Park Fare vs. Chef Mickey's

jraymond503

Mouseketeer
Which would you choose with kids ages 6, 4, and 2.

Also would you do the breakfast or the dinner????? and why?

We did both for dinner on our last trip. We will be going back to 1900 PF for dinner this next trip.

As for Chef Mickeys, we will not be going back for dinner. It was really bad. But, we are going to try breakfast this time. How badly can you screw up breakfast?

We loved the characters at both. Seeing Mickey and the gang was great. And DD loved seeing Cinderella, the step sisters were a hoot!!

We like Chef Mickey's for breakfast, the characters are great and the food is good too!!
We love 1900 Park Fair, both breakfast and dinner. The food is amazing and breakfast is Alice and friends and Mary Poppins and dinner is Cinderella, Prince, step sisters, stepmother, very dramatic role playing, getting everyone involved, harder to see everyone, but quite a show!!
A lot depends on who the kids want to see, and how long do they want to sit and eat. You can't go wrong with whatever you decide, Enjoy!!!!:thumbsup2

We loved the food at 1900 Park Fare and it was our daughter's favorite, but our 5 year old son preferred Chef Mickey's. Maybe its a boy vs girl thing? Anyway, I think dinner at either is nice, but if you like Cinderella etc go 1900 Park Fare.

We did breakfast at chef mickey's and LOVED it, the food was great and lots to choose from and the charaters were wonderful how they all come to each table.

We also did 1900 PF but for dinner and the food was so-so but was worth it for the characters and the show they put on

Been to both, they have their pros/cons...i love them both and then again at the same time go ugh to both. We are all grown in my family. I do not mind the craziness, my lil sis on the other hand get a lil overwhelmed about it. I mean it is all about the experience right? Really both have good food, really i would say it is more about which characters you want to see, and if you have any other character meals in your trip, if mickey is important to see then do Chef Mickey's because you are guaranteed to see them, if it is important to see Cinderella do 1900 PF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter