1900 Park Fare or Crystal Palace Dinner Buffet?

My vote would be 1900 Park Fare -
We have done both but I found CP lunch and dinner to be very crowded with long lines at the buffet and the food was ok but not fabulous (I did love their breakfast though!)
At 1900 park fare we were there at opening and found minimal waits, the characters were hilarious and all the food we tried was good and hot.

1900 Park Fair was more fun and we liked the food better, the dinner food at CP was too different for us. But if your family would rather see the characters at CP you can find something to eat.

By "fun" did you mean "interactive" or "nice"? Because, not interactive would be a bummer, but not nice would not be good.

Not interactive. At. All. I read all these reports about how everyone had such a great time, and we were just plain disappointed. So was everyone else in our section. I'm sure we were just there on an off night or something, or maybe it was just because it was DD and I, but really, the only one who talked with DD at all was Cinderella. Prince Charming was okay, but the stepfamily was pretty boring, and breezed right by in seconds.

Without a doubt I would go tp the Crystal Palace. We have done both several times and the food at 1900 Park Fare was no where near as good this last time. About three years ago we thought the food at 1900 Park Fare was awesome. We were utterly shocked at how limited the selection had become. The food was average at best. We love Crystal Palace. The presentation of the food and variety are better and we just found that things tasted better there. We are booked for the Crystal Palace this coming March and we not be heading back to 1900 Park Fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter