1900 Park Fare @ Grand Floridian Cafe

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mickey_Lynne, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Mickey_Lynne

Mickey_Lynne Mouseketeer

Yesterday I had to change some of our ADRs around. We are scheduled to go to the 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Cafe on September 28th. I guess until October 1st it is under construction so that's why they are serving the Cinderella's Gala Feast dinner there. I heard someone say it wouldn't be the buffet though but preplated meals. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the choices for the preplated meals will be or it's just you get what you get. I'm now undecided if I should keep that ressie or not. Any advice? How about do you think it's possible that the reconstruction of the 1900 Park Fare will be done before September 28th? Is anyone else scheduled to go during this reconstruction?

Mickey_Lynne

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. septbaby

septbaby DIS Veteran

Search the boards, someone listed the menu in a reply. Also feel free to just call Disney dining and ask.

4. Mickey_Lynne

Mickey_Lynne Mouseketeer

ok thanks

5. hogwartsdropout

hogwartsdropout You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place t

I'd like to know this too but the search feature isn't working for me. We're scheduled to go in August.

6. kjs1976

kjs1976 Thanks for the magic, Walt!

I wondered this too, as I just made an ADR for my b-day and forgot to ask about the menu.

Should I call GFC direct or Disney Dining to ask about the menu?

7. Pattymouse

Pattymouse Mouseketeer

I also cannot find any info on this subject when I search. Can someone help us? :confused3

Pat

8. 2forMe

2forMe DIS Veteran

If you search this forum you will see that someone has listed the menu.. I saw it yesterday so it cannot be to far behind