1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian....is it worth 28.99?

Check out:
Disney Dining at it's Finest - New Pics in Post #1. Update Post #45. by Scanne-- it is on the top of the dining review board right now. I thought she had some great photos of the food at Park Fare. (sorry I dont' know how to post a link!)

We went there on our trip in May-- we all really liked it a lot. We mainly went for Cinderella, but the food was excellent as well.

have a great trip- jen

Its our favorite place to eat while at WDW. 2 things that I especially love, 1) those triangle portobello mushroom raviolis in butter sauce and 2) FRESH BREWED COFFEE, none of the Nescafe garbage.

Cindy's Mom said:
Its our favorite place to eat while at WDW. 2 things that I especially love, 1) those triangle portobello mushroom raviolis in butter sauce and 2) FRESH BREWED COFFEE, none of the Nescafe garbage.

You guys are making me hungry. I can't wait to go in Dec. We chose PF due to their menu. I didn't know anything about it until I read these posts. So glad we made the ressies almost a month ago. They only had one time available for that day left and we grabbed it (16 of us)

Christmas 2006 :banana:

It is the best of the character buffets. THere are many hidden gems on the buffet like the scones on the bread table.

All Disney meals could be purchased for less if you weren't at Disney...but you pay for the atmosphere as well as the food. The food here is good.

loved the deco, the food ( the strawberry soup! ) and the character interaction!

go, only you can decide, however at least you would have been !

Whats the worse thing to happen????

We are going back in Oct for our 4th meal, in 2 trips.

My family did this 2 yrs ago, and loved it! :love: After planning our ADR's for our trip this fall, I just had to add it. The food is yummy and the characters were great. It was not the frantic, rushed pace of Chef Mickey's. It did take a while to see Prince Charming and Cincerella, but they did spend alot of time with each table. My then 4yr old niece was in full Cinderella gear, and had to show Prince Chariming how her wand lit up and how her crown flashed. He oohed and ahhed over them, and she had the biggest smile on her face! princess:

The same niece wants to do the Bibbity Bobbity Botique this trip, so we just have to go to dinner afterwords. You can't get all dressed up and not go somewhere, can you? ;)

Lindy Loo said:
loved the deco, the food ( the strawberry soup! ) and the character interaction!

go, only you can decide, however at least you would have been !

Whats the worse thing to happen????

We are going back in Oct for our 4th meal, in 2 trips.
Thanks, I was thinking of skipping it, but I think I will go now, thanks to the great posts. ;)

kcashner said:
It is the best of the character buffets. THere are many hidden gems on the buffet like the scones on the bread table.

When I called for a ressie on Christmas, they told me that there will be extra "holiday" dishes added to the regular menu. They weren't specific though. My dd5 is going to absolutely love this (Cinderella) :love: and so will I (the food) :thumbsup2

We enjoy it too. We'll be going for our third time on this upcoming trip. I flip for the strawberry soup.

Bobbi :goodvibes

1900 Park Fare is one of DD12's favorites. I'm not a big fan of buffets so it only gets an OK from me. I do like their broccoli salad though.

We eat at 1900 Park Fair for our 1st dinner at WDW.
We love it.

Most kids are not rowdy here.
Chef Mickeys is loud, so the kids get loud.

1900 Park Fair is laid back & elegant. The kids act the same.

We have done 1900 Park fair dinner since our kids were 7 years old.
Of course we ate then at 5:30 PM.

Now we do a 7 PM dinner ADR. A bit less of the wee folks running around.

Kids or no-kids - I would recommend 1900 Park Fair.

We also do a breakfast at 1900 Park Fair about mid-way thru our WDW adventure :)

granmaz said:
We have ADR's for the Grand Floridian Cafe. Keep wondering whether to change or not. Do you think 1900 Park Fare would be a better choice? Older and no children by the way! Thanks.

We ate at both. The food was good in both , however I like the Grand Floridian Cafe better. The 1900 was great for the kids and they loved the charters. I like the quiet of the grand floridian. (if you like seafood , you may like the 1900 park fare better)

From one POOH fan to another...

You're gonna love it!!! The food is simply some of the best on property and as has been said, the service is wonderful, and also you have some terrific character interaction. We don't even have kids to take, but it is still one of our very favorite places to dine while at the "World".

Blessings,
Winnie

We haven't been to Disney in two years....upon planning my upcoming trip I asked my DD6 where she'd like to dine.....

without missing a beat, she stated she wanted to go back to eat with Cinderella but not in the castle!!

1900 Park Fare was her FAVORITE!!! :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter