1900 Park Fair or Ohana's Character Breakfast

BWVPam

Loves being at WDW!
We are going to have free breakfast vouchers (from our FITS tickets) and want to choose a character breakfast between 1900 Park Fair or Ohana's. I see where 1900 PF has an omelette bar. This is definitely a plus. What does Ohana's offer that is different?

Thanks,

Pam

My uncle works the Breakfasts at Ohanas so we always dine there but the breakfast is ordinary. I love the aloha bread, it has pineapple in it. I also love the fried potatoes. The kids enjoy the parade with the characters. (Chip and Dale, Goofy)

WE LOVE 1900 Park Faire. The omelet station is awesome and DH loves the cheese blintzes. It is an elegant start to any Disney day, IMHO. Also, if you go, try a Bango Bash Smoothie. Delish! Great character interaction. (Alice, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins)

I am sure you would enjoy either.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

We have enjoyed both. 1900 Park Fare has a bigger selection and is a buffet style where you leave your seat to get your food. 'Ohana is family style and your food is brought to your table by your server. I prefer the atmosphere and the characters at the Poly more than GF, but the food is better at 1900 Park Fare. Either one is a good choice. Here are the menus:

1900 Park Fare

'Ohana

Thanks,

Think I will made resv. at the Park Fair. Sounds like more of the things everyone will like. Hubby and I especially like the omelette station (atkins diet since January).

Pam

Good decision! 1900 PF is our favorite breakfast (followed closely by Boma). The food is delicious and the character interaction is the best. Have a great time. We will be having Christmas breakfast at 1900 PF and we can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter