19 days till HOME!

ryanshana

DIS Veteran
And it's been an expensive weekend of getting stuff for our trip! :rotfl::rotfl:

Crocs~44.68 (2 pairs)
Safetytats~13.07
Halloween costumes (Mario & luigi)~40
Grocery list/wish list for an in room celebration~unknown
external batteries for our iPhones~40
Photopass~99
Dining Plan~1646 (WHOA!!!! 8 days of deluxe, 2 of Basic)
MNSSHP~150
Going "HOME" in 19 days~PRICELESS I can't WAIT!

sounds like lots of fun and memories in the making;) Disney?? ALWAYS priceless!!

Have a great trip! :cool1: We were in BCV in June and I thought we would take a year off, now its getting sooo hard to do that.

I grew up in Levittown - Elderberry section.

And it's been an expensive weekend of getting stuff for our trip! :rotfl::rotfl:

Crocs~44.68 (2 pairs)
Safetytats~13.07
Halloween costumes (Mario & luigi)~40
Grocery list/wish list for an in room celebration~unknown
external batteries for our iPhones~40
Photopass~99
Dining Plan~1646 (WHOA!!!! 8 days of deluxe, 2 of Basic)
MNSSHP~150
Going "HOME" in 19 days~PRICELESS I can't WAIT!

I'm right there with you. Only it's been about 2 weeks of purchases. :headache: Including athletic shoes for the 3 of us, crocs for each of us, now I'm about to order prescription sunglasses... It's all budgeted for (as I'm sure yours were as well!) but it still wears out the bank account, LOL.

I grew up in Levittown - Elderberry section.

Very cool! I grew up in quincy hollow. And my dh and I bought our first (and current) house in junewood. Dh still asks me which house (jubilee, levittowner, rancher, etc) has the basement. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter