19, and in need of new Disney friends!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by emilyindisney, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Jillianne256

Jillianne256 Earning My Ears

I'm Jillianne and I'm new here in DisBoards... I discovered this forum through a friend who introduced me to a disney food blog (which I got sooo addicted about! I read the blog every day because of the awesome posts -mostly about Food at various disney restaurants! :cloud9:) I'll be having my very first Disney trip in the middle of this year and I am sooo excited about it! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. emilyindisney

emilyindisney DIS Veteran

Hi! I'm so exicted to meet other young people :hyper: Everyone here on DIS is super nice, but I don't feel quite as connected to the other members because most of them are older than I am.

I love Haunted Mansion a lot too! It's such a classic! I will definitely sub to your TR and read it this weekend!

What a small world! (no pun intended! :lmao: ) Wasn't the LM section awesome? I loved it!

A first timer! That's so exciting! :thumbsup2

Whenever I'm in the parks, it always makes me so excited to see folks with the '1st visit' pins. There's just something so awesome about knowing they're probably falling in love with the place! I hope you enjoy your trip!

4. disneygirl520

disneygirl520 Adventure is out there!

Welcome!!! I am always glad to find people around my age on the DIS everyone either seems to be older or younger... Anyway my name is Heather, I am 18 years old and studying early-childhood education.

5. mouseman41

mouseman41 DIS Veteran

Welcome to the boards. There will be great wisdom to learn from these pages. You can get answers to any Disney questions here. Dis people are the smartest Disney fans on the planet. Have fun and welcome aboard!!!

6. emilyindisney

They definitely are! In just a month or two I've already learned so many great, useful tips!

Same! I've tried looking around the college boards, but it seems like most of the posts are CPers. It's nice to find people my age who like talking about the travel aspect!

7. disneygirl520

disneygirl520 Adventure is out there!

Yes!!!! I feel the exact same way!!!

8. emma212010

emma212010 DIS Veteran

Welcome!! I'm 19 too! And my boyfriend is a nursing major too!!

And I'll hop on over and check out your PTR!

9. emilyindisney

Hi there! Nice to meet more youngin's!

Nursing majors are the best, aren't they? ;)

I'm going to post the first few parts of my actual TR this weekend. In case anyone is interested, I'll drop a link here!

10. Steamboat Minnie

Steamboat Minnie Earning My Ears

Welcome! I did not know there were Disney marathons, but that is impressive to say the least! I hope you enjoy Disboards. :)

11. Vinnya1726

Vinnya1726 Earning My Ears

Welcome to the boards.

12. disneyaddict101

disneyaddict101 Mouseketeer

Hey! I'm Nicole:) I'm pretty new to the boards too! Well, at least my account is! I've been an avid lurker for a while! Haha:) I'm 17 and can't seem to meet anyone with the same love for disney as me! It's a shame really haha:)

13. emilyindisney

Hello!

I feel like I might start a trip chatting board in the College section. There seems like a good handful of us around that age that wanna talk about the parks/travel/trips/etc and can only find CP boards. Hey- CP is awesome and all, but I've never been, won't ever go and don't have much of a screaming desire to talk about it. :goodvibes

Nice to meet you!

14. emilyindisney

15. disneyaddict101

If you do let me know! I'll def he sure to join in haha:) and def gunna read your trip report:)

16. emilyindisney

I think I might so I'll definitely send you the link later!

17. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

:welcome: to the DIS!

Just an FYI, there is a whole board here for teens to talk about all aspects of WDW - here's the link: Teen Disney. You may be able to meet more people there who are close to you in age. ;)

18. disneyaddict101

Woohoo! Finally! A Disney friend! Haha:)

19. emilyindisney