180 days and can't make dining reservations

Are you trying to do 180+10? I've heard that people have had a hard time doing that online, and have had to call.

For online check-in it didn't actually become available to me until 59 days, even though they advertise 60.

Either way....I'd call.

I called, lLooks like the website's countdown is not accurate. They are only accepting reservations for those onsite through 8/29. We arrive on 8/31.

I called, lLooks like the website's countdown is not accurate. They are only accepting reservations for those onsite through 8/29. We arrive on 8/31.

You've made an important discovery.

The Disney website is unreliable.
I don't expect that to change for a very long time.

I would not rely on it for anything IMPORTANT.

Heaven help us when FastPass+ comes on line.

(I am dead serious.) :badpc:

You've made an important discovery.

The Disney website is unreliable.
I don't expect that to change for a very long time.

I would not rely on it for anything IMPORTANT.

Heaven help us when FastPass+ comes on line.

(I am dead serious.) :badpc:

I've had definite reservations (no pun intended) while using the new site. Yesterday I was trying to price out a trip for a friend at the same time ours is with a few modifications and it threw me into a never ending "check availability" loop when trying to look at packages. Even after logging off I couldn't get it to work.

Very very frustrating. So between the website saying I'm at 180 days. The CMs on the phone saying anyone with check in prior to 8/29 and my travel agent saying she can make reservations tomorrow I'm completely confused.

Why can't they make vacationing at WDW easy?

Stinkerbell's Mommy said:
Why can't they make vacationing at WDW easy?

It was far simpler before they decided to "enhance the experience."

I'll bet there will be availability at 170 days... probably even at 160...?

Hi-
I'm at 180 days today, arriving August 30th. So you should be at 180 tomorrow for an arrival on 8/31.

Hope you didn't get up too early to make them, only to be frustrated.:mad:

Good luck getting them. pixiedust:

Mine is off by one... according to the app & website. App tells me I should be able to make ADR on 3/11. I called to ask a CM a ? about something unrelated to ADR and she reminded me at the end of the call that I can make ADRs on 3/17. Um... no? That's like a week after my 180 mark. I asked her where was getting that date from and she said that's what the computer prompted her. :mad: I said no, according to the app and website it says March 11. She said, oh wait, I think it's March 12. Good heavens!!! I am going to try on March 11 but heads will roll if I can't get anything done on the 12! :rotfl: I am super aggravated and I'm not even trying to make them yet! :upsidedow

I'm at my 180+10 mark as well and cannot use the website to make my reservations. So the only option I have heard on DIS is to call, correct? There isn't a "secret" to the website reservations that anyone knows about? It worked just fine before they changed it, it seems like they would want to get this right. Now everybody has to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter