180 day DVC conf. #

minnie6895

Mouseketeer
In a few days I will be making ADR's for our upcoming trip in July. I was looking at the online booking system so that I would be familiar with it. When I try to type in my DVC conf. # it does not recognize it. Is it because I am not at the 180 day mark? Has anyone else had this issue? I don't want to wait until the day I make my reservations and realize it won't take my reservation/conf. # Thanks!

I am having the same trouble, but for a reservation that is just days away... so I don't think it's a 180 day issue.

I talked to disney dining on the phone, and they weren't able to pull up my reservation either. I need to call DVC, but haven't done it yet.

It's not critical to me for this trip, since I'm already so close, but we're going again in November, and there are some ADR's I want to make 180 days out, so I need to have the issue resolved. I will post if/when I talk to DVC, but let me know if you figure it out first!

Make sure every thing is spelled right, the right resort (I put Boardwalk Inn instead of Villa and got that response) and the confirmation # & date. You should be able to do it. It's great because it's now all link to you reservation.
I did have trouble with my Explore the morning of 180 day and I use Mozilla's Firefox browser instead. This is a link to there web site http://www.mozilla.org/

I just made them without putting in a reservation number..... :confused3. I figured it really didn't matter if they had that or not.

When making online reservations, how and where do you link your conf. # (mine is DVC) with the restaurant reservation?

Can someone provide me a link? Can those of you who think it's due to being more than 180 days out please let us know what happens once you hit the 180 mark?

Thanks for the replies. I am still not sure what it will do later this week. I am going to call MS tomorrow to see what they tell me. I will update if I find out anything.

I just tried my reservation number on the dining site again, and this time it went theough. The bummer is, that even though we are staying in the same resort, but are changing room categories, I will not be able to do all of my reservations at one time. I am hoping that for some unknown reason it might let me do them all anyway!:rolleyes1

I just tried my reservation number on the dining site again, and this time it went theough. The bummer is, that even though we are staying in the same resort, but are changing room categories, I will not be able to do all of my reservations at one time. I am hoping that for some unknown reason it might let me do them all anyway!:rolleyes1

We had a split trip in December and it let me book all of my reservations at the first 180 day mark good luck

I finally got mine to work. For some reason I needed to enter the last name in all caps. :confused3

thanks for the tips everyone. I would never have expected such a little thing to make a difference.

Is there a reason we have to put it in? I did mine tied to no reservation, should I try to go back and add it?

Is there a reason we have to put it in? I did mine tied to no reservation, should I try to go back and add it?

No, you don't have to, and I made all the ADRs this time without it. The reason I want it for the 180 days, is that on that day, if you link to your resv. #, you can actually make ADR's for the day your vacation starts plus 10 days.

So, you can actually make some reservations 190 days out, but only if you are linked to a reservation. Otherwise you would need to call/go online every day to make reservations at each day's 180 day mark.

That make sense? I'm not working on much sleep, so it may not! ;)

Thought I would update that I was able to get the online system to accept my reservation number and I was able to make reservations for all 8 days at the 180 day mark. Thanks to everyone for their replies!

Just got done with my ADRs for July/August. I have a split stay, DVC at BWV and BLT, and I was able to do the entire trip today. And got every single ADR, on the day and time, I wanted. Yippee!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter