17 Oct 2015 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean

Hello!!! Will be on this cruise with the fiance and his sister's family! Can I get the FB group info? Unfortunately won't be able to join FE, but would love to join in the conversations!

Lengmui,
Either post your email or send me a PM and I will get you the info for FB. I cannot post the facebook link on the thread.

The meet and greet will be on board day at 1:30pm Eastern Time. The location is still to be determined. Will post once we know the exact location. Hope to see everyone there!

Hi folks,

My family and I (2 kids) will be going on this cruise along with my parents and my brother's family. First time cruiser aboard DCL, but I'm a "seasoned" cruiser.

I'm not certain how much I will be participating within the group, but I'll send a PM to join the FB page.

Hi again... Just checking in... I hope you are all getting super excited!!! I know we are!! If you have any questions or need help just shoot me an email at s1ren@aol.com as I am not on here very often... I am over on FB partying it up

Hello everyone! I have been lurking because I haven't been able to recall my password for a really long time. So happy I finally found an old planning book with all my passwords in it. Things have really changed since the last time I was on the Disboards back in 2011. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I have been lurking because I haven't been able to recall my password for a really long time. So happy I finally found an old planning book with all my passwords in it. Things have really changed since the last time I was on the Disboards back in 2011. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

:welcome: So glad you were able to find that password and join us!

We will be having a Meet & Greet on boarding day at 1:30 pm Eastern Time. Our location will be announced soon. Hope to meet you there!

Hello...is there still a chance to participate from the FE?

I am from Brazil and it is my first time at disney cruise and i just discover this game yestertday!
Hope we still have time to do it!
What do i need to do?

Thanks

Fernanda

:welcome: So glad you were able to find that password and join us!

We will be having a Meet & Greet on boarding day at 1:30 pm Eastern Time. Our location will be announced soon. Hope to meet you there!

Hello
I AM from Brasil

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter