15th Anniversary Animal Kingdom Help

KerryLovesDisney

Mouseketeer
Hello,

So, I just saw on the daily DIS scoop that the 15th Anniversary of Animal Kingdom is on April 22. Coincidentally, we will be at WDW then and would like to attend this special ceremony! We are hoping a DISigner can come up with a great, fun design for this special occasion that we can put on shirts to wear.

I would love something with Mickey in his Safari clothes and/or Minnie, or one of each (for the boys and girls in our group). Another option would be Mickey & Minnie (or Fab 5) in birthday hats with a "Happy 15th Birthday Animal Kingdom!" Not sure if this logo can be included or not, but this is the 15th Anniversary logo:
http://blog.touringplans.com/2013/04/09/disneys-animal-kingdom-15th-anniversary-celebration/

We do leave next Thursday, so please let me know if there's anyone out there who might want to tackle this DISign soon.

Thanks in advance for your creativity! Feel free to shoot me any or all ideas you creative people might have for this DISign!

Marion, just when I think your DISigns can't get anymore fabulous...thank you so much! I am so excited! And, my husband will actually wear this design! He loves your Animal Kingdom designs.

Again, thanks for taking this project on & a wonderful design! :)

I will see you there KerryLovesDisney! Well, maybe, distantly through the crowd :) My daughter is so excited about being there for the celebration! I will look for the family with the cool tshirts :)

So cool! I would love to say hi to you! And to help you even more...I have red hair (always helps people spot me across a crowd...don't know if that's good or bad! :) )

I am originally from Massachusetts as well, South Shore. Living in Maryland now...

Hope we can wave hi to each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter