15 Year Old Dressed as Tinkerbell Not Allowed in AK

Rules are rules. It's not like it's something new they made up just for her. Plus, they gave her a tee shirt and fast passes. She got rewarded for breaking the rules and *she's* complaining? Really?

She could have attended a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with no problem.

I wonder why DHS let them in whilst wearing their costumes :confused3

Because some CMs enforce rules and some don't. That's why you can call in with a question and get 6 different answers. It's just impossible to keep everybody on the same page in a big company like that.

Really?! She was crying days later when she did the interview? Come on! Get over it, start dressing appropriately for your age and move on. Sheesh!

If it was my kid she'd be hearing "I told you so" all summer long from me.
Tsk tsk.

I feel sad for her because she seems like she really just wanted to have a good time, but I wouldn't feel sad for someone who went on and on about how Disney wronged them and wanted some $ as compensation.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel sorry for her at all. Disney has a policy and it's to be followed....Grow UP girl.

Um, I don't think she looks like Disney's tinkerbell at ALL. But, I also agree with Disney's decision.

When I first clicked on the link above, I thought it was a different article and saw an ad for crazy mugshots and thought it was this girl. :lmao:

Yeah I know I looked at that and tough the same thing just a side note they also made her boy friend change. I don't think they should of gave them fat passes it not Disney fault guest don't want to follow the rules. The only thing Disney did wrong was not enforce it at dhs they should of told her she had to change and if she didn't have clothes to change into then she couldn't come in.

While she did get into one park, Im really suprised that shes upset by this. Just watching the video my 3 year old said, oh look tinkerbell. Pretty sure she heard that in the parks from other kids and isnt that the point not to confuse the kids and have tinkerbell or any character misrepresented?
If I was the CM, I too would have asked them to change.

I cannot believe a fifteen year old girl cried because she had to take her Tinkerbell costume off.

Seriously?

And they contact news people?

Her mother should have told her to quit crying and whining. She probably should have done that a long time ago.

It's silly that a 15 year old cried because she couldn't dress like Tinkerbell in a theme park.

It's silly that they called the news media.

The silliest thing however...is that ANY news media thought this was news fit to report.

Late Breaking Report

Live at 11!!!!!!!

Teen throws fit in 7-11 saying "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service" sign is unconstitutional.

Add own crisis music.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter