145 Middle Schoolers: Wicked Awesome or Epic Fail???DeParting-Such Sweet Sorrow p. 76

I hear you! No worries on getting behind! I totally get it!

I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get a chance.

I was pleased with my son's comforting reaction. It made up for the rude boy!

Loved taking the pictures on Everest! You haven't been to Flame Tree? That's funny that you haven't heard from Tamu Tamu. So many people don't know it exist- I even nickname it the Restaurant that Guests Forgot (or Never Knew Was There)

It is in Africa on the corner of the paths that lead to Kilamanjaro Safari and the path to Asia. Kind of across the path from Tusker House.

I did start my new TR...and forgive me, but I can't remember if you have popped over there or not. It's the gray link in my signature.

I might have to look for that place in Nov.

I don't want to spread sadness on everyone else's reports, but I do want to let you know that my mom passed away Tuesday morning.

She has been ill for several months, but has suffered for years. It is a relief to know she is no longer mentally or physically in pain. I pray that she has finally found the peace of mind she has wanted throughout her lifetime.

My heart and admiration go out to my dad for his devotion throughout the years. I am doing fine, and more importantly, he is too.

I'll catch up with everyone when I can!

Hugs!

Dee

Dee, just wanted to repeat how sorry we were to hear about your mom. We've prayed for you over the past couple days, and our family sends your family a giant hug. It sounds like your dad is as strong as you are.

Dee~

So sorry about your mom's passing. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I don't want to spread sadness on everyone else's reports, but I do want to let you know that my mom passed away Tuesday morning.

She has been ill for several months, but has suffered for years. It is a relief to know she is no longer mentally or physically in pain. I pray that she has finally found the peace of mind she has wanted throughout her lifetime.

My heart and admiration go out to my dad for his devotion throughout the years. I am doing fine, and more importantly, he is too.

Hugs!

Dee

I am so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for you and your family.

natebenma said:

Hugs!

Dee

Dee so sorry for your loss. Wishing your dad and your family peaceful thought while you spend this time grieving and comforting each other.

Dee - Honestly, I don't know what to say since that kind of loss is so profound that there is no "fixing" it....sometimes there are no words to reach the depths of pain and loss.... Yet, I'm glad that you can take some measure of comfort in knowing that she is at peace.

Hugs!

Dee

Dee - I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. It is so difficult to lose a parent despite the fact that they have had a long and difficult illness. I can't find the hugs smilie on my stupid work computer, but please accept my virtual *hug*

natebenma said:

Hugs!

Dee

Dee, I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Dee, I came to catch up on your updates, but instead the first thing I read was about your mother's passing. I am so sorry for your loss. Even when they've been sick for a long time, and you're relieved that they're not in any pain anymore, it still isn't easy to let go.

Prayers for you, your dad, your boys, and your entire family.

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. It really means so much to know you all care. I have a fantastic support system and because of my mother I am strong, because of my father I can get through anything with a sense of humor.

My dad and brother both live about 30 minutes away and I have met my dad a couple of times for lunch this week. My family, dad, brother and his two kids are all going out to a Japanese Grille tonight to be together and celebrate a bunch of birthdays.

:grouphug:

Dee

Hugs Dee. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you so much!

Dee,

I am so very sorry to hear about your mother's passing. As you said, you know that's she's finally at peace and not suffering any more. I will pray that you, your dad and your entire family find the strength to get through this tough time.

Many hugs to you!

Lisa

Thanks, Lisa. It is really difficult to watch someone suffer and not be able to do anything to help. We are so thankful she is now in peace.

I am so sorry for your loss Dee. I pray she is now at peace and am glad to hear you and your dad are both doing ok. No matter what, it is still hard and I am thinking of you during this time.

I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you!

Oh Dee, I am so sorry for your loss, I also hope she is at peace. I'll be thinking of you and your family. :hug:

Thank you! The hugs help!

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks! I appreciate that!

Dee, just wanted to repeat how sorry we were to hear about your mom. We've prayed for you over the past couple days, and our family sends your family a giant hug. It sounds like your dad is as strong as you are.

Thank you and your family for the prayers. My dad is my hero. He is doing ok and that is the most important thing to me.

Dee~

So sorry about your mom's passing. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you. I'm blessed to have people like you who care.

I am so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for you and your family.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know you are praying for my family. :flower3:

Dee so sorry for your loss. Wishing your dad and your family peaceful thought while you spend this time grieving and comforting each other.

Thanks! I have an amazing family and we will all help each other get through everything.

Dee - Honestly, I don't know what to say since that kind of loss is so profound that there is no "fixing" it....sometimes there are no words to reach the depths of pain and loss.... Yet, I'm glad that you can take some measure of comfort in knowing that she is at peace.

Thanks, Brenda! We are all at peace knowing my mom is too.

Dee - I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. It is so difficult to lose a parent despite the fact that they have had a long and difficult illness. I can't find the hugs smilie on my stupid work computer, but please accept my virtual *hug*

Thank you for the hug, thoughts and prayers!

Dee I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and your loved ones:hug:

Thank you so much! We are all taking care of each other, and we are in good hands.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Thank you for the condolences.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much for sharing comfort with me and my family!

Dee, I am so sorry for your loss. Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Thanks- my family really appreciates your concern.

Dee, I came to catch up on your updates, but instead the first thing I read was about your mother's passing. I am so sorry for your loss. Even when they've been sick for a long time, and you're relieved that they're not in any pain anymore, it still isn't easy to let go.

Prayers for you, your dad, your boys, and your entire family.

Thank you. My family is all doing well and the thoughts and prayers really help.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad you and your family are able to support your Dad during this time. Thoughts and prayers

So sorry to hear about your loss. Sounds like you have a terrific family & support system - so glad you have each other to lean on. :goodvibes

I'm do behind on your TR but just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter