14 days till we arrive - what do you think of my ADR's.

Jellietree

Mouseketeer
Please let me know what you think of our ADR's and if you could post any pics of the food you like at each place. Thank you so very much!

We are so excited!!!

Oct 30 - No ADR's. Heading to DTD after we arrive at 6pm
Oct 31 - 50's Prime time 2PM lunch
Nov 1st: Crystal place 4:15pm - Going to MNSSHP
Nov 2nd: Le Celier 2:30 Lunch / Ohana 9:15PM Dinner
Nov 3rd: Corral reef 8pm Dinner
Nov 4th: Les Chefs de france 5pm dinner
Nov 5th: Cape May Dinner 5PM
Nov 6th: Tony's Town Square 2pm Lunch
Nov 7th: NO Adr
Nov 8th: The Wave 7:30pm Dinner
Nov 9th: Kona 7pm dinner
Nov 10th: San Angelo 7:30pm dinner
Nov 11th: Shutters 5PM dinner
Nov 12th: Boatwriigths 5PM Dinner
Nov 13th: Tonys again

We have tried Crystal Palace, Le Cellier, 'Ohana, Chefs De France, Cape May, The Wave, and Kona.

We enjoyed them all except for The Wave and that was more because the service was extremely slow and we were in an hurry (never a good thing at WDW).

We particularly love Kona which was our best meal of our last trip.

We loved Les Chefs de France. The filet was yummy. I don't have pictures, but it was the favorite at the table. I had the mahi mahi, shrimp and scallops, my daughter had the short ribs, and my 7 yr. old son had the hamburger. Everyone had a good meal, but when my daughter and I tasted my husband's filet, we realized his was the best. Also, the cheese pastry that came as an appetizer with the kids meal was really good. (And we got to see Remy!!!)

As for The Wave, we all had good steaks, but the side dishes were quite unusual. Not our favorite meal.

I was also disappointed in The Crystal Palace, but if you've been there and know what you are getting, I'm sure it will be fine. It wasn't bad, I just wished they had more to choose from than lots of different salads. If I could do it over, I would switch to Liberty Tree Tavern.

We ate at Kona our first night and thought it was pretty good. In my opinion, Kona has the best dessert choices of most of the restaurants.

Enjoy your trip!

Please let me know what you think of our ADR's and if you could post any pics of the food you like at each place. Thank you so very much!

We are so excited!!!

Oct 30 - No ADR's. Heading to DTD after we arrive at 6pm
Oct 31 - 50's Prime time 2PM lunch we love 50's - get the PB&J milkshake.!
Nov 1st: Crystal place 4:15pm - Going to MNSSHP decent buffet..fun characters...great time to fill up before enjoying MNSSHP!
Nov 2nd: Le Celier 2:30 Lunch / Ohana 9:15PM Dinner We didn't love Le Cellier or Ohana...but the most folks seem to love them both.:confused3
Nov 3rd: Corral reef 8pm Dinner we have eaten here many times and always enjoyed the food..service can be veeerrrry slooowww..hopefully you have no plans to be somewhere after this meal!;)
Nov 4th: Les Chefs de france 5pm dinner never been for dinner
Nov 5th: Cape May Dinner 5PM never been!
Nov 6th: Tony's Town Square 2pm Lunch didn't enjoy it at ALL.
Nov 7th: NO Adr
Nov 8th: The Wave 7:30pm Dinner never been but have always wanted to.
Nov 9th: Kona 7pm dinner love it here
Nov 10th: San Angelo 7:30pm dinner we have had some fantastic meals here..our last trip was dissapointing - hoping it was an off night - the atmosphere is the BEST in World Showcase:lovestruc
Nov 11th: Shutters 5PM dinner never been
Nov 12th: Boatwriigths 5PM Dinner never been
Nov 13th: Tonys again
see above

I think you have some very nice ADR's - the only one thing I would recommend is skipping Tony's twice. I would recommend the Plaza in place of your second Tony's ADR's.
enjoy!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter