14 day WDW Ultimate tickets?

Saskiwi

Mouseketeer
A question for those of you who have bought these (or the 21 day option) where did you get them? Can you buy them if you are using a US travel agent or are they only available outside the US?

I was thinking about getting a package thru Dreams Unlimited or similar but if we want a 14-day pass this may not be an option?:confused3

A question for those of you who have bought these (or the 21 day option) where did you get them? Can you buy them if you are using a US travel agent or are they only available outside the US?

I was thinking about getting a package thru Dreams Unlimited or similar but if we want a 14-day pass this may not be an option?:confused3

I think the maximum ticket is 10 days. It then steps up to annual pass.

I think the maximum ticket is 10 days. It then steps up to annual pass.

yep..
WDW 10 day pass or AP
DLR 14 day ticket from expedia etc

shame WDW doesnt do the 14 day ticket, save me buying the AP this trip

I have been reading about 14 or 21 day Ultimate Passes available for UK residents - just assumed it would be available elsewhere outside US too.
http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/tickets/

It seems nuts that you can get a 14 day pass for DL in Aust/NZ but not for WDW where so many visitors would be visiting for 14 days. :confused3

Now I understand why so many of you WDW regulars have APs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter