13 Year old gir declared brain dead has now officially died

They have a facebook page (Keep Jahi McMath on Life Support) but no update since June when a "doctor" visited her and said she looks great.

There is a new post on their Facebook page. Why is she covered up to her neck with a scarf or some other accessory? Isn't that a bit odd?

There is a new post on their Facebook page. Why is she covered up to her neck with a scarf or some other accessory? Isn't that a bit odd?

Mama nails is gearing.up for those holiday donations. notice MN is in a tank top type, but.Jahi is all covered up with paper hearts on her eyes? wow.

No update - she's still dead.

But she is feeling better.

Generalissimo+Francisco+Franco+is+still+dead.png

She covers 's eyes in pictures now because she has big dark spots on her eyelids.

Yea, I recall a pic she was wearing heart party glasses and you couldzoom in and see black spot.

I find it disturbing that her fb folllwers are so misguided into thinking she is still alive.

The family is trying to show she is still alive because in California the max payout for a death due to medical error is 240,000. If the person is alive they can sue for whatever they want.

I think she is dead and personally never would want to live like that. She is only still living because they are forcing nutrients into her body. I'm sure even if this is changed to prolonged vegetative state and not brain dead then she will still never come out of this. I am so glad my mother was very clear with her wishes so we didn't have to suffer through something like this. She had a DNR at one point and before that a written letter that if she were ever to need long term medical intervention to sustain life that she didn't want it.

OOOOOOO A Zombie thread. 6 out of 10 zombies surveyed said who cares? she's still edible. 3 out of 10 asked where the doctor was so they could eat him. 1 Zombie took a liking to our survey crew.

How is she not on a ventilator? I remember when this was first in the news and nurses described in vivid detail how quickly her body would decompose. It will be TWO YEARS in December! I don't get what this place is doing to preserve her. Maybe I don't want to know.

OOOOOOO A Zombie thread. 6 out of 10 zombies surveyed said who cares? she's still edible. 3 out of 10 asked where the doctor was so they could eat him. 1 Zombie took a liking to our survey crew.

The thread was bumped because the family made an update to the Facebook page yesterday. I don't think that constitutes a true bump of a Zombie thread as the whole thing is still going on and we will hear more about it soon as they court case progresses.

And of course, they want you to now send a "card" for her 15th birthday tomorrow. I'm sure putting out the address is just the same as asking people to send money along with it.

I think they take her off the ventilator enough to do her hair nails take a pic, then back on her body goes.

I think they take her off the ventilator enough to do her hair nails take a pic, then back on her body goes.

I find that to be deeply disturbing. What is wrong with that mother?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter