13 days til father daighter(4) trip!

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by TheUnknownComic, Sep 20, 2012.

1. TheUnknownComic

TheUnknownComic Mouseketeer

Can't wait , daughter now 41" tall and can't wait for SM and Soarin, BTTMR, etc. got the PPP do can both be in ride pis and all others . Be there oct.2nd to oct. 14th if any other single parents around then. Lots of character meals and she's ready for autographs now so I go always so this trip for her and memories of her dad. I'm 55 and she's 4 , yes she's mine and don't ask but love every minute of it :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Whazzatk

Whazzatk Mouseketeer

Sounds like it will be a great time, enjoy!

4. nancy155

nancy155 DIS Veteran

Have a great trip and make lots of memories. My DS now 17 and I have done several well should I say more than several WDW trips together, plus a few cruises. This November will be our last just mom and son trip for this year and in March when we head back he is bringing a friend with him.. So will most likely be Solo for me! I will enjoy it while it lasts.. (I am in the 50's group as well)..

ENJOY!!! The years go by quickly...

5. TheUnknownComic

TheUnknownComic Mouseketeer

Been back a week now and reality sets in but Dd4 and I had the best time I will ever remember! She went on SplashM, Dinosaur,BTMRR, Soarin,STours, like 8 times each. Was an angel and was the best little touring companion you could ask for. 😄