13 days til father daighter(4) trip!

TheUnknownComic

Mouseketeer
Can't wait , daughter now 41" tall and can't wait for SM and Soarin, BTTMR, etc. got the PPP do can both be in ride pis and all others . Be there oct.2nd to oct. 14th if any other single parents around then. Lots of character meals and she's ready for autographs now so I go always so this trip for her and memories of her dad. I'm 55 and she's 4 , yes she's mine and don't ask but love every minute of it :)

Can't wait , daughter now 41" tall and can't wait for SM and Soarin, BTTMR, etc. got the PPP do can both be in ride pis and all others . Be there oct.2nd to oct. 14th if any other single parents around then. Lots of character meals and she's ready for autographs now so I go always so this trip for her and memories of her dad. I'm 55 and she's 4 , yes she's mine and don't ask but love every minute of it :)

Have a great trip and make lots of memories. My DS now 17 and I have done several well should I say more than several WDW trips together, plus a few cruises. This November will be our last just mom and son trip for this year and in March when we head back he is bringing a friend with him.. So will most likely be Solo for me! I will enjoy it while it lasts.. (I am in the 50's group as well)..

ENJOY!!! The years go by quickly...

Been back a week now and reality sets in but Dd4 and I had the best time I will ever remember! She went on SplashM, Dinosaur,BTMRR, Soarin,STours, like 8 times each. Was an angel and was the best little touring companion you could ask for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter