Zen And The Art Of PTR Maintenance. Sept 2016 PTR. 16/4 Trip Report Anyone??

I'm too far behind (and still have others to catch up on), but I've skipped the chatter and read everything up to now.

First, nice to meet you Lu.

It's funny how we are all different. I barely make a half day at HE Studios and only go because it has my favorite ride -- TOT!

We have stayed at all of your resort choices except Grand Floridian (my husband refuses to ever stay there). LOVE LOVE LOVE Animal Kingdom Lodge; we are hoping to buy resale for DVC at Old Key West next year...love it there and will be staying there for 8 days in July; Beach Club...I, unfortunately, was not a fan, and the Contemporary...haven't been there since our youngest was 3...so 24 years ago.

We've not tried California Grill yet...but really want to one of these days. We weren't fans of Ohanas at all. I finally ate at Via Napoli two weeks ago and am trying Sanna in July. We really enjoyed Jiko two Christmases ago, love Beaches & Cream, Sci Fi, Mama Melrose and Be Our Guest.

If I had been on that flight, it might have been the alst time I flew (I just go over my fear of flying about three years ago).

So the fiancé doesn't like Disney, but he's cute? I'll reserve judgment for now. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Your park plans sound great.

And I just noticed your dates...I miss you by one week (we arrive October 18). :(

smiley-ashamed005.gif
I have no idea what you are talking about :rolleyes1

Oh, sure. But just once, shouldn't you hear "por favor pase la mostaza?"
Just sayin'

Only if you have eaten so much meatloaf you block the door :lmao:

Actually, only in Disney can you not only sit by one... but eat a meal off of one... and it still be okay.

Its when you eat OUT of the bin that things start going south...maybe...depends what it is! :rotfl:

I believe all three parts of that statement.

:thumbsup2

You spelled "loathe" wrong.
And it ain't no secret, lady.

I think the lady protests too much! :snooty:

::yes:: :scared:

Note to self. Never, ever ride IASW with Lu.
Actually, just never ride it.

I might be a IASW jinx....

You are going to be in sooooo much trouble!

Uh oh....

<slurs> Look at all the pink ele....phants.

Michael-Scott-drunk.gif
*hick* who put that there *hick*

Can't tell from the gif.

Too subtle? Sorry.

excited-gif14.gif

Is that better?

OMG. That sounds so much like my Dsis! :laughing:

Gotta keep his feet on the ground!

I'm too far behind (and still have others to catch up on), but I've skipped the chatter and read everything up to now.

That will be me blabbering on :rotfl: sorry! Sometimes I just can't shut up! :hyper2:

First, nice to meet you Lu.

:wave2: Hi!

It's funny how we are all different. I barely make a half day at HE Studios and only go because it has my favorite ride -- TOT!

I usually just stay around that park of the park! But I also love the food there...might have something to do with it:scratchin

We have stayed at all of your resort choices except Grand Floridian (my husband refuses to ever stay there). LOVE LOVE LOVE Animal Kingdom Lodge; we are hoping to buy resale for DVC at Old Key West next year...love it there and will be staying there for 8 days in July; Beach Club...I, unfortunately, was not a fan, and the Contemporary...haven't been there since our youngest was 3...so 24 years ago.

I am super excited for Animal Kingdom Lodge! Old Key West is our Disney "home" if I could only ever stay in one resort it would be that one! You didn't like the Beach Club? Of the hotels that is the one I am most nervous about :scared:

We've not tried California Grill yet...but really want to one of these days. We weren't fans of Ohanas at all. I finally ate at Via Napoli two weeks ago and am trying Sanna in July. We really enjoyed Jiko two Christmases ago, love Beaches & Cream, Sci Fi, Mama Melrose and Be Our Guest.

We are going to try Ohana's as DM is looking forward to it...I'm kinda...not :rotfl: They don't have burgers or hot dogs, I'm out of my comfort zone! :scared1:
If I had been on that flight, it might have been the alst time I flew (I just go over my fear of flying about three years ago).

It was pretty bad, but SPOILER ALERT the flight back was worse! :scared1:

So the fiancé doesn't like Disney, but he's cute? I'll reserve judgment for now. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It was very close! Had he been slightly less cute it would be a deal breaker! Clearly just that I'm shallow! :lmao:

tumblr_m3bcssOuX71r2qk4vo1_500.gif
Your park plans sound great.

:thanks: It's sooooo far away that it will probably all change :rotfl2:But I have a planning addiction so I don't care! :banana:

And I just noticed your dates...I miss you by one week (we arrive October 18). :(

sad+agnes.gif

:sad::sad::sad:

I am super excited for Animal Kingdom Lodge! Old Key West is our Disney "home" if I could only ever stay in one resort it would be that one! You didn't like the Beach Club? Of the hotels that is the one I am most nervous about :scared:

Our villa was kind of warn down, but they are currently refurbing them.

I didn't like the pool...and I know most people love it. It was way too crowded and if I had a small child I'd be afraid I'd lose him/her because it's so huge.

The buses were terrible! Worse bus service I have ever had.

The One Where We Try The Grey Stuff, It's Delicious, Don't Believe Me, Well What's Up With That I Thought We Were Friends?!

So, because my favourite sparkly cat friend requested BOG I have conveniently...errrr... I mean I accurately remember we went there the day after my last TR post! :lmao:

So we woke up ready for our first full MK day. Of course we didn't make rope drop :sad2: far too early in the morning for us!
Now this trip was completely unplanned as far as Disney goes. We didn't have set park days, or an itinerary and shock horror no ADRs :scared1: I know. It had been so long since either of us had ever been and the last time I hadn't had any say in the planning what so ever so I didnt know that things like this needed to be sorted 180 days in advance (unlike I do now...) so we were flying by the seat of our pants!

Off we merrily skipped onto the monorail looking forward to our first official full Disney day completely unaware that we could very well be able to starve! :rotfl:
I was on a mission today to get my mountain trio done as we had severely been lacking in mountains the previous day. Our plan was to head to Frontierland and see what the wait times were like and whichever was the longest we would old skool fastpass and ride the other sucker. Good plan right? It would have been had Splash no still be broken :sad: Whelp! Onto the wildest ride in the west then! The wait time said twenty minutes....

tumblr_m5z7rfqNhq1rz2dh6o2_250.gif

Yeah...more like 45 but who cares we were in Disney!! When we detrained and checked we still had all our hats and glasses...which we weren't wearing...we checked to see if Splash had miraculously been revived...it hadn't. :sad2:

Our hopes of a mountain trifecta were looking bleak. Better go and check out Space then!
This is when we decided to cut through New Fanstasyland and see it in its lit up glory. As we we through there was some commotion on the bridge outside the Beast's castle, and as we are really noise we decided to check it out! As it turned out the hullabaloo was because they were doing a BOG soft opening :scared1:

We didn't think the would be any hope of getting a reservation but if you don't ask you don't get so up to the very hassled CM we go and then she said "we can get you in at 5pm."
:earseek:
Eh....yes please thank you very much kindly! We got our snazzy paper arm band with our name and time on and off we went in a dash of shock, awe and craziness!

week-in-review-emma-stone-gifs-divergent.gif

We zoomed over to Space and grabbed some old time FPs and visited with our favourite comedy monsters and took as spin with a space ranger before we carouseled ourselves some progress.

By this point we were hungry ::yes:: so what do you get when you are snacky in MK?

Vegetables! :lmao:

81779-clueless-UGH-AS-IF-gif-2Qy3.gif
Ice cream of course (and popcorn popcorn::)
We grabbed a Mickey Ice Cream sandwich (no Premium bars for us thank you :snooty:) and sat in the limited sun!

Our FP for Space was coming up, it was time to take a trip through space! I love Space Mountain, the last time I was in Disney I didn't get to go on it :sad1: It was faster than I remember :scratchin
I felt like we need a musical interlude so that can only mean one thing....

It's A Small World!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Just kidding! I think pkondz would actually murder me if I put that in again! :lmao:

No, this time we visited an angry duck and some other familiar faces in
Phil. Or Mickeys Philharmagic if you will. Who doesn't like seeing a duck butt stuck out of wall?

After Phi it was time for:

It's A Sm---OK I'll stop now :rotfl2:

It was actually HM time again. After my kiddo fear I am now very fond of those grinning ghouls. We once again declined our Ghost Hosts very kind offer to join them and headed back towards Frontierland and guess what??? Splash was.....still broken. :charac2: But Big Thunder wasn't and the wait time was only twenty minutes! Or 35...fooled me again Disney...fooled me again! :rotfl:

By this point we were pretty impatient to get into BOG so we hopped it back to New (or not quite as new now) Fantasyland and took some photos to pass the time.

PB080477.JPG

No Bobby this time. Clearly he was avoiding me...

PB080484.JPG

Ariel was also having her soft opening (sounds kinky ;)...sorry...) so as there was literally no wait AT ALL we ran through the queue and boarded our clamshell. Seriously we had the whole ride to ourselves no a single person was around so of course I belted out all the songs along with Ariel :thumbsup2 Sounded amazing :rotfl:

I gotta say I was pretty underwhelmed by this is was just..meh. I think they could have done a better job with this considering how long the Fantasyland expansion took. But hey ho! What can ya do?
This is where our lack of current Disney knowledge struck again. There was no line for Ariel's Grotto and we had no clue what it was so we decided to check it out. Turns out that is where the Red-headed Mermaid herself was hiding! Neither DM or myself are really that into character meets (I blame Chip and Dale :furious:) so this was not something we would have done if we knew what it was! But when in Rome...or under the sea in this case! DM wasn't having any of it so I had a meeting with my third favourite Princess (I didn't tell her that of course...I would have ended up sleeping with the fishes! :rotfl:)

IMG_1057.JPG

She wanted me to point out where her other ride was in Hollywood Studios! As she missed her old home :lmao:

After meeting with the finned miss it was time for BOG! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

We checked in at the desk and we given our snazzy pager which I was very jazzed about! Again I am very cool! :thumbsup2 We explored the bridge and too in the details. It is just too perfect :cloud9:
I do have some other photos of us outside but they are from a different visit so I will save them for later! Don't worry they aren't worth the wait :rotfl2:
Then it was finally time to go in! We were seated in the West Wing which was very cool, if not a little dark. But I loved when the lighting stuck and the painting changed! That was amazing.
Our waitress was awesome who had just started at Disney as a CM after working at the Dark Side (dundundun).
I know that I had the steak because I love steak ::yes:: and it was amazing. DM got something else :sad2: I think it was lamb? Who knows but she wasn't a fan.
I forgot to mention that we were celebrating DM's belated birthday on this trip (it was early October) so I had my "I'm Celebrating" badge on which I wore everyday! :rotfl: DM was less willing to wear her birthday badge...sometimes its like we aren't even related. But as this was our first night (yeah...half way through writing this I found our bill from CR which shows we charged BOG to the room the first night! Oh well! Who cares we are in it now!) so she was forced to wear it!
We skipped dessert, :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:, and before our waitress came with the bill she brought us Grey Stuff!! Fo Free! :worship:

PB070433.JPG

Compliments of the dishes because we were awesome. Well yes, yes we are. :rotfl:
It was pretty darn good. :love:

We paid our bill and decided to mosey on out. I took some photos in the West Wing but I only have one.

PB070434.JPG

Yes. I was one of those people who were confused why the rose didn't show up when I took the photo with the flash on. :rotfl: Hey! I never claimed to be smart. I have different talents :rolleyes1

PB070438.JPG

I took a photo of the empty Rose Room. I still don't get why they only use this room for lunch :confused3

It is pretty.

PB070444.JPG

And of course the obligatory no pants Adam shot! :lmao:

When we left we decided to check on Splash one last time before we left and......still down. :sad:
But we did ride Big Thunder in the dark (cheeky) which is the best time to ride in my very humble opinion.

Then we took the very short ride back to CR after a very fulfilling first/second/who the hell knows day!

Our villa was kind of warn down, but they are currently refurbing them.

I didn't like the pool...and I know most people love it. It was way too crowded and if I had a small child I'd be afraid I'd lose him/her because it's so huge.

The buses were terrible! Worse bus service I have ever had.

I did see that they were updating the rooms. I have to say that I flip flopped on this resort for that very reason. So many people were saying it needed updating so I hoping they will be better now.

I like the look of the pool but I'm not sure how much we will actually use it. DM likes to swim so that might not be good for her.

The whole sharing of buses at the deluxes is really baffling. When we stayed at the Contemporary the bus service was horrific. We were usually lucky that most of the time we were the first stop but the poor people at the Poly who had to try and cram themselves on must have been so miffed. Sometimes they even went on to GF after the Poly! It was ridiculous. But coming back was a total lottery. This time we are sticking to the Monorail at GF and CR for MK and Epcot and walking or boat for Epcot and HS from BC then transferring from the park if we want to hop.

Throw a Zebra dome in there and ....

Nope. Still no.

I think.

Maybe.

Yeah...I want to say never...but I just don't know if that wouldn't be a lie...as we have already established I am not classy so add that to any amount of booze and who the hell knows what I will do! :rotfl:

Gasping for breath?
Trying desperately to clap hands?
Swallowed a fly?
Eyelids glued open?

tumblr_m8eqa1Jkzr1r81k5ao4_250.gif

You know you're Kim K! :rotfl:If you have ever applied false eyelashes (which, come on, I know you have) it is almost guaranteed you will glue your eyelids open. ::yes::

That's so cool that you got into BOG with zero planning!! And to see Ariel too!! It's nice that sometimes things work out spontaneously like that!! That said...I wouldn't want to try that now that everyone knows about BOG...and many people are catching on to the idea of planning ahead at Disney...

The One Where We Try The Grey Stuff, It's Delicious, Don't Believe Me, Well What's Up With That I Thought We Were Friends?!
:rotfl:
Of course we didn't make rope drop :sad2: far too early in the morning for us!

shock horror no ADRs :scared1: I know.
As it turned out the hullabaloo was because they were doing a BOG soft opening :scared1:

We didn't think the would be any hope of getting a reservation but if you don't ask you don't get so up to the very hassled CM we go and then she said "we can get you in at 5pm."
:earseek:
Eh....yes please thank you very much kindly! We got our snazzy paper arm band with our name and time on and off we went in a dash of shock, awe and craziness!

week-in-review-emma-stone-gifs-divergent-gif.98171
:jumping1: SO damn cool!!!

Ariel was also having her soft opening (sounds kinky ;)...sorry...)
I choked on my drink with that one! :lmao:
Seriously we had the whole ride to ourselves no a single person was around so of course I belted out all the songs along with Ariel :thumbsup2 Sounded amazing :rotfl:
YES! You've convinced me this might be fun to go on just to sing along AKA embarrass my family. I sing those songs when we're out at the grocery store too... my poor kids...:blush:
She wanted me to point out where her other ride was in Hollywood Studios! As she missed her old home :lmao:
I did not know she had a ride at HS too! Guess I need to find some up to date maps of the Parks.
We were seated in the West Wing which was very cool, if not a little dark. But I loved when the lighting stuck and the painting changed! That was amazing.
HOW FREAKING SPIFFY!
Compliments of the dishes because we were awesome. Well yes, yes we are. :rotfl:
It was pretty darn good. :love:
Awww, I'm glad you were pixie dusted by the dishes!
They really could have paid better attention to the color here! Who knew Prince Eric was so much like a Ken doll! :scared1:
200.gif

That's so cool that you got into BOG with zero planning!! And to see Ariel too!! It's nice that sometimes things work out spontaneously like that!! That said...I wouldn't want to try that now that everyone knows about BOG...and many people are catching on to the idea of planning ahead at Disney...

We were extremely lucky with New Fanatasyland as the next time we were some of the first people to do Storytime with Belle (again we had no clue what this was!)
I would never go to Disney without military plans again! I had planned everything else for the trip but it just never occurred to me! Seriously if I could I would have had all our ADRs and Fastpass+ choices booked for the whole trip like three weeks ago! :lmao: People complain they have to book ADRs 180 days out, I'm complaining I cant book them like a year and three months out! :rotfl: I have a problem! ::yes::

:jumping1: SO damn cool!!!

We were walking around just in shock! For real! It was just the best day!

JvU10.gif

I choked on my drink with that one! :lmao:
:thumbsup2 Hey, if you like your humour dirty I'm your gal! I can't help it! I just have the filthiest mind ever! I do apologize!

YES! You've convinced me this might be fun to go on just to sing along AKA embarrass my family. I sing those songs when we're out at the grocery store too... my poor kids...:blush:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! I said that I only did it cause the ride was empty....that was a total lie if that thing was heaving with people it wouldn't have stopped me. No shame!
My DM did this to me all the time growing up and look how I tur----oh wait...bad example!! :lmao:
I sing in the grocery store all the time. And I randomly dance in queues! :cool1: I'm super cool!
I did not know she had a ride at HS too! Guess I need to find some up to date maps of the Parks.

Maybe ride was a bit over any overstatement! Its the Voyage of The Little Mermaid, that show type thingymabob. Which, spolier alert, we did see when we went to HS and it had our favourite thing ever: Fat Eric! :rotfl:

HOW FREAKING SPIFFY!
It was very impressive but it was dark! I love me some atmosphere but darn it I love my food more!

Awww, I'm glad you were pixie dusted by the dishes!
They were pretty cool dishes

They really could have paid better attention to the color here! Who knew Prince Eric was so much like a Ken doll! :scared1:
200.gif

:rotfl2:

We didn't have set park days, or an itinerary and shock horror no ADRs

:faint:

Then you can't legally go, can you???

we were flying by the seat of our pants!

Flying pants! So cool.
Better than ants in your pants, I'm sure.

completely unaware that we could very well be able to starve! :rotfl:

Everyone's able to starve.
Few chose to do so.

The wait time said twenty minutes....
Yeah...more like 45

LIES!!!!

As it turned out the hullabaloo was because they were doing a BOG soft opening :scared1:

Hello!!!

What's she holding in her hand?

"we can get you in at 5pm."

Score!

We zoomed over to Space

No. You zoom in Space.

before we carouseled ourselves some progress.

:laughing:

Ice cream of course (and popcorn popcorn::)

Why these aren't considered necessities of life, I'll never know.

Well, I consider them necessary.l

It's A Small World!!

NO!! nonononononononononononoNO!

Just kidding! I think pkondz would actually murder me if I put that in again! :lmao:

Oh, I wouldn't go that far! (I might.)
That wouldn't be at all likely. (It would.)
So you don't have to worry. (Be afraid... be very afraid.)

Who doesn't like seeing a duck butt stuck out of wall?

OMG! That duck's not wearing pants!!!! :eek:

It's A Sm---OK I'll stop now :rotfl2:

Yes. Please. Stop.

It was actually HM time again.

That's better!

But Big Thunder wasn't and the wait time was only twenty minutes! Or 35...fooled me again Disney...fooled me again! :rotfl:

Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice, I'm in Disney.

No Bobby this time. Clearly he was avoiding me...

I miss Bobby.
I really do.

He was like the long lost brother I never wanted.

Throw in a pole and you're all set.

of course I belted out all the songs along with Ariel :thumbsup2 Sounded amazing :rotfl:

And I'm sure you did! (both the singing and the sounding amazing)

I gotta say I was pretty underwhelmed by this is was just..meh.

Interesting. Most TRs I've read, people have loved that ride.
It was down for refurb while I was there so I've yet to ride it.

Neither DM or myself are really that into character meets (I blame Chip and Dale :furious:)

Ditto.
But what's the story with Chip & Dale?

But I loved when the lighting stuck and the painting changed! That was amazing.

::yes::

Yes. I was one of those people who were confused why the rose didn't show up when I took the photo with the flash on. :rotfl: Hey! I never claimed to be smart. I have different talents :rolleyes1

:laughing:

So....

What are these other talents you speak of???? :rolleyes1

:lmao:

He and Donald should hang out together.

Uh... That didn't sound too good, did it.

But we did ride Big Thunder in the dark (cheeky) which is the best time to ride in my very humble opinion.

My favourite MK ride (possibly of all the parks... maybe) and I've never ridden it in the dark.

If you have ever applied false eyelashes (which, come on, I know you have) it is almost guaranteed you will glue your eyelids open. ::yes::

That's so weird!
I was at a dance competition with DD18 last weekend.
We were there Saturday and Sunday.
Pretty sure it was Sunday when she offered to put false eyelashes on me. :laughing:

So much to catch up on!!! First I'm so sorry about your fur baby :hug:.

All your planning looks amazing!

How are things going with DF being in London?

:faint:

Then you can't legally go, can you???

I was shocked I wasn't actually shot on sight!

Flying pants! So cool.
Better than ants in your pants, I'm sure.

But not better than having flying ants in your flying pants.

Everyone's able to starve.
Few chose to do so.

I was thinking of having my own contest when you get points when I say something stupid...but then I would have to give out like a bagillion points and I don't know how to count past 5...

tumblr_mmmzyiplqx1sn04n3o1_500.gif

Welcome to Lu's PTR/TR where everything is made up and the points don't matter!

What's she holding in her hand?

Magic and wishes! :tink: ...Or maybe it's a tarantula! Basically the same thing! :rotfl:

No. You zoom in Space.

I'm awesome so I can do both ::yes::

Why these aren't considered necessities of life, I'll never know.

Well, I consider them necessary.l

They are the bare necessities of life! That's what Baloo was singing about!
I could live on ice cream and popcorn quite happily (until I died of diabetes and hypertension...) But not together. I've had popcorn ice cream :sad2: it ain't good.

NO!! nonononononononononononoNO!

YES!!! YesyesyesyesyesyesyesYES!

OMG! That duck's not wearing pants!!!! :eek:

But he is wearing a spiffy jacket and hat :thumbsup2 Besides not wearing pants makes flashing way easier and more efficient ;)

Yes. Please. Stop.

I'm reading that as No. Thank You. Go. So that's means MORE IASW then!

That's better!

Would you prefer it if the grinning ghouls sang the Its A Small World song?

Fool me once, shame on me.
Fool me twice, I'm in Disney.

Fool me three times and I'm drunk ::yes::

I miss Bobby.
I really do.

He was like the long lost brother I never wanted.

PB060429 - Copy.JPG

I see the family resemblance! :lmao:

Throw in a pole and you're all set.

;)

And I'm sure you did! (both the singing and the sounding amazing)

Yes to both! ::yes:: Of course I was better...or was that louder?

Interesting. Most TRs I've read, people have loved that ride.
It was down for refurb while I was there so I've yet to ride it.

It wasn't awful...I guess I was just hoping for...more...

Ditto.
But what's the story with Chip & Dale?

I loved, loved, loved Chip and Dale when I was kid and was so happy to meet them.

IMG_1117.JPG

See? During our meet one of them (I cant remember exactly which) took my little purse that had my very hard earned spending money in it because he had a "surprise" for me. Yeah I learned quickly never trust a guy who says they have a "surprise" they want to put in my purse :rolleyes1

So off I went so happy to have met my favourites, I open my little purse and find a daisy! :flower3:Awww...I could not have been happier...then I noticed...my money was gone. It was only like a dollar but still!
I got robbed by Chip and Dale! :scared1:

So its safe to say that I no longer trust characters, and the only Chip and Dales getting their hands on my dollars would be these ones...

tumblr_m6vc2faQYg1qbquajo1_500.gif

:rolleyes1

So....

What are these other talents you speak of???? :rolleyes1

If I told you that I'd have to kill you...or you would have to buy me a drink! :lmao:

He and Donald should hang out together.

Uh... That didn't sound too good, did it.

I think they already do ;)

They could have a no pants party with Br'er Bear and Winne the Pooh. That would be a fluffy non anatomically correct sausage feast!

My favourite MK ride (possibly of all the parks... maybe) and I've never ridden it in the dark.

You have to ride it in the dark! That is an ORDER. If you don't I will send ninjas to implant a chip in your brain that only plays It's A Small World on a loop. ::yes::

That's so weird!
I was at a dance competition with DD18 last weekend.
We were there Saturday and Sunday.
Pretty sure it was Sunday when she offered to put false eyelashes on me. :laughing:

tumblr_inline_n1ojj6zKaC1qknuzb.gif

So much to catch up on!!! First I'm so sorry about your fur baby :hug:.

All your planning looks amazing!

How are things going with DF being in London?

Thank you :hug:

I have most of the trip planned out day by day and its like over a year and three months away :rotfl:

He is working on a big case right now so he is super busy all the time so he isn't going to be back any time soon. :sad1:
Its actually been easier than I thought him being away...don't tell him that though!:lmao:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24140-1425461605-5.gif

Following, and will catch up over the next few days!

:welcome: thanks for joining! Take your time. I ramble...alot! :lmao:

I was shocked I wasn't actually shot on sight!

You got off easy.

But not better than having flying ants in your flying pants.

Now you're just being silly.

I was thinking of having my own contest when you get points when I say something stupid...but then I would have to give out like a bagillion points and I don't know how to count past 5...

So it would be #readers = tied for first place.

I'm awesome so I can do both ::yes::

I don't doubt that for a second.

But he is wearing a spiffy jacket and hat :thumbsup2 Besides not wearing pants makes flashing way easier and more efficient ;)

Is it still flashing if you're perpetually pantsless?
Doesn't "flash" imply sudden? Possibly brief (or the lack thereof?)

I'm reading that as No. Thank You. Go. So that's means MORE IASW then!

Oh, dear Lord.

Would you prefer it if the grinning ghouls sang the Its A Small World song?

Might actually improve it.

Fool me three times and I'm drunk ::yes::

I see the family resemblance! :lmao:

I know, right?

Wait a..... Dad!!!

Very traumatic, but.... :rotfl:

Sorry.

and the only Chip and Dales getting their hands on my dollars would be these ones...

That's not their hands.

If I told you that I'd have to kill you...or you would have to buy me a drink! :lmao:

As long as it's okay with that guy in London.

They could have a no pants party with Br'er Bear and Winne the Pooh. That would be a fluffy non anatomically correct sausage feast!

:eek:

So there goes that happy thought!

You have to ride it in the dark! That is an ORDER. If you don't I will send ninjas to implant a chip in your brain that only plays It's A Small World on a loop. ::yes::

I want to! I do! But I keep thinking "Is there anything else I need to do in MK? No? Guess I'm all done then."

I always forget to ride it in the dark!

So its safe to say that I no longer trust characters, and the only Chip and Dales getting their hands on my dollars would be these ones...

tumblr_m6vc2faqyg1qbquajo1_500-gif.98549
I ummm always thought one of these shows would be quite silly and well...you've changed my mind on that. Blush worthy maybe but silly is not at all correct. :blush: Thanks for that! :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Obvs we will try for Sorin' as well, but then I dont really know what to get a Fastpass for :confused3

Epcot FPs are the worst. Spaceship Earth might be worth it - the wait for that was 30 minutes when we were there.

The main event will of course be the adult beverages of World Showcase!

Alcohol.gif

For ADR's we might do Jiko, get the AKL ones done while we are staying there!

I think the only reason I would ever stay at AKL - the food. We've tried Boma but the commute involved with going to AKL is what keeps me from trying Jiko or Sanaa. They look amazing!

ADR will probably be Yak and Yeti as I am planning to book the Night Safari
Which I am a teeny tiny bit excited about!

I noticed the construction they were doing for the night safari when I was at AKL. When does that start?

To celebrate here is a throwback pic of us at Disney.

Aww. Look at his little hat!

It would have been had Splash no still be broken :sad:

Yuck. I hope you get to do the mountain trifecta soon.

pixiedust:

:sad2:

It was only like a dollar but still!

That's crazy! :lmao:

Now you're just being silly.

Now I'm just being silly??

So it would be #readers = tied for first place.

tumblr_mnebwuEblD1sptlybo1_250.gif

:snooty:

Very traumatic, but.... :rotfl:

Sorry.

picgifs-angry-sad-upset-912531.gif

That's not their hands.

That's not a problem ;)

As long as it's okay with that guy in London.

He said it's fine, he's a lawyer he can get me off!

fran-wink.gif

:eek:

So there goes that happy thought!

So you're saying that isn't a happy thought? Huh, there is just no pleasing some people! :sad2:

I ummm always thought one these shows would be quite silly and well...you've changed my mind on that. Blush worthy maybe but silly is not at all correct. :blush: Thanks for that! :thumbsup2

That is from Magic Mike, have you seen it? It's a really good film :rolleyes1
They tried to ruin it with a "plot", but seriously who thought "Hey lets go see that movie about male strippers I'm sure it will have a super dramatic plot!" :rotfl: No, just shut up and take your shirt off!

taking_his_shirt_off_ian.gif

::yes::

There is actually a guy I know at my local gym who works in one of those types of shows....yeah I've never watched him work out...all the time...:rolleyes1

Alicia-Silverstone-Daydreaming-About-Her-Crush-In-Clueless-Gif.gif

Epcot FPs are the worst. Spaceship Earth might be worth it - the wait for that was 30 minutes when we were there.

I know right?? That is actually a good idea. I do love Spaceship Earth, I mean it's a ride inside a giant golf ball who wouldn't?

giphy-14.gif

I think the only reason I would ever stay at AKL - the food. We've tried Boma but the commute involved with going to AKL is what keeps me from trying Jiko or Sanaa. They look amazing!

It is such a long way away from everything that's why I think we will stick with the restaurants there. I am excited but nervous as I am not good with new foods and I'm not a huge curry fan. But I am going to try and expand my tastes...and probably my waistline :lmao:

I noticed the construction they were doing for the night safari when I was at AKL. When does that start?

I'm not 100% sure what is going on with it, I'm hoping that it will be okay when we go. I will be super bummed if it's not running :sad1:

Aww. Look at his little hat!

I have a photo of him in that outfit somewhere and I swear every time I see it it makes me want to sing "In the Navy" :rotfl:

Yuck. I hope you get to do the mountain trifecta soon.

It really is such a sad sight to see Splash dry :sad:. Spoiler we did get the trifecta later in the week ::yes::

I'm sorry. I would say it won't happen again...but that would be a lie! :lmao:

That's crazy! :lmao:

Those darn chipmonks! :furious: I should have sued!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter