12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, gaRry, how was Florida? Did you say hi to Mickey for everyone?

It's been busy here while you were gone. Lots of new folks, differing opinions, that sort of thing.

Jen, Congrats!! Wooo Hoo, you go girl!!!!

I have been baking and my house smells like gingerbread cookies. Yummy!!!!! And just think, this time next year we will be on our second sea day out in the Caribbean!!!!

i am really excited. I will be out to california alot over the next couple of months for scheduling and other fun stuff. We will have to have a meet for those S.C. people.

DCLgodess said:
I GOT INTO LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY!!!!

I got accepted to my number 1 choice for colleges! the letter came today!!!! OMG! I am sooo excited!!!

okay back into hiding.

Congratulations, Jen. That is impressive!

And, come out of hiding and post! Don't be scared away by us old coots griping! You can start by telling what course of study do you plan on taking?

Willie

Who you calling on old coot? I may be old enough to be her mother but that doesn't make me old or a coot! Heck, my only kid is half her age and that makes me feel old enough.

Is it the weekend yet? I am ready for the weekend already. I am taking tomorrow off but have to come back for Thursday and Friday. That is the one thing I miss about being a kid....the long holiday breaks, spring break, summers off. Don't get those anymore :( . Oh well, DD says it isn't fair because mommy and daddy get to stay up late and her school night bedtime is 8:30 so I guess there are perks. :)

KatHuss said:
Who you calling on old coot? I may be old enough to be her mother but that doesn't make me old or a coot! Heck, my only kid is half her age and that makes me feel old enough.

Sorry Kat! I meant myself only! My girls are 15 and 10. I am 47 but I have always said that the years don't count, only the mileage! So I guess I would be considered high mileage!

Willie

Here is my study Plan

Computer Science​

TO

Patent Law​
or​
Computer field (NASA: Beoing: etc)​

sounds exciting huh?

Oh and in there i plan to ride horses, show, rodeo, and possibly breed my girl to a famous stallion and hope for a colt.

No jEn, the schedule is not very exciting at all. Looks like you have your work cut out for you. Ambitious little lady, aren't ya??

oh i have goals. Ever since i was three i wanted to work with computers. At first i wanted to do the fly-by-wire systems in the new aircrafts from Beoing, but after 9/11 i didn't want to do airplanes anymore. just not a good market there if ya know what i mean. So maybe i will work for nasa?

OK, so, got the cooking done for the ski trip.

Um, let's see...All in the freezer, ready to go.....Sausage Pasta Casserole w/ meatballs on the side, Shepard's Pie, Meatloaf, Ribs & Cornbread, Chicken Wings, Chicken Soup...damn, sounds like one of our NE Patroit's tailgate parties. I'm Italian. The biggest fear (and crime) is not having enough food, inherited that from my Grammy!

Ahhh, nothing like skiing comfort food. Don't think any strangers will be taking pitcures of me going down the slopes in MY thong :rotfl: :rotfl: .

Now to get going on the Prime Rib Christmas Eve Dinner and the Ham for Christmas Dinner (thank goodness dinner is at SIL's and ham is all I am responsible for.)

Oh, Sue, what were we thinking not booking an '05 Christmas Cruise. Calgon, take me away.

WMILLER86 said:
Sorry Kat! I meant myself only! My girls are 15 and 10. I am 47 but I have always said that the years don't count, only the mileage! So I guess I would be considered high mileage!

Willie

Willie, you don't have that many years on me! Though DH insists I am still 29 which is how old I was when we got married. I wish I were still 29 sometimes but hey, we are what we are, right? And life is good so what the heck.

Willie-you are definitely not an old coot!! You are a fun loving kid at heart!!

jEn-Congratulations on getting into your #1 college choice!! That's great!!

Kat-I also miss long winter and summer vacations!! Our DS (age 6) also complains that he has to go to bed early and miss all the fun. What fun? After he goes to sleep is when I have time to pay bills, do laundry, do dishes--all that fun adult stuff!!

Lisa

but see, you guys get to have all those nice refreshing beverages not served to those under 21. What's 21 anyway but an age? strawberry daiquiris are soooo good, but they are sooo much better with rum. Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho! :drinking1 :drinking:

magiroux said:
OK, so, got the cooking done for the ski trip.

Um, let's see...All in the freezer, ready to go.....Sausage Pasta Casserole w/ meatballs on the side, Shepard's Pie, Meatloaf, Ribs & Cornbread, Chicken Wings, Chicken Soup...damn, sounds like one of our NE Patroit's tailgate parties. I'm Italian. The biggest fear (and crime) is not having enough food, inherited that from my Grammy!

Ahhh, nothing like skiing comfort food. Don't think any strangers will be taking pitcures of me going down the slopes in MY thong :rotfl: :rotfl: .

Now to get going on the Prime Rib Christmas Eve Dinner and the Ham for Christmas Dinner (thank goodness dinner is at SIL's and ham is all I am responsible for.)

Oh, Sue, what were we thinking not booking an '05 Christmas Cruise. Calgon, take me away.

OMG! I just gained ten pounds reading this! Holy cow!!

It's not too late to sign on with me and Jay & the kids! We could use a few friends on this cruise. ::yes::

Why do I always end up here, talking to myself? Must be that west-coast time thing.......

BTW people....careful with the old coot stuff....I think I'm one, now too. Same age as Willie! I was told when I had my two younger kids at a "late age" that they would keep me young. HA!

my mom is the same age as Willie. lol. There are some of you, ***HINT***, that need to PM me with your information for this list. I love my website dearly, and would hate to see it not updated. lol

Boo is leaving for training next monday. We are trailering her down to the farm and she will stay there until he says: 1) I hate her or 2) She's going to make a decent horse, let me keep her for another month: I am hoping for #2. lol. I have some new snow pictures posted in my gallery. Just use the link in my sig. There are just way to big to post here.

Hey guys,

What's up? I am off for the holidays. :banana: Got my bottle of wine that I am going to chill for later and the fam and I are headed off to see the lights at the Wild Animal Park.

Updating the fantasy 5...Cary Grant, Lance Armstrong, Densel Washington, Brad Pitt, and newby Peyton Manning. So James Taylor is kicked off the island for now.

TTFN-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter