12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah well i'm in trouble with the boards now too. Guess i better lay low for a couple days. if you need me, pm me.

Hey Lampy!!! pirate: always good to have a new friend to play with.We will have to have a cold one or two together on the trip. Heads up on our clan. Me, dh Paul, dd6 Sierra and dd3 Kira. This will be our second cruise and God bless the clubhouse!

What the heck jEn? Did you let your teenage hormones get the best of you?We love you. Kira got a Breyer Spirit for her borthday. LOVES IT!!

Off to get ready for the party tonight.

ttfn-D

DCLgodess said:
yeah well i'm in trouble with the boards now too. Guess i better lay low for a couple days. if you need me, pm me.

Hi jEn....no trouble hear as far as I'm concerned. You've been on the this thread since Day 1 (heck, you started it) and as far as I can tell, your Mom did something right ;) . Just remember.."this too shall pass" (don't know who I'm quoting here, just thought it applied). Don't beat up on yourself...if I had a dime for every mistake I made in my younger years, I'd be cruising in the "Walt" suite every Christmas :rotfl: .

I am sooo excited! I found a tree for the cruise next year! I found the gel type window clings that make a tree with ornaments you can put where you want and even little gifts to go underneath! I can put it on the mirror over the desk and then presents can go underneath on the desk. :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

It is supposed to be COLD here today. They say the HIGH will be 17 and the wind chills will be in the single digits or lower! BRRRRRRR!!!! At least the kids are on break so no waiting for the bus in this crud this morning.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. :)

Kat - What a great idea! Still wondering what I was thinking when I didn't book a Christmas cruise this year, probably $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Sue

Good Morning All :wave:

I saw those window clings this weekend, Kat, and for the life of me can't remember where. I never even thought of taking them on the cruise, but that's a great idea. I am not going to decorate too much this time. I am thinking packing it all up on Christmas/Castaway Cay Day is just too depressing. Your kids are on break already!!! They are in school 'till Friday around here, not even a 1/2 day on Friday.

Yeah Sue, that $$$$$$$$$$$$$ thing sure does get in the way of cruisin when we want, doesn't it?

Welcome Back gaRry...how was your trip?

Morning all,

Kat I used the window clings last cruise. SOO convenient. I brought in some fresh greens for the scent too. Although on this cruise we will have a window,nay a veranda. :banana: Maybe I won't be awoken by the thunder of the engines this time. :blush:
The party was fun and yes I behaved myself for my girlfriends sake. You can have the professional world. It is miles away from mine.
Time to start the day. Supposed to be in the low 70's today :cold: :rotfl2: Love you guys

Have a good one all! D

I found mine at the gift shop at the Indiana State Museum. We were there yesterday to see the Lord of the Rings exhibit. It has lots of the armor, weapons and costumes used in the movies. It was AWESOME!

Hi guys! Back from my long weekend in Vegas and decided I just had to catch that cold/flu that's going around. Would someone be so kind as to get the elephant off my chest???? It hurts to even breathe.

I have those gel clings to take on the cruise THAT LEAVES THIS SATURDAY. Why am I suddenly not ready????
Hallmark has them, and Michaels & JoAnn had them....the window clings.

I didn't see what Jen said, and while it's true that as a Mom and a daughter, I totally understand Respect....I'd like to remind everyone that before we can judge, we need to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Perhaps there is more to the story of Jen's life at home than most of us know.
And while I can't begin to speak for anyone else, I know that it has helped me many times to be able to "vent" to friends, so that I didn't make a mistake and hurt my parents.

Denise Escola said:
Morning all,

Supposed to be in the low 70's today :cold: :rotfl2: Love you guys

Have a good one all! D

You West Coast Chicks...always rubbing it in. :flower:

Well, it's very sunny here and all the way in the low 20's. So there, take that :p :tongue: :earboy2:

Very well said Stacey. And, how was Vegas? Did you make a Christmas donation???? Hope you feel better soon...you got lots of packing to do before your next trip.

magiroux said:
You West Coast Chicks...always rubbing it in. :flower:

Well, it's very sunny here and all the way in the low 20's. So there, take that :p :tongue: :earboy2:

Very well said Stacey. And, how was Vegas? Did you make a Christmas donation???? Hope you feel better soon...you got lots of packing to do before your next trip.

My oldest DD went with me, and we had a ball! We went to the "other" Chip & Dale's show. LOL
And we went to see Rita Rudner, she was funny.
Yes, I left them a small donation....not too bad. I was there for a jewelry shopping spree offer from the MGM Grand, so I got four pieces of pretty nice jewelry. I figure I'm about even with them!

I have an appointment with the doc this afternoon. I normally would let it run its course, but can't really afford to, since we leave Friday.
Packing shouldn't be too bad. The snorkel bag is ready, the toiletries are ready, my clothes are laid out and ready. The kids can do their own, I made very specific lists for them. And Jay's packing is easy for me. Toss in some Dockers and a couple of Hawaiian shirts, and he's set!

justmestace said:
Hi guys! Back from my long weekend in Vegas and decided I just had to catch that cold/flu that's going around. Would someone be so kind as to get the elephant off my chest???? It hurts to even breathe.

I have those gel clings to take on the cruise THAT LEAVES THIS SATURDAY. Why am I suddenly not ready????
Hallmark has them, and Michaels & JoAnn had them....the window clings.

I didn't see what Jen said, and while it's true that as a Mom and a daughter, I totally understand Respect....I'd like to remind everyone that before we can judge, we need to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Perhaps there is more to the story of Jen's life at home than most of us know.
And while I can't begin to speak for anyone else, I know that it has helped me many times to be able to "vent" to friends, so that I didn't make a mistake and hurt my parents.

The original post was deleted. Which is good. I thought we should just drop it. But the kid was calling her mother curse words. I can't let that pass without comment. Even though I have not walked in her shoes, I will judge that she has some problems that she needs help with. Maybe there is more to her story at home than we know. And yes, it does help to vent to friends. Still, I would give her the same advice I gave her. Don't post on an open forum those type of remarks. Send your friends a PM or email.
She sounds like a VERY fortunate young lady to me. Taking Disney cruises, riding horses, etc. But like most kids, she does not realize how good she has it.
Maybe since I am a newbie to this thread, I should have kept my mouth shut. But I just could not let her comments go.

Willie

I GOT INTO LOYOLA-MARYMOUNT UNIVERSITY!!!!

I got accepted to my number 1 choice for colleges! the letter came today!!!! OMG! I am sooo excited!!!

okay back into hiding.

:cheer2: :cheer2: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Now...keep those grades up...and no more nasty words on the DIS boards, okay?

Congratulations, Jen. You have worked hard and it has paid off for you.

Good for you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter