10th Annual DVC Christmas Tree Exchange

Donating! OKW would be nice.

Family: staying at OKW 1/2-1/3 after our stint at VB. Since we are driving, if we could have the tree last, we could just drive it home. I will ship it down; no problem. :thumbsup2

Thanks for doing this again.

AKV Kidani Family 12/24-12/30 2 adults and 2 kids (13 and 18)

Families: We are in (at the moment) AKV-Kidani from 12/5-12/12 and would LOVE to have a tree this is our first year at Christmas time :cool1: ETA: 2 Children 6 & 5 (at time) I MIGHT be able to donate. My father has a tree he no longer uses BUT it might be larger than 4ft. I'll look

A little taller is OK as long as it is easy enough to carry, pack and ship!

We will send a BWV tree this year. We'll be there from December 29 through the first week in January. I'll have a car and pack it up to bring it home. I can mail it down to BWV whenever it's needed.

Bobbi:santa:

It looks great to me! I sent your our email address. I think it's great how our BWV dates already match up so perfect with the others participating. Thanks again! :)

Will be staying at OKW arrival 12/22 departure 12/29; three children; 7,7,9

Thank you for organizing.

Donating again this year. We will be at AKV Kidani from Dec. 1 and checking out Dec. 8th. The tree is themed for AKV.

Family - BLT 12/2/12 - 12/7/12, daughter is 6. Would love to participate this year!

We are going to be at
AKV-12/19-12/23
VWL-12/23-12/24
VB-12/24-12/26
OKW-12/26-12/27
Lots of options to get a tree!

We will be down with a 3 yr old and my daughter turns 2 on the 27!

My family will be at VWL December 22-29.

Mr. Shiny...thanks so much for your efforts to spread the magic around. Just wonderful of you! :santa:

OK - all participants should have gotten a PM from me if I was missing any of this:

1) Name res is under
2) Email address
3) Ages of any children

Also, if you are staying at AKV, please specify Kidani or Jambo. For our purposes, these are two different resorts.

Note I use the email in case I can't contact people via dis - this has happened during the exchange in the past. Also, I'll be restricting the spreadsheet to just those participating, so I'll do this via Google Drive's sharing feature.

Since I now have the majority of people's email addresses, I've made the list private to participants. You should have gotten a link to the sheet. If not then I do not have your email or have it wrong, so please contact me!

For July, I'll be collecting info and then start putting it together as we move along. The sheet will be updated as I do this, so please check back from time to time.

When we get close to cutting off the list I'll contact everyone and confirm everything with them.

In the meantime, please let me know if I have everything correct and let me know of any comments or concerns.

We would love to participate as a family. We will be at AKV-Kidani Dec 15-27 my son will just have turned 4! I was trying to figure out what we will do for Christmas! I'll pm you the rest. Thank you!

Just updated the sheet again. I still need res names and e-mail addresses for these folks (I did PM them):

bz8bls
Mini Sorcerer's Mom

I'll be setting up the sheet to have a tab for each resort and start making the tentative schedule and assigning donors where needed. Keep an eye out!

Also, let me know if something on the sheet isn't looking right to you. I assume it looks the same to you as to me unless you tell me differently.

Christmas will be here before you know it!

Jeff

I'd love to participate. We'll be at OKW Dec 1st to 8th.

We have one child - he's 4 years old.

Very excited about this! Thank you!

This sounds fun!!
Will be at AKV Jambo house Dec 8th-14th

One child 5

Will PM the email address. Thanks donating families!!!

We are in for the first time at Christmas! The Peirce Family will be at BLT from 12/26-12/31. Our children are ages 11 & 5.

We can also donate a tree so put us down. I will PM the email address. Thanks so much!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter