100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Agree, WDW version of Fantasmic should get some sort of rehab. We love the version at DLR and have not seen the one at WDW since our trip last year.

A,D,NO...Disney should open Cinderella's Suite in the castle to the public.

Absolutely Agree....if we can't stay there at least let us go up and view it.

A,D,NO...BOG is a great restaurant (for lunch or dinner) no matter what some of the reviews are on the DISboards.

Agree : the theme is great (imagineering at his best) and the food at lunch is a great option to hot dog and burger...

A, D or NO : The Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade will not be the same with the announced Frozen theme?

Disagree, it is still Disney even though I am Frozened out :rotfl:

A,D,NO...Walt Disney World has gotten away from what Walt has envisioned it to be like.

Agree, but I don't think it's a bad thing...

A, D or NO : Disney should release official albums of Disney Parks background music?

Agree, but I don't think it's a bad thing...

A, D or NO : Disney should release official albums of Disney Parks background music?

Agree, I love the disney parks background music..it really gets you in the mood to have a fun time

A,D or NO: They should have never replaced the Malstrum ride with Frozen

Agree : a Frozen ride will be cool I'm sure, but besides meet and greets, I feel like World Showcase should not include ''Disney elements''.

A, D or NO : this year's Christmas day parade was not worth watching.

Agree, I thought it was very disappointing. Would of loved to actually see a parade then see performers singing.

A,D,NO...Trying new things each time you go to Disney is a must in order to keep your trips fresh.

D- except if you are a 10-12 year old (AKA Disney adult)

A,D,NO you should be allowed 4 fp's to start

Agree : especially because more and more character meet & greets are getting FP+.

A, D or NO : the new version of Test Track is not as good as the previous one.

Agree : a classic since my very first trip!

A, D or NO : Too many classic movies are underused at WDW

D. Personally, I'm a huge fan of the new movies as well as the classics, and I think they are both well represented in Disney World.

A, D, NO: Hollywood Studios needs more attractions, it's getting boring.

Agree! And the rumored Star Wars Land doesn't do it for me...

A, D or NO : Walt would have love the idea of Avatar Land being added to WDW.

NO...Walt was always known to like new and adventurous things, however Avatar is not a movie that Walt himself produced, so therefore I am not sure how he would feel about the whole idea.

A,D,No...Captain EO has run it's course and should be shut down.

Agree 100%. Love Michael Jackson, but Captain EO, serious?

A, D or NO : Muppets Vision should be refurb?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter