• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part III

Totally agree! We were a bit scared at first, but it turned out to be a very positive experience for us! It sure can be better, but still very good!

A, D or NO : World of Color shoud make its way to WDW?

D, actually. As much as I would love to experience it, I think it's important that some things remain exclusive and special to certain parks.

A, D, or NO: It's been 16 years since Animal Kingdom opened... It's time for a 5th theme park to be added to WDW?

Disagree: Eventually they will need a new theme park, but with all the current expansion (new Fantasyland, Disney Springs) now is not the time.

The buses are one of the most fun parts of a disney trip.

Disagree....I like taking the bus because it means I don't have to drive, but I wouldn't say it is one of the most fun parts of my trip. When it comes to transportation I would say that belongs to either the monorail or the ferry.

A,D,NO....it doesn't matter which Disney hotel (category of hotel) you stay in just as long as it is a Disney hotel.

Agree! Sure, each category has it's amenities (and the price tags to match)... But even the Values beat the snot out of staying off-property! :)

A, D, or NO: The food is a major highlight of a Disney vacation.

Totally agree!!! It's really part of the experience! After all the trips we've taken to Disney, I believe food and simply walk around the parks are the highlights! To us, Disney is our all inclusive!

A, D or NO : Now that the Backlot Tour will close, they should rethink the overall storty of Disney Hollywood Studios, for it's not really a studio anymore...

Agreed, I remember when the highlight of that park was the Backlot Studios Tour where you could see the house facades of the Golden Girls and the spin off show of it (sorry forgot the name of the show, but the dog's name was Dryfuss). There were so many cool things that went on at the old MGM Studios even with the Disney channel shows that were used to be taped there. I really don't know what made the turn around from a working studio to what it is today....just another theme park :confused3.

A,D,NO.....the 7DMT is definitely worth all of the hype that it gets.

A : haven't try it yet but by the looks of it, it looks like a great addition to WDW!

A, D or NO : the rumored HS expansion should be all about Pixar, and not Star Wars?

Agreed - how often can you stay in an amusement park ALL night?!?

A,D,No O - I was hoping for a bit more out of the new Fantasyland.

Disagree, I don't know what else you could put in there. There is so much attention to detail and great attractions and a wonderful restaurant that was added. I am pleased with the outcome of it.

A,D,NO...You are happy that Disney closed the Backlot Tour in DHS and excited to see what will happen in it's place.

YES! I hated that ride, I'm definitely ready for something different.

A, D, NO: You plan your trips around specific events at WDW.

Agree. :-) we've been JUST for MNSSHP three years in a row. AAAAND going back next year. I love Halloween!

A, D or NO: It's not a real vacation without a Mickey Icecream Bar.

Disagree: I was just at my very first one on 9/21, and I had a BLAST! I loved every minute of it!

A, D, or NO: The Great Movie Ride is in desperate need of an update.

Totally agree : we still love riding it every trip, but with all the great new classics Hollywood offered us, it would be great to update it a bit!

A, D or NO : The announcement of Bob Iger's contract to be extended is great news for Disney.

NO, there are some things that make me shake my head that he has done (i.e. the whole Avatarland thing) but then again there are things that he has signed off on that are just pure awesome (i.e. Carsland, acquiring both the Star Wars franchise and Marvel).

A,D,NO....You are really excited by the new Maelstrom ride with all of the Frozen characters, the old one is too outdated and needed a change.

No Opinion: I agree it needs an update, and I love Frozen, I just worry about what it's going to do about the overall feel of the Norway Pavilion. So before I pass judgement, I'm waiting to see how it all plays out.

A, D, or NO: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is more fun than Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

NO. They both get guests out early so ppl who have to pay more money stay in the park.

A D or NO. Disney needs to stop monopolizing frozen in the theme parks

Agree : I think Frozen is a great movie, but it gets a bit annoying to see it all over the place. With that being said, I'd rather see Frozen instead of Star Wars!!!

A, D or NO : Disney should try to have new and bigger acts for Eat to the Beat concerts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter