$100 Disney Visa Credit

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by kurtisjames, Aug 13, 2011.

1. kurtisjames

kurtisjames Earning My Ears

I just called 1-800-943-8319 to apply for a Disney Visa card using code: CYKP and will receive $100 off our first billing statement! Make sure to call the number listed, each number has a diff promo code. $100!!! WOO HOO!! ENJOY!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Judique

Judique Dis Veteran, Beach Lover at BWV, BCV, HHI, VB

Did you know about the $200 gift card offer?

4. kurtisjames

kurtisjames Earning My Ears

NO! Do tell!!!!! Do you have the information on it? An ever bigger WOOOO HOOOO!

5. dreamin_disney

dreamin_disney DIS Veteran

I wish we could still sign up for a 2nd card(account) to qualify for the $200 offer. Has anyone recently tried and was able to get a 2nd account?

6. ValpoCory

ValpoCory DIS Veteran

Apply online for that deal by clicking here:

http://www.mychasecreditcards.com/1020006/Default.aspx?CELL=6JJT01

And then email them telling them you have heard of other new cardholders getting a $200 enrollment bonus. I just did that last week and they gave me 100 reward points on top of the $100 statement credit.

7. Beth D

Beth D DIS Veteran

We did. DH got the initial offer this winter, when we first debated a cruise. Signed up, started charging, and got the $200 gc a few weeks later. Come May, I got the offer in my name.

Wasn't sure, so I sat on it a while. I re-read all the terms, and nothing was mentioned about two per family. I applied for the second offer in my name only (and finally got the Tink card!:goodvibes).

Charged one thing, and we just got our second $200 GC. We plan on only using the initial account for our cruise, and mine will just sit for emergencies, and an even better credit rating! :cool1:

8. NYEmomma

NYEmomma DIS Veteran

I've been waiting & hoping we'd get the $200 offer in the mail (BOTH of my parents did! :rolleyes1) but no such luck. Now we're 7 weeks out from our WDW trip... do you think I'm too late to apply to this one and get the $100 credit in time for our trip?

9. dreamin_disney

dreamin_disney DIS Veteran

I already have an account. I meant open up another acct in my name to get aanother new account. I know in the past you were allowed to but they changed it. I know a few on this board that have 2-3 disney visa accts in their name.

My dh got the $200 offer that expired in June but he didnt sign up for it. If i could have i would but was afraid to sign up and get denied cuz I already had one.

10. mommytoxzande

mommytoxzande Mouseketeer

And then email them telling them you have heard of other new cardholders getting a $200 enrollment bonus. I just did that last week and they gave me 100 reward points on top of the $100 statement credit.[/QUOTE]

What address did you email? I just signed up for the card, but I was only offered a 25 dollar gift card. This is a much better deal. It would be worth a shot to e-mail.

Thanks

11. KrazyKollector

KrazyKollector Mouseketeer

Yeah, I just signed up and got a lousy $50 statement credit. I would LOVE to get either a $100 or even better, $200.