100 days to go....

Just hit the 100 day mark as well. It can NOT come soon enough!!!

We just realized yesterday that we are at 112 days!! :yay: I'm waiting for double-digits! This will be our first trip "home" since buying and I can hardly wait! :) We were at Disney last December, but this trip will be so different! We started looking last night at ticket packages and DH actually agreed that we should buy 10 day non expiring park hopper with the water park/fun&more option!! He's getting into the spirit!! That package would most likely last us several years! As I'm sitting here today watching the rain and wind from Irene, I am dreaming about my upcoming trip to my favorite place! Let's hear it for December!!:santa:

We will be in WDW on Dec. 5th which is Walt's 110 birthday! I was thinking maybe we should all plan a dvc dismeet and celebrate his birthday!

OMG really? That's our arrival date. Heading to MK for Dinner and Wishes after check-in. This will make it so much more magical! Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter