100% Agree About Narcoossee's!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
When the caller asked about Cali Grill or Citricos, my immediate thought was why not Narcoosee's. We have gone there twice in the past year and a half and absolutely loved it. The food is exquisite plus you can see Wishes and the electrical light parade on the water. Good call, podcasters. :thumbsup2

We love Narcoossee's!! So much so that we had our wedding dinner there (everyone raved about it by the way). For free dining we've got reservations at both Citrico's and Cali Grill. NOw I'm a little worried that we'll be disappointed we didn't do Narcoossee's! :)

We love Narcoossee's!! So much so that we had our wedding dinner there (everyone raved about it by the way). For free dining we've got reservations at both Citrico's and Cali Grill. NOw I'm a little worried that we'll be disappointed we didn't do Narcoossee's! :)

i love citricos...i don't think you'll be disappointed...
as for cali grill - i much prefer narcoosees or citricos....
i'm probably one of the few people in the world who hated the california grill...
i hated everything about it...
i thought the CMs were incredibly pretentious.....and it was terribly noisy....
definitely not what i was expecting..

You have 2 GREAt meals planned! You will not be sorry. You can always go to Narcoossee's for a drink at the bar and enjoy Wishes and the Electric light Parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter