10 year Anniversary Ideas

KDCHICK

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be in Disney World for our 10 years of being together (not married). I would really like to do something special with him (kids will be with inlaws). We would prefer something at night, some kind of show and great food with a non expensive price. Help us please!

I know it's not 'traditional' in the sense of "Hey , lets have a 5 course meal at a table service", but have you considered doing the Tomorrow Land Terrace Wishes fireworks dessert?

You'll be at Disney World. Great Food=expensive.
Would be tough to beat a reservation at the California Grill timed to see the fireworks. But that wouldn't be cheap. A less expensive option would be to dine at one of the Polynesian restaurants (Kona-my choice, or Ohana-louder with more commotion) and then walk down to the beach to watch the fireworks.

Bottom line is that whether or not one agrees that any food at WDW rises to the level of "great", the "best" food is expensive. You can find fun experiences for less money, but you are not going to get great food. For example, Sci-Fi Theater, 50s Prime Time, Hoop Dee Doo Revue, CRT, to name a few.

We're going to celebrate our 10 years together but have been married 7. Dinner at O'hauna then fireworks on the beach is a great idea, we've done that. The wishes dessert party is wonderful. This time I've odered a basket from Memories By Betsy, she did a wonderful job on our first basket. This time I ordered a Halloween themed Minnie and Mickey, a couple of pins from the WL, monogramed champagne glasses, and I'm going to bring the champagne with me. We can have a romantic night sitting on the balcony and sipping champage in our new flutes.

Hope this helps.

Maybe Raglan Road, since they have music and dancers for entertainment? I've read a lot of favorable reviews and the pricing is in line with other non-signature restaurants.

We're trying it on our upcoming trip. Our ancestors were Irish and we love Guiness :love: so we thought it would be fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter