10 pack of AMC Gold tickets COSTCO 62.99 sale ends 1/29

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by JoiseyMom, Jan 27, 2012.

1. JoiseyMom

JoiseyMom <font color=orange>Have you had your SPANX today??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ColoradoMom!!

ColoradoMom!! Mickey and Me Disneyland 1971

They are having a special in the warehouse too! It was a 2 ticket gold pack for $11.99 - basically $6 a ticket. Great for the gold ticket that works on special engagements (which means you can use them in the first two weeks of the release I believe). It does not work on higher price Imax and probably not on the 3-D ones as well.

I purchased 3 sets for a total of 6 tickets. Nice deal!

4. JoiseyMom

You can use them for 3D or Imax...but you have to pay extra.

5. disneypofq05

disneypofq05 DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for posting this information. I never would have known about it. I went to my local Costco today and they did not have the AMC tickets. They said the local AMC didn't want them sold in thier store. So I came home and ordered them online! We always purchase the silver tickets at AAA for the same price. This was a great deal!

Do you know how often they make this offer?

6. cornflake

cornflake DIS Veteran

I buy 10 packs of the AMC gold off ebay for roughly that price. If you look through the auctions (there are a lot), you can usually find 10 for $65 on buy it now. If you want to buy in larger quantity, can sometimes find even better deals.

Not had a problem, come right away, work fine. They save a ton, especially as I'm in the land of the $13 regular ticket.

You do have to pay the differential if you want to use them for 3D or Imax, but it's like $4.

7. bedogged

bedogged <font color=purple>Choose parents that aged well<b

Thank you so much for alerting us about this great offer! I just ordered a set and the total order including all charges was $62.99, no shipping, tax or handling was added. I am a member.

8. JoiseyMom

I have no idea. I happened to find out the info on a deals website. I didn't go into my Costco to see if they had them for this price, I had been there the day before. It was easier for me to order online.

9. njsweetP

njsweetP DIS Veteran

Thanks! Just ordered - these will be great for DD who's away at college and loves going to the movies!

10. dgthree

dgthree DIS Veteran

IIRC, I bought them in September or October at the same price. It's a great deal!