10 pack of AMC Gold tickets COSTCO 62.99 sale ends 1/29

They are having a special in the warehouse too! It was a 2 ticket gold pack for $11.99 - basically $6 a ticket. Great for the gold ticket that works on special engagements (which means you can use them in the first two weeks of the release I believe). It does not work on higher price Imax and probably not on the 3-D ones as well.

I purchased 3 sets for a total of 6 tickets. Nice deal!

They are having a special in the warehouse too! It was a 2 ticket gold pack for $11.99 - basically $6 a ticket. Great for the gold ticket that works on special engagements (which means you can use them in the first two weeks of the release I believe). It does not work on higher price Imax and probably not on the 3-D ones as well.

I purchased 3 sets for a total of 6 tickets. Nice deal!

You can use them for 3D or Imax...but you have to pay extra.

Thanks so much for posting this information. I never would have known about it. I went to my local Costco today and they did not have the AMC tickets. They said the local AMC didn't want them sold in thier store. So I came home and ordered them online! We always purchase the silver tickets at AAA for the same price. This was a great deal!

Do you know how often they make this offer?

I buy 10 packs of the AMC gold off ebay for roughly that price. If you look through the auctions (there are a lot), you can usually find 10 for $65 on buy it now. If you want to buy in larger quantity, can sometimes find even better deals.

Not had a problem, come right away, work fine. They save a ton, especially as I'm in the land of the $13 regular ticket.

You do have to pay the differential if you want to use them for 3D or Imax, but it's like $4.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...rypageHorizontalTop|PopularProductsInCategory

You can order them online, and you do not have to be a member. They charge a 4.00 fee (if I am not mistaken). Free Shipping, and online you can use any credit card, not just Amex.

Hope this helps someone. 6.29 per movie ticket is great!

Thank you so much for alerting us about this great offer! I just ordered a set and the total order including all charges was $62.99, no shipping, tax or handling was added. I am a member.

Thanks so much for posting this information. I never would have known about it. I went to my local Costco today and they did not have the AMC tickets. They said the local AMC didn't want them sold in thier store. So I came home and ordered them online! We always purchase the silver tickets at AAA for the same price. This was a great deal!

I have no idea. I happened to find out the info on a deals website. I didn't go into my Costco to see if they had them for this price, I had been there the day before. It was easier for me to order online.

Thanks! Just ordered - these will be great for DD who's away at college and loves going to the movies!

IIRC, I bought them in September or October at the same price. It's a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter