10% OFF HOTEL BOOKING - Hotels.com - Disney Hotels included!

YachtandBeachy

Earning My Ears
10% off on Hotels.com, use code: OCTOBERUS10

Coupon valid until November 22, 2012. Travel must be completed by April 30, 2013. Bookings with a coupon are not eligible for Welcome Rewards® points.

PS: If this code works for your dates, you can stack it with Disney's Winter Savings Offer, which already discounts the room 15%-35%!

10% off on Hotels.com, use code: OCTOBERUS10

Coupon valid until November 22, 2012. Travel must be completed by April 30, 2013. Bookings with a coupon are not eligible for Welcome Rewards® points.

PS: If this code works for your dates, you can stack it with Disney's Winter Savings Offer, which already discounts the room 15%-35%!

Thank you for this post.
If I use hotels.com and use the code, it is saving me another $81.78 off my AAA discount for my 3/22-28/13 trip to CBR (it looks like the prices hotel.com posts are the same as Disney AAA rates anyway...) but what happens, the remote possibility that Disney offers another discount for my dates, other than AAA, would I be able to get the new rate?
I've never used hotel.com before.

THANK YOU!

It looks like I can cancel up to 5 days or so before my trip. Should I just book it? I will have to pay in full but that will be okay.
What would you all do?
Thanks.

It looks like I can cancel up to 5 days or so before my trip. Should I just book it? I will have to pay in full but that will be okay.
What would you all do?
Thanks.

While I can't decide for you, another tip; you can go through FatWallet.com and save another 4% cash back on hotels.com purchases as well! :teacher:

While I can't decide for you, another tip; you can go through FatWallet.com and save another 4% cash back on hotels.com purchases as well! :teacher:

Oh my! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for saving me money!
I shall try this too and call hotel.com tomorrow to see if I get a full money refund or a credit to use at another time.
If I can get my money refunded, I will book...but, through fatwallet!!!
THANK YOU.
I'll let you know what I do!

Sorry, but where do I find where the hotels.com is on the fatwallet site.
I can't locate it and I signed up.

Thanks for posting this -- it's good to see Easter break discounts are starting to happen a little bit anyway. My AAA discount is the better deal for me as I got 15% off at BC.

No problem! I'm a master at saving extra money! Here is the link to book through fatwallet:

http://www.fatwallet.com/Hotels-coupons/

Master Saver, I went through fatwallet from the link you sent and then now on hotel.com. I am on CBR. I put in the October code but where is it that it takes the 4% off the total or is it 4% credited to my credit card I use?

THANKS! I just want to make sure I am doing it correctly and can't see anything about the 4%.

Master Saver, I went through fatwallet from the link you sent and then now on hotel.com. I am on CBR. I put in the October code but where is it that it takes the 4% off the total or is it 4% credited to my credit card I use?

THANKS! I just want to make sure I am doing it correctly and can't see anything about the 4%.

LOL, I like that title, "MasterSaver", haha.

The 4% will be credited to your FatWallet account AFTER your stay is complete. You can then have it paid out via check or paypal. :thumbsup2

LOL, I like that title, "MasterSaver", haha.

The 4% will be credited to your FatWallet account AFTER your stay is complete. You can then have it paid out via check or paypal. :thumbsup2

Interesting....thank you.
I am going to PM you.

Ummm..
Just out of curiosity I did a search on Hotels.com for February 22, 23, 24 to see what it would cost ( I actually need a Universal reservation and am not finding any deals.)

Hotels.com had a garden View room at Port Orleans Riverside for 542.00 with taxes and fees for those three nights.

I have a 35% off PIN code for the same dates so I compared the rates.
My 35% off PIN code came out to 537.00 for the same room!

So if I am checking this correctly, you can get almost 35% off for those dates by using Hotels.com.
Now I do see POFQ and OKW there for the same dates and the rate is not as good. YMMV but if you have been waiting for a PIN code or AP rate and it just isn't coming.. please check your February dates!

Well duh.. I didn't realize Disney had come out with a public offer for room only for those dates so that is what I am seeing on Hotels.com. However it is worth noting that the Hotels.com site has room categories available that both my PIN code and the public offer don't have. Specifically preferred and standard rooms at POR for my dates when all I could get were Royal Rooms or Garden View.. so I might switch anyway.:)

thanks Yachtandbeachy for this code! :thumbsup2

I just rebooked my February stay with the beach club and was able to get 35% off plus and additional 10% off, so approximately 41% off. :cool1:

Is there any way though to see my new ressie on Disney's site, I'm thinking no, but was just curious? :confused:

thanks Yachtandbeachy for this code! :thumbsup2

I just rebooked my February stay with the beach club and was able to get 35% off plus and additional 10% off, so approximately 41% off. :cool1:

Is there any way though to see my new ressie on Disney's site, I'm thinking no, but was just curious? :confused:

Yay! Glad I was able to help!

Yes, you can see your ressie on Disney's site, but you need to call hotels.com to get the Disney reservation number. Hotels.com won't get it, however, until 3-5 business days after you book through them. So I'd say wait a week and then call hotels.com.

Yay! Glad I was able to help!

Yes, you can see your ressie on Disney's site, but you need to call hotels.com to get the Disney reservation number. Hotels.com won't get it, however, until 3-5 business days after you book through them. So I'd say wait a week and then call hotels.com.

Okay, sounds good! :thumbsup2

Do you know it I call Hotels.com to book magical express too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter