10 More Days till our Trip!!

mightytuf

Earning My Ears
:cool1: I am so excited! We will be leaving for our Disney trip in 9 days! I am counting the days and soon will be counting hours. I am more excited than my 3 kids are!! This will be my first trip to Disney World and I am in my 30's.

We are staying at the CBR for 7 days. We plan to visit all 4 theme parks. We don't have any plans at this time to go to any of the water parks. We have park hopper passes for all 7 days and we're all on the Disney Dining Plan.

I hope our trip is as magical as I imagine. Hope the parks aren't too overcrowded either. Here's to a magical vacation in 10 days........... :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

Right there with ya we're leaving in 9 days staying at POP for the first time wooo hooo. I just know this next week is going to drag by

We will be there, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seemed so far away and now it is right around the corner! :) We leave in 8 days for the airport, spending the night at a hotel and leaving our car there!!! :banana: See ya!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

For you *************************************** :cool1: :goodvibes :woohoo: :yay: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter