10 More Days till our Trip!!

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by mightytuf, May 17, 2006.

1. mightytuf

mightytuf Earning My Ears

:cool1: I am so excited! We will be leaving for our Disney trip in 9 days! I am counting the days and soon will be counting hours. I am more excited than my 3 kids are!! This will be my first trip to Disney World and I am in my 30's.

We are staying at the CBR for 7 days. We plan to visit all 4 theme parks. We don't have any plans at this time to go to any of the water parks. We have park hopper passes for all 7 days and we're all on the Disney Dining Plan.

I hope our trip is as magical as I imagine. Hope the parks aren't too overcrowded either. Here's to a magical vacation in 10 days........... :thumbsup2 :cloud9:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dean556

dean556 Can't wait to get back

Right there with ya we're leaving in 9 days staying at POP for the first time wooo hooo. I just know this next week is going to drag by

4. disneyluv4

disneyluv4 Mouseketeer

We will be there, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seemed so far away and now it is right around the corner! :) We leave in 8 days for the airport, spending the night at a hotel and leaving our car there!!! :banana: See ya!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

5. Disneylvr

Disneylvr Always Disney Dreaming!

We are at the 10 day mark today! :banana: :banana: :banana:

6. danny1649

danny1649 <font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green< Moderator

For you *************************************** :cool1: :goodvibes :woohoo: :yay: :wave2: