10 days and counting - who's with me?!

PratersloveDW

<br><font color=red>"Some day my prince will come.
10 more days until we are back home. We are surprising DS for his 3rd birthday, I can't wait!!!

Anyone else joining us???

:cool1: 5 days I think (I need to check the count down clock!)

Still dancing! :cool1:

Leaving on Thursday!! Already getting stuff out to pack..had pre trip hair cut and color, have appt. for mani/pedi on Wednesday PM. Just hope that there is no snow in NH so we can zip out at 7:30am on Thursday :cheer2:

I wish I could say I'll see you there. Have a great time everyone! I want some awesome trip reports when you get back!

We leave Saturday (day after tomorrow) at 6 AM. I just hope we can keep this secret from DS until then. He already saw me folding all his Disney clothes in the guest room. Thankfully he didn't see his new Buzz Lightyear suitcase. :)

Hope to see lots of lime green!!

That is the problem with single digit count downs. Not long until you go, but then again, we are home already! :sad1:

It was a great trip, so tried today. Our flight was delayed 5 hours coming home and we didn't get home until 3:00 am. :scared1: Other then that the trip went great! We had a wonderful time! :goodvibes

tink4ever said:
We leave tomorrow at 5 am. Can't wait. Just finished packing! MK here we come! :banana:

Great, the weather was wondeful, the crowds were low. It was a very nice time to be there, especailly after the marthon ended. (It wasn't while it was going either.) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter